Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 28. (Read 7040 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

I think bitcoin will still be the best choice. It always leads and is the best liquidity for alcoin
Activity: 10

So, Buy binance coin is a chinese change platform which has end up famous on the whole due to it’s low costs. They cognizance on crypto to crypto replacing as opposed to buying cryptocurrency for government issued (fiat) money which they don’t presently take delivery of.

additionally they have their local currency, BNB, which they inspire using, supplying temporary drop in fees for doing so.

There are professionals and cons to this carrier, like another.

community contributors generally tend to propose it as an alternative to Bitfinex quite often because it gives some coins which could’t be determined on other most popular systems and additionally has the ones quite low costs.

There are fundamental and superior view for folks that need to inspect extra complicated analysis. There also are no expenses applied on deposits.

More Information Please Visit Our Website :-

https://www.crypto-coin-x.com/cryptocurrency-exchanges/binance/505

Activity: 56
I think that information revolves around one goal, and this is primarily an investment in bitcoin and ether.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
and again, preparing for the Beta-release of PECULIUM´s AI-engine would make sense Smiley

Just another Bloody Monday

Meanwhile AIEVE in Backtesting was able to have a fast trade today that brought another GAIN to her portfolio, could be our positive Monday in the future, too!  Cool

Registration for backtesting-results is open at aieve.io

Activity: 210
In my opinion, Bitcoin and Ethereum are all good coins.
Here I am talking about the price when viewed from the side of the price, obviously Bitcoin greater value of course, of course, the benefits obtained if investing with Bitcoin will benefit greatly.
If you choose Ethereum then the price is certainly cheaper than Bitcoin but the benefits are not as much as Bitcoin. But they all have very good quality coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
BTC is the best coin! But the ETH is also a strong coin, promising. If we consider it as an investment, I would invest 50/50. BTC will show us a new maximum, u just have to wait, just like the ETH.
Activity: 147
I think ignis is a good coin to invest for now because the market of ignis is good for investment, but now the price of ignis is decreasing
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Waves and IOTA
Activity: 252
my list:
ETH
ADA
XRP
GTO
ELF

or you can invest ico Slate.io
Activity: 148
Both coin are very good. I believe in both of them. They have great potentials for survival. I have watched bitcoin and ethereum stay strong in this market fall and have both done great.

You can make research on ICOs with great potential for success and go for it. I make research before I join an ICO. Good luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
despite the poor state of things in the crypto currency market, from the beginning of 2018, some companies and there learned to complete everything on the positive. I think that good investments in these projects will be even today. I want to name pundi X, World wi-fi and Galaxy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Great cryptos abound to invest, but you should give icos and new projects a chance. Try Allstocks
Activity: 137

Ethereum and bitcoin are the most interesting currencies and, accordingly, in them
it is profitable to invest. They have high volatility and can quickly
and earn good money. But for many people it is bitcoin that is a favorite crypt,
so everyone chooses himself.
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
Best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018 would be in my opinion few old,known coins, like ethereum- expecting steady rise of ethereum and in the end of this year i think it would be $ 2,5k.
Iota could be the best coin after Ethereum, it is new technology different from blockchain, build on the power of the internet of things.
Investing in Blue protocol, coin known as crypto shield from scammers, would be great choice.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
I'm a fan of both coins and as of the moment, I invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum together with the other coins like Ripple and Tron. Those coins are the promising ones for me that I hold them for a long time now. Corrections and down trends are the hindrance for me but I will keep those coins still up to the next 2 years.
Activity: 154
Hi, Dear Frend There are lots of best Cryptocurrencies available to invest in Including Tron, Polymath, Neo and more but why those are best, Here is The most beautiful article that shows Top 10 Best cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2018 Read Here.
Activity: 70
Best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 is Eth and Tron and Ltc and Iota and Neo these are best cryptocurrency we can buy with less volatility and high returns 
Activity: 364
I think that ETH and NEO remain promising, despite the fact that their cost has been reduced. Now this is the best long-term investment that I see. Also, I always pay attention to the new promising ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Invest in the coin, which has a lot of positive events, conferences, a lot of news and reports about the team. This all affects growth. And of course watch out for bitcoin
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
If you are really thinking of the best cryptocurrency to invest for a significant profit then I suggest bitcoin. You know now the price of bitcoin has come down and you can invest. I believe by the end of this month the price may shoot up to an unimaginable amount. ETH and litecoin are all rising and may drop at the end.
Pages:
Jump to: