Pages:
Author

Topic: which month most properly invest in crypto currency? - page 6. (Read 1109 times)

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

hello i am confused what month i am investing in crypto currency because now months i do not know because too low market value.

should I invest now what is it and lost?

thank you Smiley
No one can know when to invest. When Bitcoin was 12,000$, people said it was a good time to invest, but then the price was down and now it's only 6450$. Maybe the price will go down or will start going up, You should invest in Crypto when you are ready to start
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
A bullrun is expected on september to october, but if I have the chance I'll buy right now
Activity: 199
in my observation i think the month you must invest is the  month of march to june i guess, because the price of all coins is too low unlike september to december the price is too high, just look into the coinmarketcap you see all the ratings of all coins if the price is decreasing or increasing. just observe first before you invest so that you can invest in a low price of the coins. i hope i can help you to this questions
Activity: 854
Merit: 101

hello i am confused what month i am investing in crypto currency because now months i do not know because too low market value.

thank you Smiley

The market is down right now and will still be maybe until the next month. I think the market will correct itself start of the fourth quarter just like other previous years. Then will be bullish start of the last couple of months of this year if the pattern from previous years is the same. So, investing now to legit coins is a good time as their price are still cheap. Prices will get high once the market starts its uptrend.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Buy whenever the prices are low like right now. Months don't matter in this situation.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
Watching the market closely for 2 years and going by charts, I would say spring and summer are usually when the market goes down (low prices, low volumes, taxes, bad news, etc.), hence, great time to buy. The market almost always rise in volumes and prices before Christmas (December and January, to be particular).
Activity: 56

thank you Smiley
Well, if there is one the right month, maybe crypto won't survive until now.
And I think we all even have the same question.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
For me, time does not matter. If I see a good price for a coin, and the project has a development perspective, then I will buy this coin. The main thing is to choose a good coin with the prospects of growth and diversify the risks.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

thank you Smiley
I think if you are investing now, then you are unlikely to lose your money. You correctly said, now the prices in the market are very low, and the main rule of trading is to buy cheaper and sell more expensive. So buy!
Well for me there's no specific time when you should buy since the market of cryptocurrency was very unpredictable that's why everyone was very preferred to buy coins when the price is low since it is the basic rule when it comes on buying and selling principle. So if you are eager to have your own kind of ethereum or bitcoin then this time is the preferred time to grab it.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
The moment you can buy cryptocurrency is the best and the chance of losing money is very little. Take this opportunity and you will understand and succeed.
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
There is no particular month to invest in crypto, you should know the prices. If the prices are low that is the time to buy, but before you buy you must study first the coin that you are buying. My advice is buy now and hodl, i think that is the best way to gain more profit.
copper member
Activity: 434
Yes, this is the right time to invest in crypto. Coins are now at their lowest rate. By the end of 2018 you will get great profits.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105

thank you Smiley
I think if you are investing now, then you are unlikely to lose your money. You correctly said, now the prices in the market are very low, and the main rule of trading is to buy cheaper and sell more expensive. So buy!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

thank you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: