Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 31. (Read 7040 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
If you don´t longer want to care about trading & optimizing your portfolio, Peculium is on it´s way to provide you with it´s AI-engine AIEVE to to this in future.

Just these days they did release these GREAT NEWS!!!

"In the previous article https://peculium.io/crypto-savings-aieve/, we showed the performance of AIEVE with a $1000 portfolio. Indeed, from January 14th to April 14th, she’s been able to increase the value of her savings by 88%. If you put the same money into any single coin instead of investing with AIEVE, you would have lost between 43% and 72% (depending on which major crypto asset you chose).

We had now improved this version. If you want to know how and see this in action, please continue reading and registering on AIEVE website: https://www.aieve.io/user

AIEVE is now able to analyse a large stream of social media data to better understand investor behaviour.

Further details (e.g. "How Real-Time Twitter Sentiment Analysis helps AIEVE?" in the full blog-post: https://peculium.io/sentiment-analysis-aieve/"

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
What do you think about Blockshipping?
It is still in pre-ICO phase but could be a good long term buy?

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers. The GSCP ICO opens in May.
I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I more believe in projects that have a real product.

That’s why I support the NAgriCoin!

The Nagricoin Project offers an opportunity to invest in NGR tokens, issued to finance a global expansion. The NGR token is backed by a real product - the distribution of which will begin in one of the largest agricultural markets!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Ambit Mining https://ambitmining.io/ as AMBT is a token with payouts, that entitles the token holders to the percentage share of the total profit of the mining and hosting operations,
Activity: 238
I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum were created for different purposes. So it has no particular sense in comparing them, in my opinion.
Bitcoin will be the most important coin for a really long time if not forever. Ethereum will be one of the most important frameworks for issuing tokens.
They are quite different.
I suppose that in 2018 ADA, NEO and ETC will be the best coins to invest to.
Activity: 308
Ambit mining https://ambitmining.io as it believes in a community-driven business and decentralization - the core idea behind the concept of cryptocurrencies. In order to stay true to these beliefs and the promise of decentralization
Activity: 938
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
To me I feel the demand for Ethereum will overtake that of Bitcoin judging from the role both are playing in the crypto world. Recent developments shows clearly that Ethereum occupy an important position as evident in the number of tokens created on the platform. Through the smart contract innovation, efficiency and trust have been added to the blockchain... this is the selling point ofEethereum.
Activity: 210
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
I will invest in Daostack, atonomy and nex projects. It is not an investment recommendation, but I believe it is a good project. It's up to you, though.
Activity: 238
The etherium has other functions unlike bitcoin. And do not compare both these coins as they are equally needed in this market. At the same time, ETH and BTC are the most reliable for investing and for those who do not want to take a lot of risks I recommend buying them.
Activity: 210
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
I think that thay bouth good ^^
Recommend Luckchemy, cool team of professionals!
Activity: 93
I really like Icon because Icon itself will have a real world use case a lot sooner than some other projects in this largely speculative crypto world.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
Currently I am looking to invest in some currencies that have new projects such as bdg and btw with currency retention to see it as major such as btc, eth and etc
Activity: 107
I'm thinking Eth and XRP would be good investment choices for this year.  Although I think that Eth doesn't have much of an upside which isn't really bad.
Activity: 196
Well, 2018 is a new piece for digital coin hunters. For some people - maybe including you - may be saturated playing in Bitcoin.
In fact there are several altenratif investment coins outside Bitcoin that I predict its value will skyrocket in 2018.

1. Ethereum
Ethereum is the third largest coin in the world after Bitcoin and Ripple. Initially Ethereum is able to sit in second position until the end of December yesterday. Unfortunately Ripple managed to head the position Ethereum.
Slightly different from some other digital currency, Ethereum is actually a software platform. This means that a programmer can create a new application with Ethereum.
Cryptocurrecy that runs on the Ethereum platform is called Ether (ETH). This Ether can be traded like any other digital currency.

2. Litecoin
Simply put, this Litecoin is a light version of Bitcoin. Litecoin also has a faster transaction time than Bitcoin of course because it is lighter.
Interestingly from Litecoin, in 2017 then the currency made by Charlie Lee (CEO Litecoin) was successfully skyrocketed up to 7.000%. Wow! Now 1 piece of Litecoin (LTC) is at the number $ 250 or about Rp3.3Juta
Tips from me if not strong enough to invest in Bitcoin, start from Litecoin. Last November Litecoin just launched a wallet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
BTC is currently sitting nearly 80% down from its all time highs in December. BTC is a true utility token so its long term safety from incoming regulation is there unlike most other projects. So its a true utility so it won't be regulated out of existence plus its extremely undervalued so I think the smart money is going long on BTC
Activity: 68
CRS and DCR Smiley
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

The price of the bitcoin is now very expensive. I'd recommend ETH eth because once touched $1300. Bitcoin is now flying from earlier now price bitcoin is around $9300. If you are trading altcoin I recommend to trade in top 10 cryptocurrency in marketcap
Activity: 546
The best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 is Bitcoin. Ethereum is no better than Bitcoin because it's still the best bit just Bitcoin. I am sure that by the end of 2018 Bitcoin price will increase much higher than last year. And I believe this will happen. It's just that we have to be patient and wait for Bitcoin until the end of 2018.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I think it would pay you to invest in AllStocks. Its a great ICO with good potentials
Activity: 588

For me the best crypto currency is bitcoin because its easy to trade and its a big amount of money.Once you reach a $20000 you have a million already.The best thing in bitcoin is your profit can be multiply also into 10.That you will experience your token will be multiply in 10x.lf they experience the offer of bitcoin to be a millionaire,ofcourse l want to be apart od bitcoin millionaires.
Pages:
Jump to: