Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best way to promote products or links? - page 9. (Read 23017 times)

Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.

Social media is not totally shit, you still can promote on facebook group and on instagram. It's depend on what products that you sell though, if you sell like cosmetics product, you can join a facebook group about cosmetics and you also can endorse somebody on instagram to use your products.

Strongly agree with your opinion, the promotion on social, especially Facebook and Twitter if the exploit will be extremely effective. You can post on product groups or build your own community on Facebook or Twiter, which will be a very effective promotion channel if you know how to use it.  Wink
I am not sure promoting on facebook is good idea unless you have lots of real friends who will really check that promotion. Few months ago i created facebook account and used word bitcoin in my name and I got 5000 friends in no time, and every single one of them is promoting referral link for something, I am not so convinced that they are even looking at other peoples posts.
You would not really need many friends before you can promote on Facebook. You can make use of paid adverts and even set your target market which to me has been pretty effective. I have an ecommerce store, and since I have been doing paid adverts on Facebook most especially, I have been having some good turnover. You just have to use money to find money.

That's right - all it takes is one post that's shared by one person to go viral and you can get your promotional message across to thousands of people around the globe without any financial outlay.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.

Why do mention promoting in forum and social media are total shit?
I think you need to learn how? You have make as attractive as you can to make other interest.
Activity: 414
Merit: 270
Here is my story. I started marketing campaign almost 2 years ago. I created Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit and topic on this forum.

I sell products only for BTC. Twitter was no good at all, Instagram banned 3 of my acocunts and Facebook didnt gave me 1 lead, although i have a page and a couple of groups there.

The forum was working great for me for couple of months, then people stoped posting and sharing. So now only reddit gives me some new customers.

PS, the business is cigarettes and i am not allowed to use GoogleAds or promote my posts on FB. Also i think my customers doesnt want to show themselves on Facebook.

Do you have some advice for me?

PPS and i tried Quora as well.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

Social media and forums is total shit? As a normal people, we are all already access to many social media sites including facebook, twitter etc. And one way of promoting or endorsing a product is renting some famous pages in facebook that is having a lot of followers and likers. This is one of the best way of promoting. Another way of promoting is buying a domain in free hosting sites and do a site for your product. These are only some of the things that will help you to promote your products. And i assure you that Social media is so very helpful in endorsing and promotion.
For someone who thinks social media is a total shit, then they obviously do not really know how far social media has helped in the promotion of products so far. Most ICOs that have raised a lot in recent times, where do people really think they were able to get such a huge targeted investors ?

Mainly from social media, Google ads and a little bit of signature campaigns. The thing is most people underestimate the power of social media but until they really try it before they understand.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
If we want to promote our products or links we have to advertise our products in tv radio social media  like twitter facebook instagram or us we have to do is introduce our product to the people if they like our product they buy it  or invest it.
It is the link meanings fault that why they did not make the proper management and the value of the bitcoin has increased now so it is not very tough now to increase the use of the bitcoin and if you are trying to promote the bitcoin you should go for the bitcoin facebook site and the bitcoin value and the price is now increasing so it is already famous enough and it will make the bitcoin more and more popular so the more bitcoin will be popular the more value and the price of the bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
1. Youtube (almost all succesfull Bitcoiner has their own Youtube channel) (#1)
2. Facebook/Twitter
3. Website adds.

#1 is google but it's also associated with youtube so both companies are just partners and this has been strong in terms of advertising all over the net. What I'm annoyed with google ads now even scams, they are also promoting it. And with facebook ads, I'm annoyed with while you are watching videos there will be an ad that will popped out that doesn't allow you to press any skip button.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
1. Youtube (almost all succesfull Bitcoiner has their own Youtube channel) (#1)
2. Facebook/Twitter
3. Website adds.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
pay for them like what happen in this site but will get fake users so that focus on quality
Activity: 455

Social media is not totally shit, you still can promote on facebook group and on instagram. It's depend on what products that you sell though, if you sell like cosmetics product, you can join a facebook group about cosmetics and you also can endorse somebody on instagram to use your products.

Strongly agree with your opinion, the promotion on social, especially Facebook and Twitter if the exploit will be extremely effective. You can post on product groups or build your own community on Facebook or Twiter, which will be a very effective promotion channel if you know how to use it.  Wink
This is really asking sense because the facebook and the twitter is being use by the people all the time and you will see the promotion of the bitcoin will be very successful in the very short time I hope the bitcoin will give all the people the best chance to grow and to increase the income and the monthly pocket money I can see how fast the bitcoin spreading the worldwide and the profit will be high.
In the present world of technology, where second person is keen of using internet and is socially very much active, there is no other way of promoting your products or links than putting an advertisement on internet. This will really help you to target more number of audience and that too in a very short span of time. Social media is the strongest tool for making more people aware of your product.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

I am not sure promoting on facebook is good idea unless you have lots of real friends who will really check that promotion. Few months ago i created facebook account and used word bitcoin in my name and I got 5000 friends in no time, and every single one of them is promoting referral link for something, I am not so convinced that they are even looking at other peoples posts.
You would not really need many friends before you can promote on Facebook. You can make use of paid adverts and even set your target market which to me has been pretty effective. I have an ecommerce store, and since I have been doing paid adverts on Facebook most especially, I have been having some good turnover. You just have to use money to find money.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★

Excuse me sir but major business companies are nowadays all focusing their ads on social media. It's now the biggest platform to promote anything compared to televisions. Small to big enterpeneurs gather there to sell or promote something they want.

This is very true. The budget that some firms set aside for this kind of promotional activity is huge and one of the reasons traditional print advertising has fallen so dramatically.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
If you use social network in good and attractive.
You can try to post in social network group but you have to know how so you are not entering the wrong group.
Activity: 448

Excuse me sir but major business companies are nowadays all focusing their ads on social media. It's now the biggest platform to promote anything compared to televisions. Small to big enterpeneurs gather there to sell or promote something they want.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The best way to promote products is by social media. All of us is on social media now because of this advanced technology our life become easier. Just post it on your account and with click and share youre products will be known.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
Your link name gives you a clue. Referral schemes have become more powerful now in the current market. Many have adapted this methodology in their business. If you do not wish to market through social media,  refer through peer to peer.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Following on from what I said before, a lot of forums do allow blog links etc in signatures, just not in body posts which seems fair enough. Definitely concentrate on free social media promotion. Don't spend money when you don't have to.
Activity: 560
If we want to promote our products or links we have to advertise our products in tv radio social media  like twitter facebook instagram or us we have to do is introduce our product to the people if they like our product they buy it  or invest it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
I have always believed in the power of social media to disseminate information since almost all people who are connected to the internet have social media accounts - may it be via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and others of like nature - especially so that these sites already allow paid advertisements to further help you market your cause. But to be a good site that people can trust and rely on, you have to make your page credible and professional. You have to know how to manage your accounts by all means.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502

It has always been very effective, which is one of the reason people tending to use the two social media platforms to pass across their messages. Like you said, when used effectively, it really is a great move as it can help you achieve your promotion and the awareness of your products faster than you can imagine. All the above, nothing good comes without you still making use of cash for your promotions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
What ever you mentioned is having its own way of promoting it is depend upon the product and nature of people to reach the product.

Simple and very effective way to promote is placing links. Maximum people online portal only using to analyze the product what they want to buy so it is must to promote in web related forums.
Pages:
Jump to: