Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 32. (Read 7040 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the best coin! But the Ethereum is also a strong coin, promising. If we consider it as an investment, I would invest 50/50. Bitcoin will show us a new maximum, you just have to wait, just like the Ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
eth and bitcoin are for different purposes... both could have a good future ahead, depending on how things go. for myself, i like eth more, cos of it's greater potential for industry disruption.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I think one of the most promising altcoins is ADA. Entered the market quite recently and is cheap. He has a strong technology and I think a great prospect.
Activity: 100
In my opinion, the most potential coin in 2018 is CND. With a market cap of USD$90 million, it has a lot of room to grow.
Activity: 101
For me, EOS is one of the best coins to invest in 2018. It will run for 341 days, until June 2018, allowing plenty of time for scrutiny and for investors to become acquainted with the project. Just in December 2017, EOS’s price has already tripled.
Activity: 119
I suggest SUB. Although it more than doubled in price in December 2017, we believe it still has a long way to go in 2018.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Bitcoin still the best cryptocurrency. But both bitcoin and ethereum gives a profit. As of now, I'm investing also in Ethereum.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
I ❤ Mastern✿des
xsn will be amazing in 2018   Cool

don't say i didn't tell you so

i'm also expecting sub1x to do pretty good this year... don't take just my word on it
http://toptencrypto.today/top10lists/index.php?a=stats&u=MrsMasternode&all_reviews=1
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ambit Mining ICO https://ambitmining.io/ is the best to invest in 2018 as it is running a successful mining operation!
Activity: 107
I'm interesting in CND as it explores Hybrid Intelligence, a very interesting field of research that has had fantastic results in problem solving for scientific studies in the past.
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

i like bitcoin more than ethereum... if i have big capital i will put it all to btc because i think the histoey will repeat once more. we all know that btc price last year reach to almost 20k... and i think it will happen again, if you monitor the market price you could easily think that price will still be up this year...  but if not so big capital i wpuld prefer ETH because it has lower price and if you do purchase you still get big coin numbers... eth has a promising market price so it is good to invest in this coin
Activity: 98
NEM because of this young Cryptocurrency, which gives customers a large number of opportunities, launched in 2015 and even so, it has its original source code and works according to the unique algorithm, Proof of Importance.
Activity: 90
esters, bitcoin. maybe dash. why I like them. a lot of good. but produce a lot of new, you have to look maybe it will be something new and better
Activity: 100
For me, it's SALT because it's quite potential. It already gathered quite a bit of attention in recent weeks more than doubling in price in December.
Activity: 114
Cryptocurrency investments doesnt revolve around just bitcoin or thereum only. there are other coins one can invest in. The Impressio token sale is live at the moment. You can also participate in XYO network saes. there are many others. You just need to be smart and observe not to fall for the scam ones
Activity: 113
BTC/ETH and NEO seem very promising, but dont wxpect fast gains. Look for something unique
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I would not advise investing my money in just one coin. If I were you, I would collect a portfolio of 5 currencies. For example: BTC (30%) ETH (30%) IOTA (10%) NEO (10%) EOS (20%)
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I think it will be best to invest in different token and coins in 2018. So you can take some profit of some ICO and do not be afraid of losing all capital.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
The best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 is Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin remains the best of all the other coins. Although the development of Ethereum is very rapid but very difficult to compete and replace Bitcoin. I still believe in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer

And the next Webinar - The start of today´s Live- Webinar has changed to 19:00 (GMT+2) / 17:00 (GMT)
Pages:
Jump to: