Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best way to promote products or links? - page 7. (Read 23017 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
The best way to promote a project is to stay online and sheer like post links a project that you want to promote, best in social media, as many people use social media to find projects
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
Personally I don't encounter problems yet in promoting product links on social media like Facebook and twitter as long as you shorten your links using google link shortener. Make sure your audience is interested to click it by using good title or image.

This is one of the best ways to get the target audience as now mostly everybody uses the social media. So you can easily target the audience as per your demographics and get the results with minimum per customer acquisition costs. Also if in this forum one needs to promote than running the campaign is the best solution to get the right audience.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Whoaaa, Social media and forums is one of the best way to promote products and it is not that expensive unlike commercial's and something maybe your strategy and marketing strategy are not that attractive, a lot of people are really into social media and a lot of products is going really good because of these i don't know why your products are not, even big companies still using these sites to promote their products all of us can really see that promoting through these campaigns and in social media is a really good way.
Activity: 60
{Capricorn}
Personally I don't encounter problems yet in promoting product links on social media like Facebook and twitter as long as you shorten your links using google link shortener. Make sure your audience is interested to click it by using good title or image.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
Today social media is the best way to promote our products or links. This is the popular that we can express and show to all people because everyone was using social media today. I think it is the fastest way. Social media was the popular than any other sites. If we use social media people to promote links people may interested and conscious so the possibility is they will try also. I think the best choose is we use social media. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.
I think thee best method now to promote your services or product all around the world is social sites. But if you think they are full of frauds than you can try advertising on this forum as it is one of the most trusted forum around here and most of the people here are trusted and have a large information.

You can start a provide signatures of your service and pay here for your advertisement. This will spread your service in most part of the world as people involved here are from whole world.
Activity: 546
Here is my story. I started marketing campaign almost 2 years ago. I created Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit and topic on this forum.

I sell products only for BTC. Twitter was no good at all, Instagram banned 3 of my acocunts and Facebook didnt gave me 1 lead, although i have a page and a couple of groups there.

The forum was working great for me for couple of months, then people stoped posting and sharing. So now only reddit gives me some new customers.

PS, the business is cigarettes and i am not allowed to use GoogleAds or promote my posts on FB. Also i think my customers doesnt want to show themselves on Facebook.

Do you have some advice for me?

PPS and i tried Quora as well.
Consider adding referrals with double discount.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.
I don't think so, I don't know why you're telling shit those popular and accepted platform for promoting goods and services. I think social media is playing an important role in the virtual world, not only that but also forum is playing a vital part of this activities. So that I always prefer promoting anything through social media and forum.
Activity: 398
I think you should read a book about PR101 but since you're here, bitcointalk of all place you could try to see how ANN thread work to promo their coin.
Activity: 48

I see may promote links using Signature and pay good for that .so that i think it is good way to promote your links.

any way good products not need promoting  Wink Wink
Activity: 219
Merit: 101

Social media and forums is total shit? As a normal people, we are all already access to many social media sites including facebook, twitter etc. And one way of promoting or endorsing a product is renting some famous pages in facebook that is having a lot of followers and likers. This is one of the best way of promoting. Another way of promoting is buying a domain in free hosting sites and do a site for your product. These are only some of the things that will help you to promote your products. And i assure you that Social media is so very helpful in endorsing and promotion.
Actually you are right, social media these days has the biggest number of people and it is the best for me to promote the  products. Social media are the bests to attract investors, consumers on your products. These way would become popular also and notice of your product in the industry.
Everyone these days is on social media. I have tried my hands on several means of advert apart from TV adverts anyway, which I feel they are even over rated and too costly. Social media on the other hand has really given my business a huge boom than expected when you do a paid advert with a very reasonable amount.

There are huge numbers of people to target and the more you are ready to spend, the more you get but far better than what a TV/Radio advert would have given.
Yeah now the social media is spreading the knowledge and the bitcoin is helping a lot of the people to have the bitcoin value, a lot of the people are using the bitcoin and they are earning through the bitcoin, bitcoin is the source of the income for me and the bitcoin will be the future currency I can see the bitcoin growing so I am very hopeful for the bitcoin today it will get more famous through the multi sources of the social media.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
pay for them like what happen in this site but will get fake users so that focus on quality
There are number of ways using which you can quite comfortably promote your kind of product or link. It all depends on the amount of money which you are having for this advertisement of your product. You can pay some marketing companies so that they may promote your product. Other than this, you can also have an advertisement of your product on internet or social media as well.
Agreed, Putting an advertisement on social media like that of Facebook, YouTube etc. can help you in promoting your product in much better way. It is because of the reason that almost all of us do use social media and that too on daily basis.

In addition to this, you can also go for putting an advertisement on television or you can also post posters on the walls. All these things will promote your product.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I have usually imagined the whole world only using one cryptocurrency, but that won't take place in this lifetime lol
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

Social media gives you the convenience to promote your products easily instead of renting a space in a mall or establishment to do it. It also cheap because you can do it your own and doesn't have to hire or pay middlemen that charge expensively.
Exactly, there is no other better way of promoting any kind of your product than putting an advertisement on any kind of social media like that of Facebook, YouTube etc. this will help you in targeting more number of people as there are so many out of us who actually use social media and that too on daily basis. Moreover, you can also put an advertisement on television as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
slack,twitter,facebook and telegram if you have group because me i can promote any kinds of links or campaign like i do now,most of the strategy here in bitcoin is coming from social site to promote or advertise a products or a links to become a good campaign and to go well because there's a lot of person that using social site for their past time so they can see the products or the links that you post
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
As has been said before, social media is basically the key to this, together with have a website with good SEO on the search terms you want to rank on so you get good organic traffic.
Social media is free guys and you can reach more people globally than any other method around right now. Don't dismiss it or you could lose out.
Activity: 616
you can rent the space in the internet like website or something blog to put your ads in their website, make sure that their website is crowded visitor and make sure that your ads is eye catching i believe that it will work than you post it on social media and other ways
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
It depends on your project and subject, If you want to start an ICO project then you must have to follow every way what we have available. Basically, Bitcoin forum is one of the initial platform for promoting any product. But for me, every social media campaign would be the best way for the promotional activities. Twitter, Facebook, Telegram and so on.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
pay for them like what happen in this site but will get fake users so that focus on quality
There are number of ways using which you can quite comfortably promote your kind of product or link. It all depends on the amount of money which you are having for this advertisement of your product. You can pay some marketing companies so that they may promote your product. Other than this, you can also have an advertisement of your product on internet or social media as well.
Activity: 182
Now a days maximum peoples are addicted to mobile and internet so without people are not surviving so the best way to promotion is links and it is cost effective and which has to be considered very cautiously. Now you can see the growth of Amazon the online and this is the proven track that to promote links will best way.
Pages:
Jump to: