Pages:
Author

Topic: Which new coin should Bittrex support? Week 1 - Round 1 - page 19. (Read 37801 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Add XXLcoin Please
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
add XXLcoin pls..
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Ⓘ♡฿
Voted PMC  Smiley
Activity: 5
voted for XXL
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
please add XXLcoin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
xxl !!!!!!!!
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
i vote for XXLCoin. it would give the coin some attention it really needs.
Activity: 13
voted for XXLCoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Please add XXL and vote here!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Vote for XXLcoin!!!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
+1  Vote for XXLcoin
Activity: 812
 Wink Thanks for thinking at Franko !  Shocked Chinese community have a big wave always too vote their coins .
Activity: 615
Vote for XXLcoin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
an extra vote for XXLcoin, it's gonna be big Smiley
Activity: 47
vote potcoin, just say yes we cannabis....
Activity: 46
OH BOY... People are mining directly into YOUR wallets. LOL, do you know how that is going to affect your system?

Can you please elaborate?  It's not something we can prevent, so we've had to code for the scenario.  Other than increased txFees due to dust (something that we are willing to absorb for user convenience), and some anomalies in how the transactions are formed, can you point to anything specific?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Bittrex has NO volume. The web site shows a TOTAL of 1.515 BTC-LTC.

And they are asking for coins to be donated to be added to their site. DUH!!!!!

Sounds more like BIT-TRICKS!

It's true that we ask for coins to get donated for testing.  In the past, we've only requested 1,000 of them to stress our wallets.  Other sites want large sums of BTC donated before adding coins.  Instead, we're choosing to eat the cost of running trading pairs and wallets and trusting that the community will show up for the coins that we've added. 

I've also recently reached out to some of the coins asking to get launched on the site if they'd like to run a marketing partnership with us.  ZEIT has done something very successful by tipping people for sign ups.  It has driven traffic to us and gotten visibility for them. 

I understand the skepticism and the low amount of volume traded is concerning but we're seeing our deposits building steadily as people are mining directly into their bittrex.com wallets and our sign ups are growing 10% per day.  I expect more traders to trust us and start filling our order book and momentum will build.   

OH BOY... People are mining directly into YOUR wallets. LOL, do you know how that is going to affect your system?
Pages:
Jump to: