Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 42. (Read 7040 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
in my view, Neo is the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 most probably the number one blockchain technology in coming days holding neo will be the best decision in present times all the best Neo holders lets aim for ultimate riches
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I would recommend that you buy the SMT tokens. SocialMedia.Market’s core functionality will be maintained by a utility token - Social Media Token (SMT). Every platform activity will require SMTs to ensure transactions, campaign or contract creation and data validity.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The ethereum can not be better than Bitcoin, simply because they are completely different coins and they were created with a big difference in time. Investing is better not in one coin, but to create a portfolio promising altcoyins.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
i think with situation we have know that speculation not always right but still there is option like litecoin, ethereum, steller can take risk on these coin will be ok would invest there its good to keep and will see the chart when the will be right time then will think what should i do because price also fluctuating.

I bought litecoin because the recent news about litepay had no effect on the token price
Litecoin is a good one still, investing in first 10 coins right now imo is a good idea cause their price will just rise from now till next down (i think half of this year).
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Transactions in Ethereum are faster and cheaper than bitcoins, but bitcoin was and remains the standard, its popularity will be higher for a long time than any other crypto currency!
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
ETH vs BTC: Personally I have faith in ETH.

Apart from that, ou should try to diversify a little, and possibly invest in a stablecoin that protects you against volatility
Activity: 227
The first self-sustaining crypto-currency marinecoin (MTC) has been relaunched with even better technologies and perhaps they have the power to bit the market and many altcoins that already available. MTC ICO is giving 450,000 MTC for free, grab em up here https://marineco.in/ico/
I think if you are listing top ten Cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 Marinecoin deserves to be on the list. More info about them https://marineco.in/
Activity: 376
try to sort with some coins and markets that may be many and worldwide, if I myself prefer to invest in ETH, because in terms of cheap and stable prices. send regards for success...  Cheesy
Activity: 140
I think Ether is the most successful project in the future, and now there are not many projects of Ethernet that can not be started.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
i think with situation we have know that speculation not always right but still there is option like litecoin, ethereum, steller can take risk on these coin will be ok would invest there its good to keep and will see the chart when the will be right time then will think what should i do because price also fluctuating.

I bought litecoin because the recent news about litepay had no effect on the token price
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
In my opinion we will see good growth of ETH, which can even bit Bitcoin due to the cheaper and faster transactions.
Activity: 4
BTC and ETH are still the bests. In addition I am interested to invest TRX.
Activity: 154
Virtonomics ICO has started on March 1 and will last until May 31 inc.
During first two weeks token price is the most beneficial - $0.5 for a VICoin, peculiar to increase by $0.05 every 2 weeks until it reaches $0.8.
Register on htpps://virtonomics.com/ now and get 5 VICoins for free✅
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
In 2018 I will invest a lot in NEO. It's a huge community of supporters, dubbed the ETH of China because it also builds the foundation for ICO projects to develop on its basis. I believe that NEO will compete well with ETH in the near future and that is the driving force for NEO to grow strongly.
Activity: 55
if you want to buy altcoins and you want to hold them for a long time,I suggest you to buy some altcoin,because i will do so.
I also  interested to buy some Ethereum, Ripple, NXT and Litecoin.
Activity: 44
Go for ethereum and store in a long time like one year or two years. in the year 2018, this is beginning to be successful to ethereum altcoin that is increasingly taken into account.
Activity: 105
I think it's necessary to buy promising altcoyins, which are not yet available on large stock exchanges, but there are on little-known. This is a popular strategy
copper member
Activity: 258
Bitcoin and Ethereum is still top coins, for the best altcoin I will go for LEDU coin. Great team, ability to win a Tesla or nano ledger from bibox exchange that listed them. That is a great coin to purchase.
Activity: 280
The etheric is better than Bitcoin in terms of technology, because it was created much later than bitcoin. I'm sure Bitcoin will be a number 1 crypto currency for a long time! Therefore, in 2018, you must invest in Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: