Pages:
Author

Topic: which month most properly invest in crypto currency? - page 3. (Read 1109 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

hello i am confused what month i am investing in crypto currency because now months i do not know because too low market value.

should I invest now what is it and lost?

thank you Smiley
The current month would be the best time to invest because we are in the period wherein the market will start recovering. If you will look into past trends, you will see that there was a slight dip during Aug. 2017 until Sept. came and the market started its run. Now we cannot say that the 2017 phenomenon will repeat itself in 2018, but looking into history, something similar would most likely happen.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250

hello i am confused what month i am investing in crypto currency because now months i do not know because too low market value.

thank you Smiley
Well, probably that would be on the last quarter of this year. The market is currently having difficulties at this moment. The price of cryptos are really low right now. But what excites many people is the scenario last year whereas the majority of the market have increased in a sudden and people believe that same thing could happen this time.

There is still no sign of a recovery in the market, despite good news but the market is down as there are no new investors and investors are leaving the market. In addition, many people think this is the bottom of the market, but if it continues to decline from now to the end of the year, then why?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time

thank you Smiley

Now is the right time and month to invest in crypto currency, currently all the coin price is down and crypto market has hit new all time low since 2018, so in my own opinion, now is the time to invest because by next month, coins price will start going up again.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I think no one can say which coin will continue to fall in price, and which is better to buy now. The only thing that can be said is that now the market is at the bottom, and now is the time to buy a lot of coins. You can also look up the coin and buy it for details if you think it will go down in price
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
For me the great to invest crypto is tis month.Imagine all coins was deeply in lowering it's prices right now that is easy to us to buy more coins.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43

thank you Smiley

Ogg, there is not a perfect month at all, it is all much more fluid and unpredictable than that. Anyway, if you want a straight answer: november is the ideal month as cryptos tend to rise in december.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

thank you Smiley
Well, probably that would be on the last quarter of this year. The market is currently having difficulties at this moment. The price of cryptos are really low right now. But what excites many people is the scenario last year whereas the majority of the market have increased in a sudden and people believe that same thing could happen this time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Thank you Smiley
People often do not dare invest in bitcoin when their prices are low? Why do we dare to buy money when it is very high prices that low? People are afraid of losing money without thinking about the opportunity to get rich. I think we should buy bitcoin at this time low price and wait for high price to sell.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
You can trade in every month in crypto currency
Either January February March April May June July August September October November or December
What matters is what coin do u invest in and not the month

Adjust your priorities and be sure what to do
Activity: 85
It is all about buying low and selling high, no month could tell you when to buy or sell, you have to be aware at your own, search on social media because a lot of people are also aware of the prices on the market.
Activity: 210
Their are no months set aside for investing in cryptocurrency. You only invest when prices are low just as it is now. Their is a low tendency that you would lose money now in this market in my opinion. Buy low and sell high
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
instead of looking to various months and events, you could look at this for example: https://www.turtlebc.com/tools/buy_percentage?period=3years
to see the market trend, buying in at the right time in the trend is better than buying based on things that people believe happens at specific times!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

thank you Smiley

In my opinion,  now is the best time to invest. I believe that  last quarter of this year, cryptocurrency will be promising. Don't always think of your losses, always think positive. You should take a risk. Research and analyze first if you won't believe to other person and prove it yourself.
Activity: 20
Now that the price of cryptocurrency is relatively low, it is a good opportunity to buy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Last year i entered into crypto world in june. saw the great bull run and the downfall in 2018. So in my opinion june -july - august are the best times for investment in crypto. Now the market is in record low. You can gain a lot.
Activity: 114
here is a good time to invest in crypto world maybe it's in December, January or every month Smiley. But I think no matter it's which a month or better to pay. Smiley
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
Study market first for atleast few months then judge the price of bitcoin and altcoins then do investment like monitor now btc,bch,ltc,nano and monero after that buy if you know already what can happen in the market because they only go high and low like the price of btc can go $6000 to $8000 in market then repeat and repeat only for few months then some alts also are like that
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
if you want to make an investment, you have to see a lot of the conditions, because if your money is lost, no one can help you, it's better to pay attention to the current condition, if you are truly sure, then invest.
Activity: 86

thank you Smiley
I think there is a big problem with your point of view. Investment is not calculated on time. You have to look at the fluctuations in the market. The bear market and the bull market did not follow the rules. Therefore, if you really want to participate in this market, then you should not use the time period as a basis for judgment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
This month is the right time to invest as long as the price value in the market was low.Just wait patiently to increase and surely your profit will be big too.
Pages:
Jump to: