Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment? - page 28. (Read 6017 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
of course cryptocurrency is more risky than those putting your money to the bank. but be mind, more risky has a greater chance to earn big money.. we would not expect big return in the banks its merely putting your money there for security reasons. but crypto is different it is a pure investment with a bigger change to earn big but also bigger a chance to loss... so its the holder choice which he thinks much beneficial to his needs.
Activity: 100
For Bitcoin and Risky Investments Again it does not mean that the investment in the bank is not risky. It is difficult to say the exact way that investment at bitcoin is risky or risky to invest in the bank. Many people in our country, despite having invested in the bank, they used to eat rice.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
this is the principle of investment, more risk means more gains, less risk means less gains, now as to bitcoin and banking investment comparison, bitcoin is riskier than of banks thus it gives you more gains or losses, so it really depends on your preference, your risk tolerance, term of investment etc. just put only what you can afford to lose, and do your research before getting into the game, just my cents
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is far more risky when it comes on investing than bank investment because Bitcoin is unpredictable we all can't say if it will rather rise or crash AGAIN.
Activity: 686
Well banks investments involve risks too, that is something that really needs to change, but a lot of people do not understand that bitcoin is not a fast rich scheme and you can not double your money easily

my opinion, all in this world have a risk if you want to do it and it can happen to Bitcoin and Bank.
Activity: 158
Investing in bitcoin is more risky than a bank investment since the value of bitcoin is always flactuating. Yes,bitcoin is more profitable but you should be very keen and be wise manupilating it.
Activity: 406
This is to limit the threat for your funding. at least, if something awful takes place then you definately do no longer suffer a big loss. however if i am given the freedom to pick out then now I decide on financial institution funding in preference to bitcoin. Bitcoin expenses are so volatile that I do not need to take dangers. If the bank is a small profit however the scenario is extra strong.
Activity: 110
I think also bitcoin invest is risky more than bank investment. Because bitcoin price always up down. But bitcoin invest is the most profitable more than bank. So i suggest that stay with bitcoin .
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
I think its now its more risky if you invest your money in bitcoin but its up to you because now the bitcoin was getting popular by earch country and im sure that it will affect the price as soon as many user will use it.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
For me, investing in bitcoin is  more risky than investing in a bank. Because bitcoin's dramatic rise and fall has been driven primarily by a supply and demand. Risk include financial loss, lack of regulation, computer outage and others.
Activity: 15
As I see it, investing in bitcoin is more risky than investing in a bank. But the catch is, when you invest in bitcoin, you have a bigger chance of earning big compared to investing in a bank.  I think the reason for this is the bitcoin's volatility -- bitcoin's value may rapidly increase but at the same time, it may rapidly decrease, too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
of course bitcoin, if we invest in the bank, we will get a 0.5% profit every year, and that's for sure
but with bitcoin, we can earn up to 100% profit every year, if we can buy at a cheap price and sell at a high price, and repeatedly, and the risk is if our timing is wrong, then we will lose
Activity: 210
All have risks, including Bitcoin also has risks and if not careful in managing the potential loss will be greater.
In this case, I am more interested in investing in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin currently has the potential for investment is quite profitable, has much to prove if investing with Bitcoin will earn a great income.
And when we invest with Bitcoin, we will decide for ourselves because Bitcoin's work system is decentralized so we can take full control of our coins.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Well banks investments involve risks too, that is something that really needs to change, but a lot of people do not understand that bitcoin is not a fast rich scheme and you can not double your money easily
Activity: 126
Bitcoin is more risky because Bitcoin is still a relatively new tech and there are a lot of potential risks relating with investing in it.Some are of the biggest risks when one is facing bitcoin as it pertains to become a widely adopted currency. However, more and more companies are starting to support the bitcoin ecosystem. As new firms enter the market, competition forces out the unsafe companies and enables the safe companies to survive and grow.
Activity: 127
I think bitcoin is more risky than investing in banks because I do not think anyone knows for the future for bitcoin as well as banks but if investment in the bank at least we can blame the bank.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

banks have become very inefficient,

cryptoinvestments are currently best you can have but you have to pick good,
Activity: 55
yeah, Bitcoin is much more risky than bank deposit.In a business point of view if you want to achieve more profit from investment you must take more risk .

Bitcoin market is not stable .but deposit interest rate is always fixed ,some people who won't take any risk their main motive only  ensure secure of money they can deposit  money bank .But some people whose main motive is business they can invest in bitcoin .it is more profitable.
Activity: 314
Of course, investing in crypto currency is much more risky than investing in a bank! The bank in this case can guarantee you almost 100 percent guarantee of safety of your money, while in the crypto currency you do not know what will happen in the next minute.
Activity: 49
Heres some insight on bank investment on my country. Mutual funds are the most famous here. You will intrust your money to the bank and its upto them where to invest it. You will choose from not risky, moderate or most risky but i guess its most risky is the same risk crypto had
Pages:
Jump to: