Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best way to promote products or links? - page 3. (Read 23017 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
the best way is posting on social media its free and convinient.
Admit it or not , it is the best way to spread news, or trends specially today.
Well, if you do not want this kind of advertising, you can pay an ad company to promote you product. Hassle free but costly.

Yes and for small business that is just starting up that has no funds , they can advertise and promote their products by just posting it on groups in facebook for small orders until their operation become huge.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Now actively developing the promotion through various messengers such as Viber or Telegram. Create thematic groups and post their advertising offers there. This is very effective.
I also noticed that with the help of a massager begins a very active advertising campaign. People create groups and promote their product or information. This business direction is only still developing, because the created groups are still small.
Activity: 406
Now actively developing the promotion through various messengers such as Viber or Telegram. Create thematic groups and post their advertising offers there. This is very effective.
Activity: 350
the best way is posting on social media its free and convinient.
Admit it or not , it is the best way to spread news, or trends specially today.
Well, if you do not want this kind of advertising, you can pay an ad company to promote you product. Hassle free but costly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Through social media. You can post using your fb, Twitter account to spread throughout everyone.

Social Media is the best way to promote your promotional links. More ICO and projects had successfully reached their soft cap and even hard cap just because of social media promotions. And this is very proven.
Yes, social media is the best tool and there is no doubt about this, but yesterday or day before yesterday Facebook has banned all the advertisements related to the crypto currencies, so now if you want to advertise the products about crypto on social media, then you do not have the option of Facebook. Other apps can be used like twitter, WhatsApp, telegram but for them you will have to reach the people in a manual way.
If we have to reach the people manually so I think we must also exercise to start these discussions in the private gathering in the groups of twenty plus people, because if people will see some account or person doing the trading in the crypto currency, they will try to address all of their doubts there and then and final output will have more people from the community in the crypto industry.
Activity: 210
Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.
Well to promote a products or links you post it in social medias but its just a have all informations about that product so you need to post it in facebook,or twitter and etc to all audience get their attentions.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
Through social media. You can post using your fb, Twitter account to spread throughout everyone.

Social Media is the best way to promote your promotional links. More ICO and projects had successfully reached their soft cap and even hard cap just because of social media promotions. And this is very proven.
Yes, social media is the best tool and there is no doubt about this, but yesterday or day before yesterday Facebook has banned all the advertisements related to the crypto currencies, so now if you want to advertise the products about crypto on social media, then you do not have the option of Facebook. Other apps can be used like twitter, WhatsApp, telegram but for them you will have to reach the people in a manual way.
Interesting news, I'm very much surprised about the ban on Facebook to advertise the Crypto currency. It is interesting with what it is connected. Although in reality all social networks are exactly that and source of opportunities, where it is good to advertise various kinds of products.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256

Activity: 448
Merit: 137
There must be a proper planning for promotion.

First of all write everything and make clear vision about product to customers because customers are everything.

Then do press release.
Go with Twitter,facebook and other social marketing.
Go with SEO
Now a days signature campaign is very powerful for coins/Tokens marketing.

As you can see i wear signature of Nucleus Vision , it means with my every post on bitcointalk forum i am promoting Nucleus Vision.

There are many other ways available now a days to promote online.

Search proper way of promotion for your product and then go for it.

Thank you and all the best.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

There is twitter, instagram, facebook and other types of social media where you can use their boosting services of gaining followers, likes, subscribers and views to your product links. Social medias are very powerful today but if you want to success, investing to advertisement is needed and of course as it is an investment you need to pull out some money in your pocket and pay for that advertisement. But chances of reaching those people who are interested is high.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Depends on the kind of product you're promoting.

SEO helps. Social Media helps. And forums can be of great help too! It just depends, just the ICOs here would probably be half of their worth if they weren't doing bounty and signature campaigns. So, everything works, you just need to know how to make it work.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.

You have basically excluded everything except the blogs, google adds and painting in walls. I think that depending on your audience, you can choose one of these, but none of them are superior for all uses.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Do you want the product interesting many people? why you not pay the ads slot in every web, tv, newspaper, and all media promotion. You have two way, paying media promotion or enjoying the free promotion with social media. If you want free, promote your product in social media and forum. Do not complain if you dont have money to paying media promotion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose

Activity: 126
Share it among your friends, to spread from one person to another.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose

I believe that in social media is the best way to promote a products. In our generation today, the most common and effective way to promote the product is by using facebook, twitter, youtube and others.
Activity: 340
Merit: 124
I assume your question is related to Bitcoin products or else this becomes an off-topic. With Forums you include all the 'serious' and professional lot. With social media apart from the former, you include friends, family, acquaintances and even strangers. Excluding these two, the best option is that you must promote yourself to promote your product. However, I totally disagree with your notion that forums and social media is useless. You should remember that this very question you have posted in a forum and we all including I have taken the trouble of reading and replying you!

At every stage you should remember that your Bitcoin related product should attract the customer. The one who IS a customer should love the crypto product from every aspect. The one who is a potential customer should start appreciating the product at every level and end up becoming a customer. This is your responsibility as a promoter.

The way you promote, how you promote, the description of the product, the style of promotion, your expertise, your passion all should be at its best and should be translated for the benefit of the product. In social media, you need to sell your product in the right way and to right people. Also, you should promote at the right time. As an analogy, offering a burger to one who has just had a complete meal will be of no use. You should target the hungry. In the same way a lot of research should go into your work and you must chalk out in great detail every aspect of your product and promotion to meet the correct set of people. Success is not easy. But once you taste success remember that there is no stopping you.
Activity: 322
That depends on what you are actually selling. Social media can be a very good way to promote products with reasonable price and that intrests mosty teenagers because they use social media a lot. But I think you can create an application or a website that contains your products this way people can find it on google and you can promote it on social media too.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
The forum and social media advertising platforms are a little oversaturated, yes. Only thing that seems to pick up slot of clicks, surprisingly, is the forum advertising that loads in between the top two posts. I find myself interested and personally clicking on these (I never actually click much else).
I think Social media can play the best role for this purpose. since people are using social network so you can get them on a platform like a Facebook and Twitter. Internet marketing is the most convenient regarding any promotional activities. If you want to promote your product or Links then you must select the social media advertising platform as well as Google Adsense. I think Google Adsense would be a better platform for promoting your product or links.
Activity: 9
the best way to promote?
facebook, adwords, bing and forums
Pages:
Jump to: