Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 25. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
investing in both the coins is important Bitcoin and ether  is worthwhile both the coins have equal chances of growth in coming future it is better to hodl fifty percent of both the coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
if you are looking for a long term investment you should always search for projects that try to solve some kind of problems that are widely understood and if they have the working product.
I think that in this situation, we do not need to make a research at all. Bitcoin and ethereum are well known coin. We always earn money by investing in bitcoin and ethereum. We only need to understand the product when we want to invest ICOs or Altcoins
in any case, at the company's ico stage, investing has a certain benefit, as coins are offered at a multi-percentage discount. But Bitcoin is also a profitable investment, if you have a certain amount for this, which you can risk.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
if you are looking for a long term investment you should always search for projects that try to solve some kind of problems that are widely understood and if they have the working product.
I think that in this situation, we do not need to make a research at all. Bitcoin and ethereum are well known coin. We always earn money by investing in bitcoin and ethereum. We only need to understand the product when we want to invest ICOs or Altcoins
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I believe that both of them are very profitable in the long run. Bitcoin and Ethereum are actually the most valuable and promising crypto currencies, and their prices are expected to go up highly in the nearest future. So if you afford to buy both then its the best choice, otherwise Bitcoin is, of course, the first profitable coin right now.

I believe in the same thing too. Both of them are great investments for the future. Which one is better
nobody can say, that`s why I, like many others, invest in both of them.
   Both have great potential, maybe it has some risk to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum in a long term, but as
the time passing risks are lower and the price is higher, it`s my impression. Both are greatly used even now,
in future just more people can join, everything is heading in that direction.
   I am a long-term holder. I plan to hold Bitcoin`s and Ethereum`s for a long time. In meanwhile I will try to
invest more money when ever I can. It`s how much I believe in both of them as a long-term investments.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I believe that both of them are very profitable in the long run. Bitcoin and Ethereum are actually the most valuable and promising crypto currencies, and their prices are expected to go up highly in the nearest future. So if you afford to buy both then its the best choice, otherwise Bitcoin is, of course, the first profitable coin right now.
Activity: 392
both are good, and you can invest in both ethereum and bitcoin because they are coins that have a good future and will continue to grow and become more famous, both are very profitable coins
Activity: 322
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

Of course if I am gonna rank them the bitcoins is the best investment. They are been labeled as the best investment last year so that means there is no competition here to what is what. But of course kudos to the ethereum because even if there are a big bitcoins in their way they have still manage to come up. They have started from the bottom like bitcoin and became on the top 2. If there is no bitcoins here maybe the ethereum will be the much more greatest investment. But you can always have them both just look at those investors they have eth too.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
Fr long term investment I will not suggest for any project but only bitcoin as bitcoin is the coin which has much more for the users of crypto than any other project and coin.
between bitcoin and ethereum I will also suggest for bitcoin because the base of bitcoin is much more stronger than the base of ethereum and the price of it will not fall much as the current price is the dip and further fluctuations will increase the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

Both are good in long term investment but bitcoin is better for me because its far more popular than ethereum i think and if we compare bitcoin to ethereum, bitcoin is more succesful as a crypto than ethereum

agree on it as bitcoin are getting to be more popular about this is were we can be able also to make atleast some of the good way of earning of it and pretty sure for cause bitcoin are very well known and if you invest on this currency you can be sure of your profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the name while Ethereum is the product. 90% of tokens created now are based on Ethereum smart contract and this is what distinguishes ETH from BTC. However, fundamentals is favouring BTC as the mother of all. If I need quick profit, I will rather invest in ICOs instead of this two which I believe are long term hold.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello Friends...

You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously, so trading altcoin is very difficult and risk will be very high. Therefore, I think that at this point you should invest in bitcoin more, you can see that only a small adjustment of bitcoin price has made the market up very chaotic and fluctuate a lot. So I think that this time you should invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Hello Friends...

Both are good in long term investment but bitcoin is better for me because its far more popular than ethereum i think and if we compare bitcoin to ethereum, bitcoin is more succesful as a crypto than ethereum
Activity: 378
Hello Friends...

This two coins is both a great coin and their both showing good performance in the market, but bitcoin is more better to invest than ethereum because we all know that bitcoin is more valuable and more popular than ethereum and also the bitcoin has many benefits and advantages than ethereum.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I always prefer Bitcoin than any other altcoins, why? Bitcoin has been consistent being the best investment in crypto. But I agree having an alternative investment is great. So if you compare the both Bitcoin has more chance for the boom again, while Ethereum there has been alot of flaws occurring if they improve I think Eth will be great investment again.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two rated coins and are the most recommended coins as well. On one side the Bitcoin has its own advantages and on the other side the Ethereum has its own advantages but people have priority and that is the Bitcoin, why? Because the Bitcoin is most responsive and due to which demand is high for it which increases its value and its value is very higher and larger than that of Ethereum.
Although both  have very good potential and there is no doubt about it, but still have i think that people are taking more interest in bitcoin as compare to Etherium or any other altcoin. I am sure that bitcoin popularity will continue increasing its price.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
if we compare bitcoin and eth with each other bitcoin is the best from eth bitcoin have highest volume and valuable coin in crypto market investment in bitcoin are always satisfied investment for every one but eth also best coin for investment eth is on second number high volume currency after bitcoin but you are new in crypto market you must go for bitcoin and hold your investment for longterm you will definitely get highest profit.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
Hello Friends...

Investing in crypto's needs a good decision making because investing in crypto is very risky because they are unpredictable. So choose to invest the trusted coin in the market and that is bitcoin which is better than ethereum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
If you want to invest, invest to the trusted and to the leading crypto currency the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is too volatile that will give you a chance to invest at the low price and sell it at the high price. Ethereum is also a good investment but not for long term. Ethereum has a potential to follow bitcoin did.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
For the beginners bitcoin might be too expensive. Furthermore, both ETH and BTC will not make that much X`s from now. So i`d advise portfolio, that consist of some perspective altcoins, like zrx of golem.
Activity: 333
Hello Friends...

For me, I think both got great potential. Any of these two could give great profits. Of course i would recommend Bitcoin simply because its the first token created and the number 1 token in the market in terms of value. While Etherium is only second on the list. But, i would also suggest that you should look into other alt coins too.
Pages:
Jump to: