Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment? - page 25. (Read 6017 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin is more risky than bank investment due to the fact that bitcoin is not controlled by anybody or government and this can cost easy manipulation of the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Both are risky in investing. But bitcoin has a higher risk. But I prefer to invest in bitcoin rather than investing in the bank. Because I have the control over my investment. I wont undergo so many process once I wanted to pull out my investment. And there's higher ROI with bitcoin if you know when to hold and sell. 
Activity: 244
Merit: 3
Bitcoin is more risky than Bank in the following ways:
1. Bitcoin is more like ponzi scheme to many; Banks is known to every body for savings.
2. Bitcoin Price is unstable as we are currently experiencing dims in the market; Banks deposit are fixed and price also fixed
3. Bitcoin operate under digital currency also know as cryptocurrency; Banks operate with fiat currency that is visible also known as analog.
Activity: 30
Of course bitcoin is more risky. and that is why it can be more profitable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is more risky than bank investment.  Bank Investment like mutual fund, bond and others are far more safe than bitcoin because it sort of guaranteed by the Government for treasury bond. But bitcoin will provide a much better return in a lesser time. That is why I would advice to have both investment, cryptocurrency and bank investment would be the best option.  
Activity: 14
To know that you should use this new platform that allows to literally “see” the future of cryptocurrency world. AI-based trading solution Cryptics is the project that seeks to offer the necessary instruments for alleviating the situation with uncertainty. It is able to make a daily and hourly forecasts for the crypto market (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and more) with 70% accuracy. The future has come! If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
Yes, I admit that bitcoin are more riskier than bank investment there are many possible things that could happen but if you are lucky you can be succesful in bitcoin you can gain more profit because of the price volatility. While bank investment are easier and more safer but you have no chance to be successful because you Cannot earn profit when you deposit your money in bank.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
As for my opinion, I think both of them, the bitcoin and bank investment are risky. But when talking about more risky, i’ll say that it is the bitcoin. It is more unstable and unpredictable compared to the bank investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
with the bank as a third party and the participating intermediary will be responsible with all the things that happened and I think bitcoin is riskier than investing in the bank. We have full control when investing in bitcoin, which means our own success and failure to bear it
Activity: 26
In bank there are other people who are professional investors and their job are trading with your money.bitcoin also risky, but you have the full control about buying or sellling it.
Activity: 210
i won't prefer investing all the money in bitcoin rather than bank we should keep shifting money from bank and bitcoin as per the market movements it will be the wise decision
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Bitcoin is more risky than bank investment. Because Bitcoin prices are unstable and tend to fluctuate.
While the Bank's investment will be safer because FIAT is more stable.
Activity: 350
I'm pretty sure that investing in Bitcoin is riskier than bank investments. Banks offer more security when handling our savings or investments. But when it comes to gaining profit, Bitcoin can offer much more (as many have experienced)! Yes, Bitcoin is a lot riskier, but that's just the thing! The only way to earn "real" profit is by taking risks! If not, then we are bound to settle for cheap interests like those offered by banks. It is a dilemma. But we have to make a choice.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

Investing in bitcoin is far more risky than investing in banks, but investing in bitcoin can also bring huge profits. Depending on your choice, to get a big profit you must dare take the risks that exist.
Activity: 200
Though Bitcoin was not designed as a normal equity investment (no shares have been issued), some speculative investors were drawn to the digital money after it appreciated rapidly in May 2011 and again in November 2013. Thus, many people purchase bitcoin for its investment value rather than as a medium of exchange. But their lack of guaranteed value and digital nature means the purchase and use of bitcoins carries several inherent risks. Many investor alerts have been issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), and other agencies.

But inspite of all these threats, scares and warnings, everything in life is or are involved with one level of risk or the other, what is the essence of the money I put in bank with almost nothing to gain from it at the  end of the year.

I prefer my investment in Bitcoin than any fucking bank.

Activity: 266
To me i believe that bitcoin is more riskier than bank In fact, we all know that investing in a bitcoin is more risky than depositing money into a bank. Many people choose to safely deposit money in a bank. But investing in bitcoin will give you very high profits in just a short time.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
The risk depends totally on the situation in the country, stability level, economic situation and absence of conflicts, wars within a country. In Ukraine, for example, hundreds of thousands people lost their savings in banks after the war began in 2014 as the majority of the banks bankrupted. So I would prefer to invest in bitcoin, it doesn't look now so risky as some bank investments in selected countries.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
According to me, bitcoin is riskier as compared to bank investment. But bitcoin is more profitable than bank investment.  Bitcoin will make your investment double after a certain time later. So bitcoin is riskier but it is beneficial investment.
Activity: 126
They are all risky but bitcoin is more risky because if you invest you either lose or gain more when prices increases.
Activity: 30
Although both are at risk, i think it is more risky bitcoin in the bank if investing in it. Because if i see for example we invest in the bank of course we can get a change of the losses we will get from the bank. If we invest in bitcoin surely we will be confused who will be responsible for the loss?
I think both kind of investments are risky. Even banks may tend to bankruptcy and the money that you invested on it will be gone. I think the only reason why bitcoin is also risky, its because of volatility of the value of it. But, of course bitcoin may go up to its peak or maximum equivalent to traditional currency.
Pages:
Jump to: