Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best trusted website to earn btc? - page 24. (Read 42240 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 501
I wouldn't gamble if your looking for a trusted site to gain bitcoins. Try building a site to make bitcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
new generation faucet.
simple.
fast.
No advertising Smiley
link reference : http://bitpurge.io/r/2538
link no reference : http://bitpurge.io
new generation thing doesn't really mean they will be trusted at all we need something old enough to be trusted
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Here i think in bitcointalk.org lol, because i think it's quiet easy for earning bitcoin by posting. of course you need join signature campaign first.
for faucets, i think it's kinda waste your time. better do something like doing some task for bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Nobody has mentioned about investment sites. Are they not trusted to use as I have used several in the past 6 months but they have become since defunct and not paying.
Is there a true investment site that is a sure bet so far that has been around for more than a year and that is still paying? I wanted to try minute but has anyone had any luck getting a constant payment from them and how is your deposit returned to you once the time period of holding it has ended? Returned to you in full or do they deduct a portion of it for due fees of service?

the only investment sites i know that are really legit and trusted are mostly gambling sites with investment option, that way you could probably lose some part of your money but you still have +EV coz of the house edge, slow and steady is better rather than fast but will turn to scam in some time
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Nobody has mentioned about investment sites. Are they not trusted to use as I have used several in the past 6 months but they have become since defunct and not paying.
Is there a true investment site that is a sure bet so far that has been around for more than a year and that is still paying? I wanted to try minute but has anyone had any luck getting a constant payment from them and how is your deposit returned to you once the time period of holding it has ended? Returned to you in full or do they deduct a portion of it for due fees of service?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
new generation faucet.
simple.
fast.
No advertising Smiley
link reference : http://bitpurge.io/r/2538
link no reference : http://bitpurge.io
Activity: 546
You're already on the best trusted website to earn BTC Wink You can see a lot of bitcoin earning opportunities here on bitcointalk like sig campaigning, doing paid tasks, selling stuffs (physical or digital), participating on giveaways, and a lot more! Just don't be lazy and start browsing this forum and you'll see what you are looking for.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Trusted websites? Theres is a lot. faucets you can claim it right there right now. I guess that is the real trusted. Because they pay instantly. You can also go to trusted gambling sites. Some give free deposits and then you try to grow it. Just dont get hooked.

How do you consider gambling trusted?  I guess there are some good ones out there if that is your thing.... but you can trust overall you will lose.

I don't think faucet/gambling really should be in trusted list.   I can see a argument for some gambling that has been around a long time... a few might have a case.  But overall no on both I think.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
Trusted websites? Theres is a lot. faucets you can claim it right there right now. I guess that is the real trusted. Because they pay instantly. You can also go to trusted gambling sites. Some give free deposits and then you try to grow it. Just dont get hooked.
legendary
Activity: 980
well i guess you can safely earn your bitcoins here in a signature campaign or something like that as no one will give you free bitcoins if you are looking for that
some people included me agree signature campaign is the best way and safe to earn bitcoin
no doubt about that Wink Wink Wink

i just invested some in satoshi dice and some btcjam, both seem pretty good,  Smiley
Gamlbing is not the best way to earn BTC at all! you can lose the investment at anytime

Btcjam is probably worse than gambling since your chances to find an honest person there are near 0.

also, they literally do nothing to help you in case of fraud.

BTCJam needs to change before I would ever touch it on investing.  If someone defaults they give you their info and wish you luck... that is crappy.  And has caused a lot to default.     People with nothing to lose don't care if they look bad online.

So really don't loan money and don't gamble.
I agree. There are too many risks in those 2 ways to earn BTC
legendary
Activity: 1456
i just invested some in satoshi dice and some btcjam, both seem pretty good,  Smiley
Gamlbing is not the best way to earn BTC at all! you can lose the investment at anytime

Btcjam is probably worse than gambling since your chances to find an honest person there are near 0.

BTCJam needs to change before I would ever touch it on investing.  If someone defaults they give you their info and wish you luck... that is crappy.  And has caused a lot to default.     People with nothing to lose don't care if they look bad online.

So really don't loan money and don't gamble.
legendary
Activity: 1764

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

one is pure gambling, the other may hold some benefit, if you choose right, the retunr is not that great, but few % of profit is better than nothing

i'm also traying btcjam, but i'm going to borrow and not giving naything for the first time
Activity: 672
I think you have to check the announcements section on this forum, you can there founding some trusted sites to make good profit in btc
Activity: 742

Gambling is risky as known, we can earn some things but also we can lose everything just in few seconds. I prefer to invest in the trading sites than in the gambling or the HYIP or the Ponzi schemes, because it's not safe in my opinion
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
im excited. how high faucets profit is it
legendary
Activity: 840
I am new here and every thing here is new for me. Can anyone help me to know which are the best trusted websites through which i can earn btc quickly?

Dont let any one put you off faucets, get some then trade.

Faucets are profitable too if you know and can to manage well the website, the marketing and other technical stuff, but the number of faucets is increasing so a higher concurrence less profit.
Pages:
Jump to: