Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 44. (Read 7040 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I do not think that the Etherium will soon supersede Bitcoin, simply because Bitcoin was the ancestor of all the crypto currency and most people are talking only about him.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
Many say this year will be a fantastic change in the ethereum and bitcoin, thus investing on both these coins I think will bring great impact in the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
EQUAL Network Token
Bitcoin will still be the "mainstream" crypto for a while since many altcoins are traded against BTC. Well, At least for 2018.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

Although I think ethereum is the best altcoin, I can not say that ethereum is better than bitcoin. Because, in my opinion, bitcoin has a really great market cap and popuarity. I think the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2018 are etc, btc and IOTA.
Activity: 179
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

If we see the recent price, bitcoin is still better than botcoin because all price run of altcoin also depending on its run.
The altcoins price go down when bitcoin go down. I still confuse but its reality.
For investment, i will choose etherium since i dont have much money to invest so with invest in etherium i can get more maximum prize.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
altcoins has the potential of attaining a greater ROI than BTC and Eth. BTC and ETH are equally good coins to invest buh if you want multipliers like x100 plus within a year ;i suggest you dive into altcoins with serious projects.
My Options include
Cardano
Litecoin
Neo
Icon
xvg
Activity: 182
I would recommend joining the project SocialMedia.Market. This project will create a global marketplace for advertisers and influencers among every major social network, providing convenient and transparent tools for the interaction of any party involved.
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
Investing in the ripple can get you some profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
2018 began with a sharp rise in Ripple and the Etherium. These two heavyweights continue to breathe in the back of Bitcoin. They are fighting for an honorable second place in the top of the capitalization of the Crypto-currency.
Activity: 173
Based on my research, IOTA is the best cryptocurrency to invest. It has no transaction fees, enabling true microtransaction, very fast transaction and Infinitely scalable.
copper member
Activity: 327
SMARTER THAN CRYPTO - token as a portfolio
Hi,

it depends on your preferred holding period...but we all do not know, how many out of those 1500 coins will remain at the end or which new ones will be added in future...its like finding a needle in the haystack. Instead of guessing or pure speculating, which of the coins will survive or not, I would rather invest in a portfolio of coins with a well defined and proven strategy behind. That gives you less headache and puts the pressure away of selecting and maintain the appropriate coin/s.

But in any case, good luck!

Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
Probably my best bet is Elixir (ELIX)

They have a working product that is useful in real life .  Elixir is a lending platform and crowdfunding platform on the blockchain without 3rd parties involved. Now it's only worth 10 millions !  But probably will hit 1 billions in a few months !
Activity: 340

my choice is :
1.DGB
2.ETH
3.BCH
4.XVG
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.

Spammer alert, this guy post almost every thread on altcoin market place ( same post ), bad moves. You can see on this link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/skymia-1066231
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.
Activity: 8
My best advice would not be to take advice from people in a forum on the internet.
Maybe use their suggestions very much as a starting point for your own research.

Oh dear - circularity paradox.

If I take your advice about not taking advice from people on an internet forum...  :-)
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
It's my top of cryptocurrency and ICO:

1. Ethereum
2. Monero
3. ZCash
4. Ripple
5. OAX
6. aelf
7. Viberate
8. Eristica
9. Sapien
10. TON

But it's only my opinion.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
the best cryptocurrency to purchase this 2018 is ABT Token, as an individual, you can invest by buying the ABT tokens during the upcoming Initial Coin Offering (ICO). The private sale is presently taking place and will last up till February 3, though the applications are already over, so you have to wait for the main public sale to buy the ABT tokens this will last for the period of one week starting from February 3, 2018 up till February 10 2018. join the future blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Try investing on the top crypto currencies. Right now is the best time to invest since all altcoins have dropped in price and is in red position. You can try investing on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Stellar. Look for coins with strong community and active developers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
the best cryptocurrency to purchase this 2018 is ABT Token, as an individual, you can invest by buying the ABT tokens during the upcoming Initial Coin Offering (ICO). The private sale is presently taking place and will last up till February 3, though the applications are already over, so you have to wait for the main public sale to buy the ABT tokens this will last for the period of one week starting from February 3, 2018 up till February 10 2018. join the future blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: