Pages:
Author

Topic: which month most properly invest in crypto currency? - page 2. (Read 1109 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I believe that now is the best time to buy coins while the price is low. soon the market will start to grow and their price will soar
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz

hello i am confused what month i am investing in crypto currency because now months i do not know because too low market value.

should I invest now what is it and lost?

thank you Smiley

What do you mean 'which month' ? I guess crypto price pattern is not exactly same as before.
The value of cryptocurrency is often to change, we cannot predict it even with the statistic data of the history price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
If i'm gonna ask, which month most properly invest in crypto currency or the best time to invest is when market is dumping, especially this month because most likely market will bounce back is in the last quarter of the year and most probably on december which is also the year end that market will crazily getting high as what is predicted.
Activity: 336
There is no particular month to invest and there is no correlation with price and month. I always advise before invest research about coin market, research about day trading, observe the market trend see the market uptrend and downtrend then you will capable to know when you should invest. Don’t invest without market research. There is a common thing if the price are low that is the best time to buy, but before you buy must study first the coin that you are buying.

Someone will say best time for investment march to June others will says end of autumn etc. Before listen others advice you should use your own knowledge, increase your knowledge through research. Cryptocurrencies market is very unpredictable no one can predict when it will go through uptrend and when downtrend. It’s common things to all investors that when market goes through downtrend that is the best time to buy and hold it I think that is the best way to gain more profit
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
There is no perfect month for anyone to invest in crypto currency the price volatility is real so high but whenever you see the price is low it is always the perfect time to invest with and HODL holding it will benefit you in the future but always remember before investing choose the right and trusted coin to hold.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
of course the month when the price of crypto goes down is the right time to buy and invest it. if those who have already invested it would be nice to continue to hold and wait until prices rise because for your benefit.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
In my opinion, when prices fall, investment purchases are good encryption market prices are falling better now it's time to invest and hold it to the end of the year or for a long time in my opinion it's better and safer to make a profit
Activity: 210

hello i am confused what month i am investing in crypto currency because now months i do not know because too low market value.

thank you Smiley

Many years already passby and it's very known that November and December is the peak season for cryptocurrency market and by this time almost all tokens are increasing  respectively and the well known crypto for this is bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Usually the rate of the crypto currency falls after some time after the beginning of the new year. However, bitcoin and other crypto currency are unpredictable and here the most need to focus on the current situation on the market. It is necessary to constantly study the market, then the time for investment will be understandable in itself. In any case, right now you can invest, because the prices are still quite low. As prices fluctuate, it is better to invest in parts, focusing on the current price.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
You can trade in every month in crypto currency
Either January February March April May June July August September October November or December
What matters is what coin do u invest in and not the month

Adjust your priorities and be sure what to do

For me the great to invest crypto is tis month.Imagine all coins was deeply in lowering it's prices right now that is easy to us to buy more coins.
Activity: 200
 which month most properly invest in crypto currency? To me no one chooses the time when you invest because there is no basis for this day to flourish and many investors are sure the crypto is a lot of it.
Activity: 266
Smiles .. I dont think there is a month to actually invest in crypto . The best time to actually buy ia during the dump and expect a pump. But buying has its own criteria though you dont buy out of personal interest of time of the year you get burnt like that mate
Activity: 686

thank you Smiley

Now is a good time to invest for a long term, but you can wait for a mounth.
I am sure, that market will start recoverage in January-February, when SEC will accept ETF, so you have some mounths to wait.
Activity: 938
Your investment should be in earnest start from september towards december! The last few months of the year is always full of enthusiasm and there will be positive news , bullish sentiment and end of the year account closing!
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Actually, I don't believe that much about which month is the best to invest. Nowadays, it is depending on the volume of that altcoins are traded in the market, number of alcoins circulated, demands for investors or traders, positive or negative news which actually affects the price I believe, strong partnerships and how typically they advertise these altcoin throughout internet groups or crypto related websites. Altcoins price nowadays changes instantly and very unstable. You will never know when will it be pumped or dumped so being wise investor is the best answer to take a profit.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

thank you Smiley

I don't think you understand investment, because your post is absurd. whenever you can invest if you already know, especially have investigated and analyzed it both on ico or altcoin. so you should look for more investment experience.
Activity: 228
It is depend yourself because before invest you need to analysis if you see the selected cryptocurrency market history so you can understand when and which month altcoin is pump in out of thinking. Basically as I know every end of year altcoin pump so you can invest id December month. I see too many people want invest in December Month.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
With questions such as this topic, I think no need to reply because if you can not answer yourself then even if you invest then you will quickly panic sell because of fear of loss. Therefore, I advise you sincerely if you want to invest, you should train yourself patience and confidence.
Activity: 31
I think there is no best month to invest in crypto, every month, every day, every time is an opportunity to start investing in crypto. Even when you think the market value is too low, it could be a good opportunity to buy and invest, because the basis of the investment, including crypto investment, is, Buy when prices are low, then, sell when prices are high.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

thank you Smiley

This month is a good buy time event. All of the coin prices are quite low. We could easily benefit from this one. If we are going to continue trusting on cryptocurrency then we still have a chance to be lucky enough to gain alot.
Pages:
Jump to: