Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 41. (Read 7040 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I have invested in REBL. It is said rebl will grow to august this year. It costs 0.6$ yet but then cost will be more then 10$. I hope for this and i think it is best investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
2018 began with a sharp rise in Ripple and the Etherium. These two heavyweights continue to breathe in the back of Bitcoin. They are fighting for an honorable second place in the top of the capitalization of the Crypto-currency.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
Yes, I agree with you, at the moment there is a drawdown of everything and bikoin and etherium. But now is the time to start buying for such a low price. But also now there are quite a lot of interesting coins in the market that in the future will please everyone who has bought them up)))
Activity: 154
BTCThe list of some coinsBTC

1.Steller(XLM)
2.WePower(WPR)
3.Iota (MIOTA)
4.Tron(TRX)
5.NEO
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I think  Ethereum is a goodpick so far. Spread a tiny part in ICO, only well researched..Like WanChain in the past. Around 10-15% in ICO is fine i think.
Activity: 229
Money making legitimately
I will like to invest bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin  because i see better future in them.
Activity: 61
Bitcoin still the best cryptocurrency. But both bitcoin and ethereum gives a profit. As of now, I'm investing also in Ethereum.
For now I see the best cryptocurrency for me is the bitcoin, it higher and become best competitor, you can see a good performance nowadays, now there are many people choice to invest in this. But if you want you can invest also in eth, because there are some people they don’t want to invest in one, they want more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Bitcoin still the best cryptocurrency. But both bitcoin and ethereum gives a profit. As of now, I'm investing also in Ethereum.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yes. I think the same with you. I think Ethereum is better to be invested in 2018. there are several types of Ethereum, all worthy of investment. there are several other cryptoes besides ethereum and bitcoin, which belong to the top 20 is a type of crypto that the world people seek for investment. you can choose one or more of them.
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
I think you're bosa investing in Bitcoin for 2018. As always, by the end of the year bitcoin always increases in price. Maybe this year it will happen again. I am very sure if the bitcoin price this year exceeds the previous year. Although it is currently down, but it is the right moment to make an investment decision.
Activity: 134
I predict both have good future potential. So, if you want to invest long term with BTC and ETH is better. And we know that the price of Bitcoin is the greatest among the other coins. Some people say the current year of Ethereum will grow taller, but that's beyond my prediction.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
If you looking for the ones that will have the biggest gains for 2018 then for sure:

NCASH Nucleus Vision 100  to 1000X Profit 
LALA  Lalaworld 100  to 1000X
IOTA  10 -100x
CMT   10 -100x

Neo also nice will be around 5 -10X

Look at the tech and what the coins has to offer, when looking for the best, i made A LOT money doing this way.

Activity: 112
GIFTO (GTO) is scheduled to integrate a wallet into their app on march 5th, 2018.  20m users of the live Streaming app, Uplive, will get a GTO wallet. The 20m Viewers of Uplive that have so far used a non crypto token (Diamonds) can then also use crypto. This could soon make GTO the coin with the most wallets. It is available on https://www.binance.com/?ref=26722190. Thats my pic for 2018.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
NEO - a very promising crypto currency with a brilliant future. Where such confidence?

-NEO already today offers innovative technical solutions that make the use of the platform more convenient.

-NEO implements the technology of smart contracts, in which many see the future of the whole blockbuster.

-In NEO, corporations with a worldwide reputation are investing their money: Microsoft, Alibaba, HyperLedger, LegalChain, Wings, etc. Already today, work is under way to create a global investment fund NEST FOUND, thanks to which more capital will flow into the NEO.

-OnChain confidently adheres to the course for the legalization of digital money and, according to analysts, has every chance to make NEO an official means of payment in China. And this is one of the largest crypto-currency markets in the world.
Activity: 406
im thinkin that investing in Ethereum is still good idea. btc, of course, is a very reliable, but its late for now im think. Now eth is relatively inexpensive one and it has a really lot of potentials. When the team will solve the issue with the speed of transaction, his cost will grow in a good pace.
Activity: 10
Cryptocurrencies fluctuate according to the market forces of demand and supply. Inorder to find out the best cryptocurrency to invest, one needs to consult all cryptocurrency market index, this will show the all maket capitlization, prices, volume, supply and the rate of volatility.

Bitcoin has remained relatively best amongst other cryptocurrencies when appraised based on the indices mentioned above. ethereum, ripple, bitcoincash, litecoin etc have followed in that order.

Based on the above, i think the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 is the bitcoin.
Activity: 210
both coins are  best in cryptocurrency world. but ethereum is very fast than bitcoin,and i like ethereum Cheesy
Activity: 196
i belive DANEEL will make a big move in the trade. DANEEL is  To design the first intelligent personal assistant who can accompany you in the daily management of cryptocurrency. DANEEL will Keep you informed in real time, with quality information that he gathered and analysed himself, Alert you as soon as one of your investments is in jeopardy
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Time is flying, only 1 and half months to come on board and get ZIG tokens with ICO price https://ecex.exchange 
IN-HOUSE BOUNTY  https://ecex.exchange

Activity: 518
Merit: 108
The ethereum can not be better than Bitcoin, simply because they are completely different coins and they were created with a big difference in time. Investing is better not in one coin, but to create a portfolio promising altcoyins.

and choose better from the top 100 tokens, because their capitalization is much smaller and get more profit during their growth, only you need to study the projects well before investing
Pages:
Jump to: