Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment? - page 30. (Read 6017 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Both are risky and both had disadvantages. If you invest your money in bitcoin you should have the attitude to wait and not to be a panic seller because of its volatility while if we say banks there are also  banks that been bankrupt and my parents experienced that and they never get their money back that they invested there also the interest you get if you invest your money in banks are so low.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Indeed bitcoin is more risky as compared to bank investment and the one reason for it being so risky is its volatility. You never know when is it going to fall and when you would be on an upward spike. But then the bank investment can give you only meager profits as compared to bitcoin, so I think the risk involved in bitcoin investment is worth it.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
of course both of them are risky...but bitcoin is more risky than bank invesment because it depends how your country make regulations about bitcoin...like when you lost money in bitcoin and your country doesnt have any law protection about bitcoin then you re on ur own...but bank invesment have more advantage in this
Activity: 232
Merit: 1
Definitely bitcoin is more risky then bank investment. The price of Bitcoin is not stable, ln December 2017 bitcoin was near at 18000$ and now $7000 so it is not safe compared to bank.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
You can ensure that your money is safe if you will make investment in banks but if you will make investment with cryptocurrency, you can't ensure that you  can earn money because of the risks that you will face.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
bitcoin investment is very risky compared in bank investment but the return is also bigger compared to the profit you earn in bank. the risk in bitcoin is proportionate to the profit you may earn.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

What do you guys think?
The more the risk, the higher the chance that we can earn big amount of money. It is obvious that bitcoin investment is more risky than bank investment. You should be risk taker before you make investment with bitcoin for you to easily handle different situation.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
Undoubtedly in bitcoin to invest much more profitable than to engage in banking investments. Bitcoin gives a much larger profit than investment of another kind.

I think the OP is asking if which is more risky investment between bitcoin and bank. Yes bitcoin can give your profits than can double or triple your invested amount of money but it is also the most risky investment in the sense that bitcoin is an asset with a very volatile market value.
Activity: 434
Bitcoin investment is more risky than a bank investment because it is comparable with the results that you will get later and bitcoin has no clear regulation, while the bank has a clear regulation and protected by the government so there are rules that must be obeyed by all banks in order to avoid interbank competition that can paralyze the state's economy.
Activity: 224
of course bitcoin investment. Cryptocurrency is a quite risky investment because the price is volatile.
just like now, bitcoin hit $6k from $7k just in few days. If you put your money in the bank, your money value won't changed.
but in cryptocurrency, everything is possible.
Activity: 98
When we invest our money in a bank then we will be given very low interest as well as we cannot control them as we need. But it's not risky. But if we deel with bitcoin then we can get higher profit and controlling of them is possible anytime. In my point of view is if you wanna higher profits then you have to get a higher risk.
Activity: 280
I am totally in favor of bank investment, Everything is in under control and you have almost maximum chances to earn with estimations but if you watch bitcoin profit and loss ratio than you may understand that the profit is not fixed and you may go to loss that is more risky,

Activity: 303
I think bitcoin is more risky than bank investment due to the fact that bitcoin is not controlled by anybody or government and this can cost easy manipulation of the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Accoding to me, both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. Investing in BitCoin is much more profitable but more risky. but investing in a bank is less risky but brings less profit.
Activity: 317
Off course bitcoin but in bank invesment there so much little % that you will gain not like in bitcoin just a few months you gain almost 100% but you can lose too but in life we have to take risk
Activity: 392
Both bitcoin and Bank investments have a lot of risks. Bitcoin is of course more risky, as banks still give certain guarantees and trust to them more.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Undoubtedly in bitcoin to invest much more profitable than to engage in banking investments. Bitcoin gives a much larger profit than investment of another kind.
Activity: 84
I would expect your from the Philippines in which I'm likewise as well, you see the way your discussing this low,medium,high hazard venture design is only a trick sounds extremely a moronic speculation, speculation design in truth that you don't have any data where or what they doing to your cash however regardless i'd incline toward its more unsafe contributing to bitcoin than the real bank on the grounds that lawful bank have no less than 2 to 1.5 % of pick up every year to what you contribute with, yet with bitcoin it is probably going to fall at any point in the near future with its fluctuating business sector adjustment.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250

What do you guys think?
greater risk with bitcoin because it takes confidence and trust in its investment for me big risks will benefit greatly too
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I can say that investing in bitcoin is the most extreme investment that you can only make ... People will start out of bitcoin as soon as they understand how this crypto currency works

I doubt that.
In 2019. is projected that the BTC market cap will double.
Pages:
Jump to: