Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best way to promote products or links? - page 8. (Read 23017 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
you can use furoms and social media to run your product without them knowing their products they will not know that there is such a great product there are so many sites today because this way we get our money through sites like that without their help would you sell your product? Yes, it's a sale but it will not grow because you know little at your disposal should you be thankful that there are such sites.
There are only very few forum that are useful to promote products and links, the most effective one is by promoting it through social media. You can use or pay them for advertising your product for a certain period of time. And you can expect a lot of audience will be aware about the thing that you are promoting. And here in forum it's a good thing if you'll use signature and put your link on it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I think that a very good way to promote products  are through google ads.
Why? because you are able to choose which persons you want to see your ad, and you paying per ad views(for persons from a group that you chose at first)
It makes you saving money, because you won't need to pay ads views for people that won't be interesting at the product that you are promoting anyway.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
If we want to promote our products or links we have to advertise our products in tv radio social media  like twitter facebook instagram or us we have to do is introduce our product to the people if they like our product they buy it  or invest it.
It is the link meanings fault that why they did not make the proper management and the value of the bitcoin has increased now so it is not very tough now to increase the use of the bitcoin and if you are trying to promote the bitcoin you should go for the bitcoin facebook site and the bitcoin value and the price is now increasing so it is already famous enough and it will make the bitcoin more and more popular so the more bitcoin will be popular the more value and the price of the bitcoin will increase.
If you are talking about promotion of bitcoin, then the best thing which you can do in this is that you can tell others about this concept of bitcoin so that they may have a fair idea of what bitcoin actually is. In general, you can do promotion of your product by putting an advertisement on internet, social media, television as well as newspapers. You can also go for printing of banners and then posting them at different places.

Yeah it is the best way because the social media is being use by a lot of the people now and the bitcoin is now investing by the people.  I can see the bitcoin will be the high currency and the bitcoin future is high if it will be promoted by the sites like the facebook and the twitter because now a lot of the people are using the bitcoin and the social media can take the bitcoin very high now.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.
The best way to promote products and links is on social media sites just like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and many more. It is the best way coz many people are now using social media sites, and also social media sites can easily spread news worldwide.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think the best way to promote a product is the social media or you could use the MLM to marketing your products too.
The fact is that you still need to take into account that if you advertise media information, the accessibility of public advertising is broader, it is clear and if it's just social networks, then narrow. It depends on the distributor.

I agree with you, just like what I said here previously, if you just have to advertise your products then you must segment your target audience  in which you only pick those people who are interested with those kinds of products like yours. You just have to pick a proper forum, groups or websites that is suited with the things you are promoting.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Referral links are an iffy one, not sure if you can do anything with that using Ad Sense. You could try those advertisements that popup in your Facebook news feed with your link and a photo or something like this. Legitimately, your best bet would be to write a blog / article entry on the site you're trying to get referrals for and use your link
Activity: 308
I regards I think here on bitcointalk are great examples on how to promote things,
Social Media : Facebook, Twitter , Slack , Instragram , Reddit, Youtube and many others.
Also you can hire people to manage them if you don't have enough time to promote it.
You can pay adversting by many faucet or bitcoin related websites owners on the services section.
Activity: 386
If we want to promote our products or links we have to advertise our products in tv radio social media  like twitter facebook instagram or us we have to do is introduce our product to the people if they like our product they buy it  or invest it.
It is the link meanings fault that why they did not make the proper management and the value of the bitcoin has increased now so it is not very tough now to increase the use of the bitcoin and if you are trying to promote the bitcoin you should go for the bitcoin facebook site and the bitcoin value and the price is now increasing so it is already famous enough and it will make the bitcoin more and more popular so the more bitcoin will be popular the more value and the price of the bitcoin will increase.
Yeah it is not good to be careless because the bitcoin is the very important thing for the people, I am sure the bitcoin price and the value will be high and the more people will buy the bitcoin so it is the reason why the bitcoin profit is now increasing in the value, I am sure the bitcoin price will be high if a lot of the people will buy the bitcoin and will hold for the long time I am sure the twitter and the facebook is the best way in this case.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
If you are talking about promotion of bitcoin, then the best thing which you can do in this is that you can tell others about this concept of bitcoin so that they may have a fair idea of what bitcoin actually is. In general, you can do promotion of your product by putting an advertisement on internet, social media, television as well as newspapers. You can also go for printing of banners and then posting them at different places.

Activity: 504
I think the best way to promote a product is the social media or you could use the MLM to marketing your products too.
The fact is that you still need to take into account that if you advertise media information, the accessibility of public advertising is broader, it is clear and if it's just social networks, then narrow. It depends on the distributor.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.

Social media and forums is total shit? As a normal people, we are all already access to many social media sites including facebook, twitter etc. And one way of promoting or endorsing a product is renting some famous pages in facebook that is having a lot of followers and likers. This is one of the best way of promoting. Another way of promoting is buying a domain in free hosting sites and do a site for your product. These are only some of the things that will help you to promote your products. And i assure you that Social media is so very helpful in endorsing and promotion.
Actually you are right, social media these days has the biggest number of people and it is the best for me to promote the  products. Social media are the bests to attract investors, consumers on your products. These way would become popular also and notice of your product in the industry.
Everyone these days is on social media. I have tried my hands on several means of advert apart from TV adverts anyway, which I feel they are even over rated and too costly. Social media on the other hand has really given my business a huge boom than expected when you do a paid advert with a very reasonable amount.

There are huge numbers of people to target and the more you are ready to spend, the more you get but far better than what a TV/Radio advert would have given.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Besides social madia,promoting a new product, can seem like there are endless options. It can be difficult to figure out where to get started and which methods of promotion will give you the best results. The truth is that there are many ways to promote your product, and what works may depend on your products.Here are 4 ways to promote a new service or product for your business.
1.Offer Customers an Exclusive Preview
2. organize social media contests
3.Host an Event
4.Share Customer Reviews
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 980
Merit: 506

Social media and forums is total shit? As a normal people, we are all already access to many social media sites including facebook, twitter etc. And one way of promoting or endorsing a product is renting some famous pages in facebook that is having a lot of followers and likers. This is one of the best way of promoting. Another way of promoting is buying a domain in free hosting sites and do a site for your product. These are only some of the things that will help you to promote your products. And i assure you that Social media is so very helpful in endorsing and promotion.
Actually you are right, social media these days has the biggest number of people and it is the best for me to promote the  products. Social media are the bests to attract investors, consumers on your products. These way would become popular also and notice of your product in the industry.
Agreed! In the present world of technology, where every second person is using internet and that on daily basis, there is no other better way of promoting any of your product or website than putting an advertisement on internet. It will really help you in grabbing lot more audience and that too in a very short span of time. You actually to need to opt the best ways of promoting your product.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
First I suggest that you create your brand, make yourself trustworthy and become known by all through social media, if you don't have this, better try making one now, once the people know your contact, who you are, what you know and what you, people will start following you and you can easily promote your products with an assurance that there will be a lot of viewers and people might buy in your product.
Activity: 504

Social media gives you the convenience to promote your products easily instead of renting a space in a mall or establishment to do it. It also cheap because you can do it your own and doesn't have to hire or pay middlemen that charge expensively.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Social media and forums is total shit to u.
Google Adsense don't allow Affiliate marketing.
Then create a website and rank it for that keyword and get traffic. Wink

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
no. social media is not a nonsense way to promote your project. you can try using social media to get the most out of your campaign. on this day most people people use social media using smarphone .. every time spent to see see social media. therefore a good opportunity to promote your project using social media is more effective
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
The best way and i think the better way to promote products or links is still the social media specially Pinterest  or Twitter. You can choice a wide variety of link shortener service goo.gl link shortener gives you clear updated records of clicks and view, givin you specifically where the Sites (facebook, twitter, pinterest etc.) link views but also give you information about device they're using.
Yes you are absolutely right, If you want to promote a product you must target first the community on a simple link. Link is very useful to promoting product than promote product by your own literal way. You need to ride to the changes now a days, by taking the attention of the people on social media by choosing a link to enter through your promoting product.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
The best way and i think the better way to promote products or links is still the social media specially Pinterest  or Twitter. You can choice a wide variety of link shortener service goo.gl link shortener gives you clear updated records of clicks and view, givin you specifically where the Sites (facebook, twitter, pinterest etc.) link views but also give you information about device they're using.
Pages:
Jump to: