Pages:
Author

Topic: Which new coin should Bittrex support? Week 1 - Round 1 - page 23. (Read 37801 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
UTC UTC UTC  Cool
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Is it possible to get PXL added to the poll? Thanks :-D
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Vote for BlackCoin, since it is the next big thing!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
myriad will never win the vote because the comunity is too small because some miners can't grasp the inovation of the concept of multi-algo coins, this coin can be mined by anyone with anything at the same time, too many asics mining sha? fuck'em we mine scrypt, too many scrypt asics for scrypt, fuck`em we mine skein , too many gpus fuck`em we mine qubit or groestl ... this coin is the next next big thing in the making and the train is still in station.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100

There are quite a few coins in existence.  But a few contenders seem to be rising to the top of the poll.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Let's add COIN2 to the stack because it looks like it is going to be another community coin for all of us to enjoy being a family with.  Smiley
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
Coin2 is a revolution, a change in the whole crypto world pleas add Coin2.
It would be great if you could consider adding V as an anchor coin.  Your platform looks very nice and an HFT capable API will bring a new class of trader into crypto. 

Thank you for your consideration.

Version coin added to the poll.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Crypto Craftsman
It would be great if you could consider adding V as an anchor coin.  Your platform looks very nice and an HFT capable API will bring a new class of trader into crypto. 

Thank you for your consideration.

Activity: 150
(Voting closes: March 09, 2014, 04:32:54 PM)

What time zone?  Huh

The time that is displayed on the page is in your local time.
Please add Teacoin

Teacoin added to the survey
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
ultracoin has no main exchange now crypto-trade is down for 3 weeks! So you would gain 100's of new traders if you added it!
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: