Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best trusted website to earn btc? - page 23. (Read 42240 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
From faucets I guess the best trusted site is freebitco.in,but you can earn here much more than from any faucets  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Yeah you can trust my website because i created it. Feel free to get all the free bitcoin you want. I just updated it yesterday so you should be able to earn more bitcoin from my site than ever before  Roll Eyes (Shameless plug for my faucet list/rotator Cheesy)
BTC List
BTC Rotator  
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
I am new here and every thing here is new for me. Can anyone help me to know which are the best trusted websites through which i can earn btc quickly?

https://www.bittrex.com/
https://c-cex.com/
https://vip.bitcoin.co.id/

and the best site for me https://bitcointalk.org
Activity: 126
Bitcoin.org is the ultimate trusted site that I know.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Trusted website can be considered this forum where signature campaign use escrow to hold their funds they are safe enough.
Activity: 546
moonbitcoin is a really good site where u can claim a big amount and very easy.

Its a good faucet site as it was working and paying for a long time but you can never claim a big amount on that faucet(even in other faucets) easily. So I strongly disagree with the bolded part of the quote. You can still earn with moonbitcoin but not really big, personally I don't claim there anymore but I still use their affiliate program(50% ref commision) to get referrals and earn passive bitcoins Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
Bitcointalk.org, obviously. You can give loans, join signature campaigns, or advertise your site.

Loans really are not the best investment.  It sadly is a problem with people defaulting.  It seems some have nothing to lose and are willing to scam.  So I would highly suggest avoiding loans unless collateral is given.

I would agree though this site is kinda the gold standard on trusted.  It has the most traffic by far. And is great place for almost all BTC information.

loands are better here anyway then on some website like btcjam, where many are scammer anyway and the whole rating is not really reflective of a sincere trust

here at least you have a good collateral like an account, and you known that it can hold a nice value even in the future due to campaign

Yes, Btcjam has a notorious rate of loan defaults. Even tho they are trying hard to secure their loans as much as they can, they are really not succeeding!

I would much more loan someone here on the forum in the loaning section than on Btcjam! Here, you at least get to evaluate is it safe or not. By using Btcjam, someone else does that for you!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Bitcointalk.org, obviously. You can give loans, join signature campaigns, or advertise your site.

Loans really are not the best investment.  It sadly is a problem with people defaulting.  It seems some have nothing to lose and are willing to scam.  So I would highly suggest avoiding loans unless collateral is given.

I would agree though this site is kinda the gold standard on trusted.  It has the most traffic by far. And is great place for almost all BTC information.

loands are better here anyway than on some website like btcjam, where many are scammer anyway and the whole rating is not really reflective of a sincere trust

here at least you have a good collateral like an account, and you known that it can hold a nice value even in the future due to campaign
legendary
Activity: 1764
Tremorgames.com.

It's one of those sites where you do tasks and earn points, and cash out the points. It's mainly used for steam items, but you can withdraw bitcoin. I can vouch for them.

yep, tremorgames is quite nice too! Got like ~$700 worth of games out since early 2014 Smiley
Activity: 412
Merit: 251
Tremorgames.com.

It's one of those sites where you do tasks and earn points, and cash out the points. It's mainly used for steam items, but you can withdraw bitcoin. I can vouch for them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I am new here and every thing here is new for me. Can anyone help me to know which are the best trusted websites through which i can earn btc quickly?

best trusted website to earn bitcoin is bitcointalk.org. seriously it's only need to post to earn bitcoin, but not spam. or you can find website that pay bitcoin by doing some task or something. or if you have speciality go to service section.
Activity: 588
There is no quick way unless you make an investment and gamble or similar.  If you are looking for a good reputable website, you need to do some research.  You can not trust everyone here to give you an unbiased opinion, for they may have a reason for guiding you to a certain site.  So do some research on your own and good luck.  If you are interested in a specific site, you should read into a thread about that site or start a new one to get others opinions.
legendary
Activity: 1456

Loans really are not the best investment.  It sadly is a problem with people defaulting.  It seems some have nothing to lose and are willing to scam.  So I would highly suggest avoiding loans unless collateral is given.

I would agree though this site is kinda the gold standard on trusted.  It has the most traffic by far. And is great place for almost all BTC information.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
+1
i agree with you Smiley
bitcointalk is good and trusted site to earning some bitcoin
some new faucet Announcements at bitcointalk
and you can join speculation thread to learn more about bitcoin trade Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
moonbitcoin is a really good site where u can claim a big amount and very easy.
Anyways u could also try out the mining game - therefore you could use this miningpartner i use :https://www.miningsweden.se?affiliates=730
also i got an genesminingpower ongoing which is pretty well! Therefore i got also an rabatcode it is oKt3IL.

Wish you good luck becoming a Satoshi Millionär  Roll Eyes  Wink

regards
lama-hunter
Activity: 131
I have seen so many of these sites claiming to be a good site to verify some of these sites and they all seem to have the same basic information and none until they go scam.  Any recommendation which site is more of a secure site to trust to verify these sites?
Activity: 412
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

Depends on what you are looking for. In a way, I guess I can say, there is no such thing as trusted websites in the digital currency ecosystem... You don't really know when they are going down or if they are not vulnerable to hacking. So if it is investment what you are looking for you need to take this into consideration.
As for earning a few bits pretty fast, and since faucets are just a pure waste of time, I can't see no other place to start than this here forum.
Activity: 546
Nobody has mentioned about investment sites. Are they not trusted to use as I have used several in the past 6 months but they have become since defunct and not paying.
Is there a true investment site that is a sure bet so far that has been around for more than a year and that is still paying? I wanted to try minute but has anyone had any luck getting a constant payment from them and how is your deposit returned to you once the time period of holding it has ended? Returned to you in full or do they deduct a portion of it for due fees of service?

Most investment sites nowadays were most likely a HYIP/ponzi and personally I wouldn't recommend them at all cuz of the risks. I find it profitable though but you have to choose a certain site carefully. Just visit the investors based games section for such programs and also you can ask some advices there
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i believe that the best and really trusted website to earn some decent amounts of bitcoins is trying to participate in a signature campaign and give some time to this forum by posting good quality posts besides that you cant loose anything by claiming small amounts of satoshis on faucet websites
Pages:
Jump to: