Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 32. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Both of them are for long term holdings and have a bright future so investing on both bitcoin and ethereum are the best move you can do right now. Bitcoin and ethereum are the top coins in the market and their names are already have a marks here in crypto world so don't be afraid to take the risk of holding both of them. If I were you I will split my capital for buying and holding Bitcoin and ethereum and at the same time I will put some amount for day trading with the new coins in the market. But first learn the day trading because it's different from the long term holding that you'd do with Bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
maybe maybe a bitcoin long term investment. many are just here. I plan to invest, in the meantime study hard how to work this investment.. thanks ..
Activity: 827
I have to say to invest in both coins because ethereum and bitcoin are now one of the potentially good coins and will not harm. so do not hesitate to invest coins in ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 153
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
Hi guy, I support you to choose bitcoin or ethereum to invest. But if you are newbie ,you’d rather to choose bitcoin than ethereum. Your’re a new one, you probably face many difficulties, I hope that you can overcome some troubles. Because as you know that cryptocurrency market is packed with a big risk which makes lots of people gave up easily when they couldn’t pass through confusion. You should take your time to get a intimate knowledge about the coin which you identify that you will invest.  Be calm and patient are definitely necessary when you are in crypto market. You also need to build both experience and  skill, two factors can help you a lot to get a big benefit. Good luck!
Activity: 378
The much better in the two of them in terms of investments is bitcoin because bitcoin is the best company over all and no doubt about their performances
because they proof their skills through they excellence in this business.
Activity: 518
bitcoin and ethereum are both coins that have a good future and will continue to be profitable, so I will keep investing in both and hope both coins will continue to grow and I will get a profit
Activity: 336
Simple, invest your money for long term into bitcoin and short term into altcoin such as eth, and new token from ico. But, i dont suggest you to invest all of your money into cryptocurrency, because so many risk in there. You can invest 20-30 % from your money, as newbie here.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
Ethereum and bitcoin is good to invest . Because for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future if you bought bitcoin and ethereum.
But if you want to earn a lot of profit buy more ethereum because the price of ethereum is hundreds dollars so its not easy to become double or triple the price. Because bitcoin its hard to become double the price because its very big but bitcoin will increase more for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
I think that ethereum is a wiser choice, it will probably be better for the profit. Still both are very solid values. Bitcoin is most accepted contrary to ethereum which make a good point for bitcoin. Why not splitting your investment in two to buy bitcoin and ethereum?
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

Actually both are good for long term-term investment they have all pros and cons. But for discussion purpose; I would choose BTC at the moment as good for long-term hold. BTC is very visible and recognizable for the longest time. When we talk about cryptocurrency or blockchain, BTC is the first thing that pops on our mind. For this reason, I think it is wise for you to consider this.
Activity: 280
I think Eth is going good in term of profitability according to the market position because before last 1 month Eth price was $400 and it is now at $800 so in one month you can watch it price is double so that is thing which proof that Eth is good option to invest and earn money,
Activity: 154
I think Bitcoin is better than Ethereum but Ethereum also has good and strong in fundamental. By divide with portfolio 60% to Bitcoin and 40% to Ethereum, I think good decision to make invest in crypto and will be promising profit later.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Hello Friends...

Bitcoin is more reliable and tested currency for long term investment, However Eth is also growing fast but Bitcoin is more trusted long term investment among all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Both bitcoin and ethereum are good investment. But  for short term gain, it's wise to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hello Friends...

Both of them are better because they are on the different things because they are both gonna give you the profit you ever wanted it is like nike and vans of the cryptocurrency. Because they are both gonna give you the quality but the thing is the other one is a little bit cheaper than the other one and that makes the ethereum much better to be a long term investment like 5 years something like that and bitcoins will alqays be an annually investment for me one year is all you will wait for the bitcoins to rise
Activity: 476
Hello Friends...

Bitcoin was extremely proven and tested for a long term investment. Aside from being the mother of all cryptocurrencies, However, Ethereum is known as next into bitcoin and second good investment for a long term for me.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
Hello Friends...

I  believe that both will work and is worth holding as our investment. As a beginner, it is also good for you to try holding altcoins since etherium and bitcoin will both work as a long term investment. If you want to earn as soon as possible, you'll gain small profit through altcoins but through long term investment, you'll gain better profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I, too, think that this market almost does not give in to its head, forecasts and analysis, everyone is waiting for growth, but when he does not say it nobody. What was last year-this last year and you can forget.
Last year, bitcoin market explodes to higher prices .As we compare on etherium in terms of popularity and returns of profit bitcoin is much better but as for now etherium also has a potential to gain huge profit it depends on our strategies and learning about investment method. I think its good to involve in both investment site so that we can knows the most efficent and in order to experience the both currencies.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Bitcoin always on top and highly profitable coin,It has high volatility which is an opportunity to for buyers and sellers.Bitcoin is best for short term and if you have affordability invest for long term till hit on top.
Ether is leader in altcoin and most popular coin after BTC,Ether is best for long term still Ether have potential to grow more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
I, too, think that this market almost does not give in to its head, forecasts and analysis, everyone is waiting for growth, but when he does not say it nobody. What was last year-this last year and you can forget.
Pages:
Jump to: