Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best trusted website to earn btc? - page 27. (Read 42240 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
there are many sites at the internet that gives btc
but there is also some site who makes fool to all the persons who want to earn btc . there are many sites on internet that do not pay for visit hourly or investment like task .
but all of them best site to earn bitcoins are [Suspicious link removed]  etc.
there are some methods on google by which we can comes to know that the site is fake or not .
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
As a newbie, must be start with Faucets to understand the Bitcoin transactions and how bitcoin works.

it's good for your thoughts, when I am still a newbie yeah I also do that by playing faucet. but if you've found the best way, leave the faucet because just wasting your time Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
As a newbie, must be start with Faucets to understand the Bitcoin transactions and how bitcoin works.

yeah faucets are one of the trusted websites to earn few satoshis since you are new in bitcoin world but just dont forget there is a lot of other ways to earn bitcoin, faucets are a waste of time and personally in my experience i started in bitcoin using faucets too and i found out i just wasted so much time claiming for few satoshis
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
I like to use btc clicks and someother paid to click websites that pay you in bitcoin for you to use their services.
legendary
Activity: 1456

Your better off to not waste the time.  Set up on a exchange to a checking account. I personally opened up a account just for BTC to make it easy.  Even if you just buy 5 dollars through exchange your so much better off then spending months for that same 5 dollars.  And you will be set up with a exchange which comes in nicely down the road.

If your wanting to learn look at usb miners or something like that.   Might not be profit but a LOT better way to spend time then typing capatchas and you will learn more.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
legendary
You can earn bitcoin by surfing faucet(only faucetbox) for guaranted payment.

waste of time you should suggest him asignature campaign instead like the one you're using, which is more profitable than any faucets

Why not do both?
How can you say that I waste time claiming on faucets?
I am wasting less time on faucet than here on this forum...
But I have my fun on this forum and on faucets...
I have absolutly no fun with signature campaign...why should I then prefer signature campaign?

because you earn more per hour, or you thing that with signature you can earn only 1k satoshi in one hours

faucets can have a point if you have a bot that do the work for you, otherwise not so much

i was clicked all the time in the past those captcha like a mad man, i reach 0.03 with faucets, then i got bored to death and switched completely to signature

The capatcha kills most botting of faucets I think.  You would make less money from using a capatcha service and botting a faucet, then what you pay for solving capatcha's I'm willing to bet.

And I'm sure someone will say there are problem working ones out there that don't need the capatcha solving service.  And it could be very true but I doubt we see a general public release if there is one.

I think main thing is faucets really are a waste of time as far as what they bring in.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

waste of time you should suggest him asignature campaign instead like the one you're using, which is more profitable than any faucets

Why not do both?
I have absolutly no fun with signature campaign...why should I then prefer signature campaign?

because you earn more per hour, or you think that with signature you can earn only 1k satoshi in one hour

faucets can have a point if you have a bot that do the work for you, otherwise not so much

i was clicked all the time in the past those captcha like a mad man, i reach 0.03 with faucets, then i got bored to death and switched completely to signature
Activity: 938
Many website offer to earn bitcoin. But mostly they can't trusted.

But i think the best way to earn bitcoin is in here, with signature campaign program. Especially with campaign using escrow service. It can be trusted.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I am new here and every thing here is new for me. Can anyone help me to know which are the best trusted websites through which i can earn btc quickly?

you do not realize that this forum is a best trusted website to get bitcoin, here are many ways to mendaptakan bitcoin, like join the signature campaign (highest payout) and many giveaway also here you can looking for it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
if the criterias are not set...we cannot talk about.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I am new here and every thing here is new for me. Can anyone help me to know which are the best trusted websites through which i can earn btc quickly?
just do some work based on online platform where you can be paid in bitcoins. That is the best method to get your first bitcoins as a first timer before going into further deals where you could be a victim of scam. After learning then you can venture into the websites.
Activity: 910

Why not do both?

Not both because signature campaign is much better than faucet, spending 5hours on faucet wont give you .01 but you can earn it in signature campaign + you are still learning more about bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

Why not do both?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Activity: 140
try faucets like moonbit and bitcoinzebra and also you can find more than 300 faucets in faucetbox

I use a rotator I created to earn from some of the best, quickest, highest earning faucets on the web. www.freebitcoinrotator.ga The sites posted above are in my rotator if you want to check it out. I update the rotator daily to remove faucets that out of funds / no longer working and add new high paying faucets. Check back tonight and I'll have even more faucets added to the rotator.
Activity: 140
try faucets like moonbit and bitcoinzebra and also you can find more than 300 faucets in faucetbox
legendary
I just know freebitco.in and moon faucet are great faucet for bitcoin noob.
If you have friend, introduce them about bitcoin and you can ask them to sign up under your ref link

If you are a good friend don't recommend them faucets.  It is going to be very small payment.   Just does not equal time put in vs amount earned.

Tell them about signature campaigns or something more in that area.  They can learn more about BTC reading here and eventually signing up for a signature campaign.  They will thank you down the line specifically once they hit full member. 
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
freebitco.in is a good faucet, you can earn just few satoshi's though.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I just know freebitco.in and moon faucet are great faucet for bitcoin noob.
If you have friend, introduce them about bitcoin and you can ask them to sign up under your ref link
Pages:
Jump to: