Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 23. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

You can try to use kucoin or any exchanger that is highly recommended by different pioneers here in this forum and if you want to know what is better between those two coins which is ethereum and btc then the answer is bitcoins because of its great potential in the market.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

both are good for investment, especially for a long term investment. you can see they always increase every year. but if i should to choose i will choose for bitcoin. however, bitcoin is still a best coin until now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
bitcoin and ethereum are good coin which have shown there value added for years,tho bitcoin is the leading coin followed by ehereum
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
All coins available are productive concerning our investment. You are just showing bitcoin and ethereum both of the coins have the most noteworthy incentive available. However, it will depend on you which is the one you need. Bitcoin is the best digital currency, and it truly benefits commendable on the if you hold it for long years. It the same as Ethreum the distinction is just the value, same hazard, both a similar use for the speculation.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
Hello Friends...

It is actually best to invest with bitcoin aand ethereum. These coins are known to be the best coins for a long term investment. Don't hesitate to yake the risks because the more willing you are to take the risks the more opportunities will come your way. Read the whitepaper of each tokens first to be sure.
This is one of the best usage of your money. We all know the performance and fame of bitcoin. This coin have make the world its lover and we all are just praising it for so long time here. The reason behind such heart fullness towards bitcoin is its being helpful to us and give us chance to earn money without big losses. So if you have got money to invest somewhere, you might not found anything better than this.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
If you're debating which would be a better investment, you need to remember 2 very important things:
1)  Bitcoin is similar to gold, it has value but other than that it just sort of exists and the price (value) fluxuates.
2)  Ether is used for applications, with actual use cases.

You need to decide if you want the "gold" or "applications," or invest in both!

Tough to determine their actual prices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
Hello Friends...

Can I choice both bitcoin and Ethereum because this two is fantastic crypto coins. Both of two can give a better profit in future I don’t want to waste my time on other coins. I choices Ethereum because it can provide the same potential as the bitcoin. I pretty sure time will come both can be a worldwide currency.
Activity: 223
I think both of them are very good and safe coins. Bitcoins is always leading the charts from the value. But ethereum is second place, and it has potential to overtake in far future bitcoin. Ethereum is the altcoin with the most potential. It ahs already a running smart contract plattform, where a lot of projects are build. There are many other coins who try to copy these smart contract plattform, but no one of the is successfull now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I see the coin that is suitable to be invested is coin which has a very limited total supply because I see the very potential for coin with limited supply, bitcoin is the best for investment because the total supply of bitcoin is only available 21 million pieces of bitcoin.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
The better to invest is a Bitcoin because this is a mother of all coins and this is growing up in the market and has a big potential. Bitcoin is popular in the market and has a huge value.
Well both investing in bitcoin and ethereum is really a great investment to do for long term, but i think investing our money in bitcoin is more better because the price of bitcoin can able to be back to $20k so we need keep our bitcoin.
if you looking for the long term investment just go to bitcoin.. because bitcoin is very popular currency than to ethereum now... we know that price of bitxoin is so expensive but this is wort it..

If would also prefer BTC for the both short and long term investment wise. ETH also you can invest some of your funds so that you can have a diversified portfolio and can earn a decent income from any rise in any of the coin. Also after the fork being cancelled the btc is going to spur now.

I think that at this point in time, in order to minimize the risk of investing in bitocin, you can see that bitcoin is dominating the market, only a small fluctuation of bitcoin prices can be expected. The price of altcoin drops dramatically. So at this point you should trade short term by day and always have specific investment plans.
Hello Friends...

I think that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so to be successful trade is very difficult A slight adjustment of the bitcoin also causes the altcoin to decrease very strongly. Therefore you should only trade bitcoin at this time to minimize the risk.
Activity: 336
it seems the best for investment is bitcoin because I see bitcoin has a very limited total supply and is different from ethereum which only has unlimited supply so it is not very good for the future of hard price rise.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is much better investment than ethereum, especially in short or long term. Because we can easily our money will double. But both are good so never doubt it were we choose to invest. The price of bitcoin is expensive so it can gives good amount of profit. But most of the time bitcoin is always the better. The good thing in bitcoin is we can use it for payments.
Activity: 350
if you want a long-term investment then bitcoin is the best because the longer the bitcoin goes around then bitcoin will run out of supply, bitcoin is great for long-term investment and for investment I think you should see how you want to invest
Activity: 308
Hello Friends...

You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the past few days and it is hard to predict, so in order to be successful you need to have a specific plan and always ready cutloss. The bitcoin effect is very important to altcoin, so you should invest in bitcoin to reduce the risk and be able to handle in time when bitocin prices drop sharply.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
The better to invest is a Bitcoin because this is a mother of all coins and this is growing up in the market and has a big potential. Bitcoin is popular in the market and has a huge value.
The amount of money which you have in your wallet for the sake of investing greatly effects this decision and that other than this, your own personal choice and interest also effects this choice. If you have enough of the money that you can think of buying of the bitcoin and that you have this much control over your emotions that you can hold your coins for longer time, then holding of the bitcoin is the most favorable thing to do.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
though like that. ethereum is also not inferior to potential with bitcoin. actually both are equally good. depending on the attitude we choose which to invest
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Etherium has more potential for growth and X-rays. Now the price of the air is ten times less than that of bitcoin, which means that it can grow at least 10 times more than bitcoin. Plus on the Etherium platform, many projects are launched
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Yes, he seems to believe that having a coin on hold will make a bigger profit than BTC or ETH, but in my opinion it is wrong thinking, wrong decision to seek them, actually the BTC and ETH is the two coin that can choose the safest and safest deal for us, if you hold long and regularly monitor the price you will get high profits.
Pages:
Jump to: