Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 38. (Read 7040 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 10
For me still the best cryptocurrencies to invest this year is bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, neo, ripple, and dash. I prefer at long term investments but i always monitor the flow of my invested crypto coins at the market if i find something worth selling that it will gives me high profits then i will sell it. Top cryptocurrencies are best in long term investments but buy it at a lower price, if it's already in a higher value price then you must wait at the next dip to prevent losses.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
We are tackling exactly the issue with of acurately rating projects with DRC by using Blockchain Technology. DRC Incentives  the Community in conjunction with Professionals to assess projects and help create standards in crypto projects.

Distributed Regtech Platform (Abbreviated for DRC) is a professional and intelligent risk control and management platform based on blockchain, which sets up an “autonomous, mutually trusted, professional and transparent” distributed network for regulators, innovation projects and professional risk control agencies.

Check out http://www.drc.info/  and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-drc-sp-on-the-blockchain-building-wall-street-for-the-digital-world-3205257 for more information.

Always bitcoin is the best investment. After bitcoin ETH is the promising coin in the market. It shows its healthy growth and coin with second position next ro bitcoin. Many icos are using ETH platforms. ETH is famous for its tokens. It would best option for long term investment. Other coins like NEM, NEO, STRATIS are also good coins with stable price to invest now.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
We are tackling exactly the issue with of acurately rating projects with DRC by using Blockchain Technology. DRC Incentives  the Community in conjunction with Professionals to assess projects and help create standards in crypto projects.

Distributed Regtech Platform (Abbreviated for DRC) is a professional and intelligent risk control and management platform based on blockchain, which sets up an “autonomous, mutually trusted, professional and transparent” distributed network for regulators, innovation projects and professional risk control agencies.

Check out http://www.drc.info/  and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-drc-sp-on-the-blockchain-building-wall-street-for-the-digital-world-3205257 for more information.
Activity: 238
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
I think it's EOS, LSK, ADA and NULS.
These are powerful crypto with new technology. They update the source code for their crypto continuously. I think by the end of the year the crypto value will be at least x3 times. Maybe it's slow growth for you but for me it's a steady and safe growth.
Activity: 112

Bankera

Trading is scheduled to start between april 1st and june 31st on Hitbtc, Bankera Exchange, Spectrocoin, and possibly KuCoin. Hopefully it will be a  https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216   Coin of the Month if people vote for it.
I still think this is one of the strongest ico`s going into listing with a private bank, 2 exchanges, payment processing, debit cards, a well funded budget. And weekly commission payouts...
- and a generous distribution of bonus coins

I do hope this will be amongst the top coins this year. Few other coins have a ecosystem such as this with a bank and exchanges...
Merit: 113
I think that is the right altcoin ethereum to invest in this year because the ethereum will increasingly be an option many people because of the relative price is not too high but it has a big future. I believe this
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
I would go for small caps in hope to see higher returns because nothing from large caps can give that amount of profit.My pick is lbry coin as they are working on android app and it can easily go x10-20 yet be a medium cap coin
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
Of the top 10, I chose neo, because it is already on pos, it is a lot of ico and it is oriented to the Asian sector, growth is secured
Activity: 140
Bitcoin is the best Cryptocurrency to invest ever! Always remember it and invest in bitcoin! 
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
Investing is better not in one coin, but to create a portfolio promising altcoyins. Try to sort with some coins and markets.   Wink
Activity: 36
Tidak dapat di prediksi karna data statistik Tetang etereum dan bitcoin tidak bisa di prediksi tergantung dari naik turunnya etereum ataupun bitcoin kedepannya
Activity: 1

There are too many coin and projects based on ETH platform, so its community is very strong. That's why you should invest in ETH.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

Currently, according to investors, the future of Ethererum is more potential than Bitcoin because at present all altcoins are using Blockchain 2.0 from Ethereum with Token ERC-20. So the most valuable cryptos to invest in are the Ethererum, although the current rate of Ethererum is at its lowest level ever, prices down to $ 400.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2

for now btc worth more than ether but we can't analysed. let see in the future, according to the speculation btc is really a Gold to the blockchain technology.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
Nobody can answer this question for sure. Everything changes very quickly here. But I would advise you to pay attention to NEO and NEM. ADA also looks great. If the market goes up they can give an excellent profit soon.
Activity: 210
Depending on your intended portflio structure. Ether will pump along with other major platforms once all those ico s start bringing revenue. So along those look out for ICO s with potential Kepler to name one of them
Activity: 364

Ethereum is the best coin to invest in 2018. After bitcoin Ethereum will takes place in second position in crypto market. Ethereum price is cheaper than Bitcoin nowadays. So we can invest in ETH is the right choice at present. It is good for long term investment. Surely the price of ETH will booms this year. Because Ethereum is the best competitor to bitcoin.
Activity: 126
only... PIVX
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
This year began with a sharp rise in ripple and the eth. These two top ones continue to go very close with btc. They r fighting for an honorable second place in the top of the capitalization of the Crypto-currency i think.
Merit: 19

Bitcoin and Ethereum both are valuable coins. Compare to bitcoin Ethereum price is cheaper now. In crypto market ETH is second to bitcoin, and ETH is the best competitor for the bitcoin. This is the good time to invest in ETH because many people now investing ETH. This  year is going to be the year of Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: