Pages:
Author

Topic: Which new coin should Bittrex support? Week 1 - Round 1 - page 24. (Read 37801 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
(Voting closes: March 09, 2014, 04:32:54 PM)

What time zone?  Huh
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Please add Teacoin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
giveaway going on right now

#piggy irc
Activity: 21
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hey

Please add Piggycoin (PIG) to the list.

OiNk!

Yeaah. PiggyCoin!
Activity: 420
Hey

Please add Piggycoin (PIG) to the list.

OiNk!
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death

I've added you to the poll. Please vote.  We were very successful with adding a new coin like ReddCoin to our exchange because of the enthusiastic support of their community.  If people are willing to trade it, we'll add it to the exchange.

Thanks for adding, and yea the exchange looks real good

I've added you to the poll. Please vote.  We were very successful with adding a new coin like ReddCoin to our exchange because of the enthusiastic support of their community.  If people are willing to trade it, we'll add it to the exchange.
Thanks for adding Franko & MIM i wish i could cast 2 votes . I choose Franko !  Grin

I just found your exchange too looks awesome . Is has a good base of Bitcoin investors ?

We started with a good, loyal base during our preview.  Since our public launch, we're growing by 20% every day and we're about to start an affiliate program to help with marketing.
Activity: 6
Please add Coin2

Coin2 is a revolution, a change in the whole crypto world. Coin2 doesnt waste electricity on mining, no
expensive rigs needed. The whole mining thing is bullshit. Coin2 brought a change with a fair distribution.

Coin2 cannot be mined, so we need exchanges to buy these. Right now only Nxt-e is suppoting Coin2.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
Please add Coin2

Coin2 is a revolution, a change in the whole crypto world. Coin2 doesnt waste electricity on mining, no
expensive rigs needed. The whole mining thing is bullshit. Coin2 brought a change with a fair distribution.

Coin2 cannot be mined, so we need exchanges to buy these. Right now only Nxt-e is suppoting Coin2.
Activity: 812
Thanks for adding Franko & MIM i wish i could cast 2 votes . I choose Franko !  Grin

I just found your exchange too looks awesome . Is has a good base of Bitcoin investors ?
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
BlackCoin without a doubt! Promising coin with lack of exchanges and not bad trading volumes

PS: Also, PoS coins are most interesting for exchange admins, for example dgex had earned good money forging NXT
Add Animecoin (ANI) to the poll please! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-animecoin-ani-423339

ANI added to the poll.  UTC looks like it's pulling away.
Activity: 49
how about myr, the only coin with some inovation launched in 2014

Added to the poll
Activity: 322
how about myr, the only coin with some inovation launched in 2014
Pages:
Jump to: