Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 24. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
Yes, all coins in the market are all unpredictable so we can't really predict whose going to be profitable with regards in our investment but as for me I would rather choose bitcoin for my investment
The choice of which coin investment depends on your perception of the market. The main purpose of investing is to make a profit so that you have the right to invest in any coin as long as it is profitable for you. For me at the moment I keep a lot of ETH instead of BTC because I believe the growth potential of ETH is better than BTC.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Both are good for long-term investment.But if I were to choose,I prefer ethereum since its capitalization is much lower compare to bitcoin.Besides ethereum is now getting popular next to bitcoin.If you'd like to buy 1 ETH,I believe you can afford to unlike bitcoin which is the price is just too high and mostly can't afford to do that.Anyway,we can still invest into it little by little amount only.
Activity: 294
if you are looking for investment I prefer bitcoin because there are many things you can do when you have a bitcoin like you can hold it until the price goes up you can convert bitcoin into real money and also you can pay a bills using bitcoin
Activity: 50
Bitcoin is better but Ethereum too is also good
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
The better to invest is a Bitcoin because this is a mother of all coins and this is growing up in the market and has a big potential. Bitcoin is popular in the market and has a huge value.

agree with this. bitcoin is best if to invest long term because he is the parent coin but ethreum also has great potential for long term if i have to choose i will support bicoin with a 60:40 presentation for ethereum
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

Bitcoins will be always better than ethereum because the price in the market is increasing so fast due the demand in the market, ethereum coins is only a choice to invest if you did not have that much capital to spend.
Certainly many investors choose Bitcoin as an investment, because everyone is looking forward to a long-term perspective that will increase its revenues several times. But judging by the current state of things on the crypto-currency market, Bitcoin's credibility has greatly decreased.
Activity: 308
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

Bitcoins will be always better than ethereum because the price in the market is increasing so fast due the demand in the market, ethereum coins is only a choice to invest if you did not have that much capital to spend.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Ethereum made a huge gain in price last year because of recent success of ERC 20 token. A recent study suggests that the market share of Ether tokens has grown up to 91%.
Activity: 204
for me, its better to invest in ethereum and neo..

Bitcoin is a very old technology..
Activity: 322
Hello Friends...

You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the past few days and it is hard to predict, so in order to trade successfully you should trade bitcoin, you can see that only a small adjustment of the price Bitcoins can also cause the market to return. Therefore, investing in bitcoin will reduce your risk and be profitable.
Activity: 462
I think if you have better capital invest in bitcoin in deng eth because bitcoin prices are very fast changing in different markets with eth slow in price changes.
Well in the case it is not about slow or how fast the price now but think also about the potential of each coins in the future.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
I think you should have both for long-term because they haven't showed even a half of their potential yet.  But hinestly, I think AE has a chance to grow much faster, than BTC and ETH.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello Friends...

It is actually best to invest with bitcoin aand ethereum. These coins are known to be the best coins for a long term investment. Don't hesitate to yake the risks because the more willing you are to take the risks the more opportunities will come your way. Read the whitepaper of each tokens first to be sure.
Activity: 228
The better to invest is a Bitcoin because this is a mother of all coins and this is growing up in the market and has a big potential. Bitcoin is popular in the market and has a huge value.
Activity: 168
I think if you have better capital invest in bitcoin in deng eth because bitcoin prices are very fast changing in different markets with eth slow in price changes.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
If we are talking for a less price, so ethereum can make your many morr than enough. Can buy up to 1eth and when double the price your money will be double also. Bitcoin investment is good but i suggest this one for people who enable to buy 1btc ir more because buying less like 0.1 btc is so hard to make profit even x2. So cheaper currency can do that thing
Activity: 123
Apps Development Automation Platform
Hello Friends...

I think bitcoin and etherium are good, they have high value and relative being best coin. Both of them can grow fast and more stable than another coin, if you want to do long term investment bitcoin and etherium is good choices for you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
the best coin to invest in crypto today is certainly BITCOIN but if bitcoin the price is too high you can invest in ETH only the price is cheap enough than bitcoin to invest.

you can get eth coins from a trusted exchange like BITTREX, POLONIEX, BINANCE or other exchange
Activity: 406
both are good, and you can invest in both ethereum and bitcoin because they are coins that have a good future and will continue to grow and become more famous, both are very profitable coins
Well investing in bitcoin is more better because the price of bitcoin now is very cheap and low and i think people can able to be rich with bitcoin if they will buy a lot of bitcoin and if they  willl hold it for long time until the price will be $20k again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
both are good, and you can invest in both ethereum and bitcoin because they are coins that have a good future and will continue to grow and become more famous, both are very profitable coins
Of course both are good crypto in the crypto market. Both Bitcoin and ETH have been liked for long term investment and long term investment is actually the life time investment. Almost all the current good crypto experts are the people who have been involved in the long term investment. This long term investment in Bitcoin and ETH leads to good rise in the whole price as profit.
Pages:
Jump to: