Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best trusted website to earn btc? - page 25. (Read 42240 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
I am new here and every thing here is new for me. Can anyone help me to know which are the best trusted websites through which i can earn btc quickly?

Dont let any one put you off faucets, get some then trade.

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
i think you can try your luck on gambling but you will most probably loose there
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
Bitcointalk Cheesy Really join a campaign and earn some cash.
legendary
Activity: 1764
you can claim faucets on
http://epay.info/ it pays you weekly

As a general rule don't trust faucets on weekly pay.  The pay is already most likely in the cents per day.  So very very little.

And if you do go ahead and pretty much waist time, doing it on weekly pay is bad idea.  Just to much chance of it going bad and no payment.

what's the problem with weekly payment? freedoge etc. do it and I never heard of any problems. anyways, faucets are a waste of time in my opinion
legendary
Activity: 1456
you can claim faucets on

As a general rule don't trust faucets on weekly pay.  The pay is already most likely in the cents per day.  So very very little.

And if you do go ahead and pretty much waist time, doing it on weekly pay is bad idea.  Just to much chance of it going bad and no payment.
Activity: 201
Search in this forum, many ways to get Bitcoin, depending on how big your ability to do so
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
you can claim faucets on
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
well i guess you can safely earn your bitcoins here in a signature campaign or something like that as no one will give you free bitcoins if you are looking for that
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Currently none !

none???
how can you be so affirmative?
He is just going around and spamming all over the forum to make some money from the faucet Grin you can look at his post history! you don't have to waste time with him at all. Any site that exists for a long time can be considered trusted Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I think the legit one is faucet box with unlimited faucets that you can only earn few satoshis. then the 2nd is epay.info
But all of this is low earnings...  the last is the mining. with asic miner you can earn depends of your asic speed...
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
There is a faucet inside Primedice but it is 200 satoshi if you don't wager to 1BTC. Due to the house edge, you are likely to do some while doing so. After you reach 1BTC, you have to claim the faucet and make up to a certain amount to withdraw. With a single satoshi of balance, you cannot claim the faucet. This is not a viable way at all.
Activity: 139
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Currently none !

none???
how can you be so affirmative?
Activity: 196
did anyone tried bitcoinget ?
Activity: 140
Currently none !
Activity: 182
try this : bitcoinget.com
Activity: 224
Defender of Bitcoin
Hello guys. I am new on here but hope to get a couple of satoshis soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
I am new here and every thing here is new for me. Can anyone help me to know which are the best trusted websites through which i can earn btc quickly?

monster.com

When you get a job, use BitWage to direct deposit bitcoins into your account.

Smiley) this is the best answer ever.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
freebitco.in LOL Grin pretty old and trusted but under any circumstances we don't know what will happen
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
I currently use some faucet rotator but most of them are offline when I use it.
It is trusted but being accessible ,that is a whole other story from what you are asking.
Pages:
Jump to: