Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 8. (Read 7002 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think ethereum only has two advantages of bitcoin, that Ethereum is still more affordable than Bitcoin and Ethereum being the platform of many ICOs. The best coins in my opinion are 3 altcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Tron, I believe these 3 altcoins are perfect for my long-term investment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
There a lot of cryptocurrencies that you can invest with profit in future. Aeternity, i think, is the best chance to invest. Nebulas has big potential too. If you have enough money invest in ETH
There could be so many crypto to name with in the first place to invest with yet all of these are alternative coins for ethereum or either bitcoin. To make the story short the best cryptocurrency to invest are those crypto that stand among others and that is the ETH and BTC.
Activity: 29
For me I always choose these coins because I See good potential in it.

1. Neo
2. Cardano
3. Stratis
4. Bread
5. Ethereum
6. Litecoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

Personally, bitcoin has always been the best, until today. But we must be neutral and objective, now we have to admit that there is ethereum which is far more attractive to invest now. Especially at this time the price is still cheap, rapid development, and faster in transactions also in the cost. Bitcoin is still the best, but there are other more potential coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

Yes, I agree. At this time there is a large price correction. However, this is the right time to start making a purchase. Now there are enough interesting coins in the crypto market, you can choose them more carefully. The crypto market always carries risks in each coin, so make sure you don't choose the wrong one.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Honestly, it is very difficult to find or just say which coin is the best choice, because currently the market is influenced by so many decisive factors. My advice, you can make decisions based on your investment portfolio and do some understanding carefully before doing so. This is to reduce risk in trading.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Against the backdrop of the falling market of altcoyins, it's hard to single out permanent favorites because every day everything changes, personally my preference is for the Pundy X project, a strong team and a ready product and the project is constantly developing
Activity: 238
I like ethereum and I think it is a strong coin in which is worth investing. This year I choose ethereum and some other coins to invest in
Ethereum is now aimed to buy and hold most of the people. So many people believe in bitcoin and buy it. I think next year will be very interesting for trading.
Activity: 168
Creating a forecast for promising virtual currencies in 2018, in no case can not be avoided by Litecoin. This crypto currency is rightfully among the leaders, and deserved many positive reviews from authoritative world experts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
There are a lot of them, take any token from the TOP 100, and you will see that its ambitions and goals and the prospect will be quite different, in General I can say that there are not even from the TOP 400 tokens that have a small capitalization,and will grow very much,so that can safely buy them
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Ethereum and bitcoin which one is better really hard to answer, i believe bot have a good side and bad side. But im more into bitcoin than ethereum, right many bad things in ethereum, some poeple say its graveyard of ICO and right now i see so many good sentiment on bitcoin. So i do think bitcoin is better than ethereum right now and its really recommend to invest in bitcoin but i also think if you are intrested in ethereum you can buy it on a good price right now, its pretty low and if bitcoin increasing i believe ethereum also will increasing
Merit: 114
The etherium has other functions unlike bitcoin. And do not compare both these coins as they are equally needed in this market. At the same time, ETH and BTC are the most reliable for investing and for those who do not want to take a lot of risks I recommend buying them. So just decide your investment in 1:3 and you are good to go
Activity: 126
I like to invest very much in the ethereum. But also I consider very promising such a coin as litecoin. I see in it a very great future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
in this year, there are not much altcoins is highly popular in the market but some of them are really good, i think ADA is a good Altcoin that is just popular recently and surely worthy to invest for long term because it is so great that everyone think it can completely defeat ETH and BTC in the future.
I like ethereum and I think it is a strong coin in which is worth investing. This year I choose ethereum and some other coins to invest in
Activity: 94
all the coins are bleeding, holding on your wallet tightly is a good decision.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
I have invested in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar, Tron and Neo in 2018. Also as new coin I have my eye on https://www.nextpakk.com/
Activity: 22
There's a lot of good coin right now,But when it to invest I will go Ethereum because Ethereum is one of most promising altcoin that have a bright future.Currently ethereum encounter price fluctuation but don't worry about that it is normal of crypto market.
Activity: 266
These are the most basic currencies, which, in my opinion, should be in every wallet. But besides them there are still very promising altcoins, they should also not be forgotten
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
You can choose one of the crypto in coinmarketcap and I suggest choosing 5 from the 1st slot and above
Pages:
Jump to: