Pages:
Author

Topic: which month most properly invest in crypto currency? - page 5. (Read 1109 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Well, it depends on your plan. Especially this month, the prices in the market are lower than previous month so analyze and think if this is the right month because there are no specific month when to invest.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
there is no such thing, because as you can see, there is no specific date or month for the bear market. you can barely seen a chance like this month where every crypto in the market are low, its a good chance for everyone to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
There is no specific month for investment. Whenever you have money, Do a proper market research and invest it wisely. Right now situation of market is very good, specially for investment. Invest in ETH and BTC and hold for at least 4 months, I hope you will get maximum profit by the end of this year.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com

hello i am confused what month i am investing in crypto currency because now months i do not know because too low market value.

should I invest now what is it and lost?

thank you Smiley
actually there is no certain month that anyone can tell that you should invest, this time is a very great opportunity for every investors since every crypto in the market are low, they all fall, and its a good price to buy. if you want to buy, you can do it now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Between late September and early November. This is the most active period for cryptocurrencies.
At this time, most people are back from their summer vacations, and are eager to return to trading and investing.
Activity: 392

hello i am confused what month i am investing in crypto currency because now months i do not know because too low market value.

thank you Smiley
Now the prices on the crypto market are very low and attractive for investing. I think now is a good time to invest and if you buy some promising coins now, then you will get a good profit in the future.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
It is not possible to determine which month is the best time to invest in electronic money. I think we should consider the price and development situation of electronic money to choose the appropriate time. When electronic prices fall, people should buy them and store them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I have not bought this year yet. But I plan to buy in mid-September. It seems to me that I calculated everything. If it does not work out, I'll just wait, well, and if the market grows by this time, I will continue to look.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
If your itching to really buy right now then help your self out, You can probably buy anytime you like I think there is no preferably a good month to buy any cryptocurency, But for me I prefer to buy on the cheapest price you can attain them because when the value rises you can sure profit big, But don't take it from me you should experience having a cryptocurrency yourself and have a taste on how the market will rise or fall, But I think invest in bitcoin first because that is a 100% great coin to make an investment first.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13

thank you Smiley

You would get confused if you are still finding a favorite month
lol, instead of researching on the best month amongst others; why don't you find the best market to get involved in ??
It is more vital for your knowledge and tokens too

do whats right.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
We can not generalize it in the name of the month. You have to watch the market and always do your own research.
But my opinion, this is a good time to buy some solid coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
it's hard to predict in cryptocurrency. all thing change fastly up and down. it's can't depend on the month even crypto change everyday. but if you want to invest i suggest now is the right time. the market is currently low now.
Activity: 537
Simple, if you want to make a profit you should invest now. All altcoin in the chepest price at this time, you can buy Bitcoin or Ethereum and hold it for a moment. You will get profit when the price increase.
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
in my opinion, investing in buying when the price goes down is good crypto market prices are now going down better now it's time to invest and hold until the end of the year or hold for a long time in my opinion it's better and safer to get a profit
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
Too hard to say to be honest as the late month were so damn bad for investments. I mean, yea you could find some good coins or some good ICO's that worth our money but most of the coins and bitcoin included are still going down. I had some rought months but I will wait a little longer until I will start to invest again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Entering the market now might not be a bad idea; most coins are at losses and its literally surplus for coins out there. Set your eyes upon the coins in the top 10 coins in the cmc, you can never go wrong from those choices.

As for a specific month for investing, there's no such thing. Only the news dictates the price for the majority of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 84
There is not an exact month to invest and get good profits, it is all about daily research in order to see the state of the coins you want to work with.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
from the previous year cryptocurrency has never experienced a decline so far, this is the year that so many people are hesitant to spend funds to invest in crypto, they are waiting for the big news to come that allows crypto to recover
Activity: 98
In the event that the costs are low, that is an ideal opportunity to purchase, yet before you get you should think about first the coin that you are purchasing. Accept this open door and you will comprehend and succeed.this is the ideal time to put resources into crypto. Coins are currently at their most reduced rate. the principle manage of exchanging is to purchase less expensive and offer more costly. since the market for digital money was exceptionally eccentric that is the reason everybody was extremely liked to purchase coins. The primary concern is to pick a decent coin with the possibilities of development and enhance the dangers. awesome time to purchase. The market quite often ascends in volumes and costs before Christmas.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September to december is the great month of cryptocurrency
i dont know but this is true. we have seen the chart yearly.
that is why i am holding my belongings.
Pages:
Jump to: