Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 29. (Read 7040 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 10
There are very few which hold their successful project in the market but I am keeping eye on Ambit Mining ICO https://ambitmining.io/
copper member
Activity: 270
Merit: 0
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

www.orbistransfer.com future of fintech
Activity: 117
Hi guys. I saw a very interesting project. This is the bet on sports, timed to the World Cup in football. This is the first smart contract for sports betting on the blockchain of Ethereum. As for me it looks very interesting. Here is the link. https://cryptocup.io/landing Could this be a good investment?

You are right CryptoCup looks very interesting and quite profitable, but you need to understand football well.
Activity: 210
Merit: 35
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

For now, yes !, I suggest to invest in Ethereum because currently many projects are using erc20 system which require ETH in its transaction
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi guys. I saw a very interesting project. This is the bet on sports, timed to the World Cup in football. This is the first smart contract for sports betting on the blockchain of Ethereum. As for me it looks very interesting. Here is the link. https://cryptocup.io/landing Could this be a good investment?

Activity: 70
Anyone got any feedback about THC? Seems like it's got a good opportunity if it gets adopted by a lot of the dispensaries that are opening up in America. Federal law still prohibits banks from taking money from legal dispensaries (legal by state, note federally legal) so a lot of dispensaries need to work on a cash-based business. It doesn't seem like a tenable solution based on the amount of money generated by the states that have recreational dispensaries.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
As for me it's surely so. ETH is 100% better than BTC in 2018 due to various reasons:growth of ETH+altcoin dominance, PoS upcoming, active dev position(can't say the same about BTC).
Activity: 56
BTC and ETh are the best coins to invest in as they have a return as well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I think that you should think about NEO. This is a fairly stable and promising coin. But the Ethereum is also a good option...
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I think that BTC is crypto-gold, and ETH is crypto-fuel. Because now a lot of companies have opportunity to collect money and make business better. Its cool opportunity, and all thanks to ETH.
Thanks to ETH I get acquantied with Luckchemy, they have cool idea!
Activity: 90
It is very tough to say as the coins rate fluctuates and you never know.
Activity: 210
The best way to invest in 2018 is of course ICOs and BTC, look on the market, this price is much higher than others and it's the most popular and probably value of it will increase maybe to the 50k?

We don't know how long this can take to reach 50k, of course, investing in ICO is a really good deal but we have to find the potential project which has the ability to increase in the market. BTC is another good opportunity to buy in the present situation of the market.
Activity: 351
Merit: 100
The best way to invest in 2018 is of course ICOs and BTC, look on the market, this price is much higher than others and it's the most popular and probably value of it will increase maybe to the 50k?
Activity: 434
Of course not. Ethereum is no better than Bitcoin. Currently, Bitcoin is still the best of all coins. Although Ethereum is a nice and promising coin position is very difficult to be replaced by Ethereum or other Altcoin. The best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 is Bitcoin. I chose Bitcoin because I still fully believe in Bitcoin. And I believe Bitcoin will not disappoint its users.
Activity: 217
I judge by my personal experience. Long-term type of investment is the most reliable. For me still the best cryptocurrencies to invest this year is bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, neo, ripple, and dash. I prefer at long term investments but i always monitor the flow of my invested crypto coins at the market if i find something worth selling that it will gives me high profits then i will sell it. Top cryptocurrencies are best in long term investments but buy it at a lower price, if it's already in a higher value price then you must wait at the next dip to prevent losses.
Activity: 602
Investing in valuable coin stock is a smart and wise move for a trader or a skilled investor who does not care about the level of market stress or does not have time to sit all day. hug computer for surfing market. You can buy: XRP, FCT, ETH, BTC...
Activity: 266
I think it's EOS or ETH, they have very strong teams and great potential. Also on the road map they have very important updates in 2018
Activity: 70
I personally go for platform coins. Currently ETH is the leader and example of that. 2nd runner up would be NEO. And I'm most interested in POLYMATH as of now. They have just entered the crypto market and in next 2-3 years can give u 30 times gain for sure.

In my own opinion i believe that Ethereum and Bitcoin is still the best choice to invest because both crypto are very strong in the market.
Activity: 644
I personally go for platform coins. Currently ETH is the leader and example of that. 2nd runner up would be NEO. And I'm most interested in POLYMATH as of now. They have just entered the crypto market and in next 2-3 years can give u 30 times gain for sure.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
What do you think about Blockshipping?
ICO started couple of days ago.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: