Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 33. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
I think both are profitable investments so I'll invest in both because I will not put all my money in one basket I'll put it in some places so I'll have more chances to get a profit
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
BTC and ETH are two fundamentally different coins. ETH is a large platform that is used for ICO, it is technology and business with a team of professionals. BTC is more of an asset for investors, currently the coin with the largest capitalization. I would invest in both coins.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
Eth and Btc both are suitable now for investment.But, since the all market depends on btc,  So i suggest you to invest in btc because  it is more potenshial. And it can be easy to you as a newbie.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbuck-buck-low-fees-pow-equihash-no-tax-2828707

young coin. after the release on the exchange, the price has significantly decreased. for now the cost of the coin is 0.002 USD, the fair value should be 0.1 USD, at a small cost one can buy a lot and wait for the price to increase by more than 1000%. BTC will not give such growth. for today the cost has increased by 60% and sales have used 500k BUCK for 24 hours, which is 2 times more than yesterday's volume. I think that this is a good vector and the coin will reach its fair value. Then, along with the rest of the coins, it will begin to grow.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
I think now everything depends on the bitcoin, so it's better to take it. And when the price gets used to $ 10,000 and consolidates you can already take altcoins
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

Bitcoin is the best pick. Bitcoin already proven its worth and right now is the best store of value among all other cryptos. Now is the best time to purchase bitcoin since its value is low and keep it for a year or two. Long term investment is best for bitcoin cos bitcoin supply has a limit and whether we like it or not its value will really go up after few years from now. I have also bumped into an article predicting that bitcoin will reach $50k this year. https://smartereum.com/2404/bitcoin-price-prediction-2018-can-cryptocurrency-hit-50000-mon-apr-9/

I know this sounds vague but given the trend of the market when it comes to bitcoin's value its very much possible that it will reach this certain prediction which is $50k. Just always remember that bitcoin's value is very volatile it can make you profit or can make you go broke so always invest an amount that you can afford to lose. Let's just all hope and see what the future of bitcoin can offer us.

Happy hodling everyone and have a good one!

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin is a just a daddy to all but has higher insane fees, I would personally prefer ethereum over bitcoin, it has many uses and over 60% of the tokens run on ethereum blockchain which shows it's strength but it's better to hold a portion of both

Bitcoin's fees have dropped sharply to practically nothing.

Ethereum has the smart contracts thing going for it, but has been hurt badly by the bans on ICOs, as most ICOs are built on Ethereum's platform.
Activity: 182
Both of them are very good coin but I more prefer bitcoin for longterm hold because bitcoin it is now getting popular and more investors will come.
Activity: 140
Hello Friends...

Im not going to select one of those but both of them are capable to generate good income. Bitcoins is the most popular and the first crypto coin exist. There are times bitcoins gives you good profit while ethereum doesn't. Ethereum could be high potential due to its huge volume in the market and most of the ICO's sprouting now a days are etherium based, So this is good signs to invest.
Activity: 168
You can both choose the bitcoin and ethereum since both were very good investment. Both were very popular in the market and stability of the price of the two coins were much stable compare to other coins exist in the market. You can split your money and invest in the two coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Both of them are very profitables nowadays. I prefer Bitcoin because it is the most successful crypto currency right now, and it have a great potential, but I am also investing in Ethereum, since this coin is already considered as the first used and demanded altcoin, and its value keep going up with time. Also diversifying the investment between many coins is always better, to minimize the risks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Bitcoin is definitely a good option for investment, but Ethereum is a lot cheaper now, so It would be a better option for investment. I am sure that when the market is bull trend again, it would be very profitable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
if you looking for the long term investment just go to bitcoin.. because bitcoin is very popular currency than to ethereum now... we know that price of bitxoin is so expensive but this is wort it..
Bitcoin and Ethereum investment is vary from trader to traders .many people invest Bitcoin and many people invest Ethereum. But I deeply support Ethereum best than Bitcoin.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
Normally anyone who is getting into crypto would likely be investing into Bitcoin, I don’t see much of people getting into Ethereum first. Even when I started investing on cryptocurrencies, I started with Bitcoin and things were really good as of then. Since it’s not the same now, maybe you should start with Ethereum, if that’s how your mind directs you.But Bitcoin is still alright, it’s still the number one and most people are still into it as their favorite. Just that things ain’t really good as of now.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
my opinion bitcoin and ethereum are the best coin at the moment. choosing the bitcoin or ethereum is the same, depending on the capital owned, if you have a lot of capital can choose bitcoin if you have a little capital better choose ethereum.
in fact, I have more confidence and trust in the etherium than in Bitcoin. The entire price increase for Bitcoin is almost like a soap bubble and I doubt that this coin has a real value.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Hey there! Since you are new, I suggest trading with Bitcoin, as it is the first cryptocurrency and widely accepted by many. It seems to be growing a lot lately, so it is still a good investment to date.

Once you familiarized yourself with the crypto world, you can check out other altcoins, airdrops, ICOs, and many more! Smiley As for investing Bitcoin, get a good Bitcoin Wallet, like CoinBase, or for more security, Electrum, Mycelium etc.

You can get Bitcoins from exchanges, so try to search them up to know better. Good luck!

Bitcoin is always the best choice because it's the coin with the best value and marketability. However, you should consider that, right now, Bitcoin is not in a good state because it's value is either falling down or in a stand still, and it would take a couple more months before it actually regains some of them back. So, for now, I would suggest that it's better to invest in Ethereum. It's value is not that much to carry, so you can get more for less capital. Also, I think that Ethereum has more chance to go up within a shorter time frame compared to Bitcoin, so having said, your investment would have a shorter return.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
In terms of long term i would give it to eth because it is much cheaper and can give you alot of profit and in short terms i would give it the bitcoin because of it's volatility like no other.
Activity: 162
my opinion bitcoin and ethereum are the best coin at the moment. choosing the bitcoin or ethereum is the same, depending on the capital owned, if you have a lot of capital can choose bitcoin if you have a little capital better choose ethereum.
Activity: 111
Bitcoin is the main crypto currency and its price obviously influences on another altcoins. But Ethereum is more stable and progressive currency, that's why I think you should invest in both.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
Investing in Bitcoin is better, because BTC still the most promising crypto currency, and it have the bigger community too. Its price is expected to increase highly in the future. So the risk is low when you invest in BTC. Ethereum is also good and very attractive, and its community keep growing up fastly. If you can invest in both of them this would be really profitable.
If you invest in this time then you have a very good opportunity to buy cheap BTC and ETH because prices have dropped a lot compared to early January. I think this is a great opportunity to buy because I am sure in the next few months the market will start showing signs of recovery and BTC and ETH will be the two crypto growth best
Pages:
Jump to: