Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 34. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 743
Merit: 250
Investing in Bitcoin is better, because BTC still the most promising crypto currency, and it have the bigger community too. Its price is expected to increase highly in the future. So the risk is low when you invest in BTC. Ethereum is also good and very attractive, and its community keep growing up fastly. If you can invest in both of them this would be really profitable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

I think both are quite good in terms of investments because there's a guarantee that both of them will become profitable in the future. Although, if I can only pick one, I would definitely go for bitcoin, because the volatility range of bitcoin is greater than ethereum. It's value reaches a point where it is far better than ethereum.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

Bitcoin and Ethereum are suitable for long term investment. If it's a newcomer I'd recommend investing in Bitcoin as it is the best on the market for cryptocurrency and is widely accepted around the world. Bitcoin will help you make a lot of money when the market recovers and increases. Especially at this time, when the bitcoin price of about $ 8000 is an opportunity for us to buy bitcoin at a low price.
I agree.Ethereum is still considered a good investment but i still prefer to go with bitcoin.For how many years i've been here in the crypto world,i have seen bitcoin's ups and downs and how it recovers from it.Bitcoin is the most trusted crypto coin so no wonder it has the biggest amount of investment nowadays.And i strongly believe that its market price will surely increase in the next months and years and will give us huge profits soon.
Activity: 630
Both!  But I will choose bitcoin over ethereum all the time.  As much as I admire and respect what Ethereum platform is achieving in cryptocurrency space,  I still believe bitcoin is better decentralized than any coin in existence.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is a just a daddy to all but has higher insane fees, I would personally prefer ethereum over bitcoin, it has many uses and over 60% of the tokens run on ethereum blockchain which shows it's strength but it's better to hold a portion of both
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
In the event that we look this in a wide sense we will state that both are useful for business perspective. In the event that somebody need to put their cash into cryptographic money then these two are the best coins to contribute. The good thing with respect to these are the expansion in cost on normal premise as we realize that now the bitcoin cost is more higher than ETH yet in general the season of bitcoin is more than the ETH and the monetary examiner says that later on the ETH will be the super money also so my conclusion is to put resources into both in the event that you have enough reserve.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13

Bitcoin and Ethereum are suitable for long term investment. If it's a newcomer I'd recommend investing in Bitcoin as it is the best on the market for cryptocurrency and is widely accepted around the world. Bitcoin will help you make a lot of money when the market recovers and increases. Especially at this time, when the bitcoin price of about $ 8000 is an opportunity for us to buy bitcoin at a low price.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
i think both are good coins after bitcoin is ethereum is next crypto currency but for investment bitcoin is better then ethereum if we want to grow fast then btc  is better way and mostly people are doing investment in btc if we talk other alt coin then ethereum and others coin are better also good for investment
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Nobody forbids you to invest in Bitcoin and the etherium. This way you minimize your risks. Both Bitcoin and the Etherium are both good currencies for investing. So you can buy both coins and not suffer from the choice.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
For me, bitcoin and etherium are an excellent choice for investments. In the long term, you will always be in the black, if you do not sell them at your own loss. Buy when the market is red and stored - this is the best option.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
Bitcoin is leader and reliable coin,As a new comer Bitcoin trading and investment will be beneficial for you. Bitcoin has quick acceptance and safe transactions,Keep learning and learn about market and other coins after passage of time you will able to invest other coins and mediums.
Ethereum is strong coin in altcoins and it is best for long term it will grow more in the future. Ether is now cheaper and will hit om peak in the future.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
Bitcoin and ethereum have created for different purpose but they are both very good for long term investment. You don't need to choose one of them, its better if you can buy bitcoin and ethereum at the same time. Just remember the golden rule dont invest what you cant afford to lose
Activity: 540
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
I think it is still good if you will make bitcoin investment than ethereum investment. I am not saying that ethereum is not profitable, both bitcoin and ethereum is profitable. But for me it is still better if you will buy bitcoins.
Activity: 121
Hello Friends...

We can see the price of bitcoin in the past few days has been tremendous changes, in just over a week bitcoin prices have continuously increased, from the current $ 6000 mark bitcoin price reached $ 10000 and is still on the rise. Because I believe bitcoin is always the number one choice and a monument can not collapse.
Investing in any asset is based on risk. Here is no exception to bitcoin or etherium. And the risks are the same, despite the fact that bitcoin has a longer history. By investing in bitcoin with the help of crypto-exchange exchanges, many have provided themselves with a stable income already today. All this contributes to a significant increase in confidence in this type of crypto currency.
Activity: 392
Hello Friends...

I think in terms of value, we all know that bitcoin is always the top of the world in terms of value and capitalization. But we can see that in the last 5 weeks bitocin prices have fallen dramatically since it lost 70% of its value and has hit a milestone of $ 6,000. That suggests that we should not invest in bitcoin at this time. ETH will be a much safer choice.
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
Since you are newbie here you should start with bitcoin for investment but before of that you need to learn bitcoin analytics, don't invest when bitcoin price is high then try knowing other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
ETH also you can invest some of your funds so that you can have a diversified portfolio and can earn a decent income from any rise in any of the coin. the percentage will be decided wether you want to risk or not, lets say 70% ETH 30% that's all i suggest.
Merit: 103
Hello Friends...

If you're a big investor then do both (BTC and ETH) because BTC is the most #1 investment of all time and ETH is like a BTC in the past that now continually growing or research what are the most quality tokens that are rising for now, many option which do you to trade but most people are stick in the BTC and ETH for investment. Try your best and choose carefully. Goodluck Smiley
Activity: 472
Both of them are good, as the price of all cryptocurrencies have been down. It is an opportunity for new investors. You can divide your investment into two portions, bitcoin 40% and Ethereum 60%.
Pages:
Jump to: