Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 5. (Read 126370 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
The risk is greater when investing I do not mean if investment is a bad thing just we have to be smart or be careful to have a good project and have a good future too. If not most likely your money will be lost a little even be lost all. The important thing is to choose the best as well as trading, otherwise it's the same as you spend money.

Investing our money on crypto for long time is need more research. Right now, more than 1500 crypto on market and it have different function and different advantages. Trading or investing have their own risk and we should choose wisely and its much better if we are using our idle money
both of them are good because from trading you can earn easily and from investment you can earn after some time but that profit can make your money double so i think bitcoin every department is best of the best.
Yes nothing related to the bitcoin is unprofitable or useless but bitcoin has a lot of benefit that gives us a lot of profit if we deal with it accordingly, as if you are an investor you will have to buy bitcoin at the low price and then hold your bitcoin  in your wallet for the long time without thinking about selling it for long time, so it will increase and it will give you profit, trading is good too but it has a bit risk as it will give you profit but you will have to get a lot of information about bitcoin before you go for trading. so for me both are good.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Nowadays business is a better way to get profit, other than the company, the investment has a significant advantage but besides there are entirely a lot of risks, I think if there are some Capital in the hands of business is a better choice.

He's only got $200 dollars so apparently he cannot start a business venture with it. He better trade it or invest. It is hard to pick which one but I personally choose investing especially in a market like this where stress is common.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Nowadays business is a better way to get profit, other than the company, the investment has a significant advantage but besides there are entirely a lot of risks, I think if there are some Capital in the hands of business is a better choice.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
For me, I'll choose investing. Investing your money is the good choise because if you invest your money you had a chance to het more profit. More profit you get, more money that you will earn from investing.
Activity: 182
Better invest it. I think it is good to invest. That is what I think the best to do on that amount of money. Trading is good also. It means it depends on you where you master to do. Trading and investing is good it is just depends on how you deal on the situation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
See the current market price conditions are up and down. I think you'd better trade. By relying on the right speculation. When you buy at the time the price goes down, sell immediately when the price goes up. And so on, I think it would be great to make a quick profit. Too long if we just rely on investment with the conditions as it is today.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Freedom
Trade and investment are equally profitable activities, if you want to invest you must know exactly how to invest safely, easily and very profitable and also can be trusted. if you trade I would advise to gradually, try to start with a small amount and already know how and his strategy add more amount, so like that but do not until you sell all of it, worried you do not have a backup, good luck
Activity: 700
Merit: 102

really apreciate it.
thank you.
investment of course if I gan, because investing and the results are also quite large in investing the goods we have.
Activity: 98
Investing and trading is no difference at all, if you are a trader you are an investor for sure. because once you release money on your wallet to make profit that's investing, but it always good to trade some coins.
Activity: 110
Merit: 4
Both trading and investing are good options. Both have their advantage and disadvantage. For me, i like to keep my money all over the place, you know what i mean? I don't like to invest it in one place, in case something bad happen. But it's all up to you. You decide what's best and suit you.
Activity: 168
There is no best advice for you. Each situation and ability of each person will be consistent with different plans or business strategies. For me, the combination of both, it brings a lot for me. However, it may not be as effective for you. Therefore, you need to invest time to learn about the market to find solutions and plans that suits your conditions and abilities.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
I think both are good and it's for two different types of people. If you are a risk-taker, and want to make a lot of money, you should invest. But the pressure from the investment is huge, you have to have a god of steel. On the other hand, if you choose a business, you are a safe man, prefer stability and risk aversion. The ability to get high returns from these two is the same if you know how to invest and do businesss
Activity: 196
The risk is greater when investing I do not mean if investment is a bad thing just we have to be smart or be careful to have a good project and have a good future too. If not most likely your money will be lost a little even be lost all. The important thing is to choose the best as well as trading, otherwise it's the same as you spend money.

Investing our money on crypto for long time is need more research. Right now, more than 1500 crypto on market and it have different function and different advantages. Trading or investing have their own risk and we should choose wisely and its much better if we are using our idle money
both of them are good because from trading you can earn easily and from investment you can earn after some time but that profit can make your money double so i think bitcoin every department is best of the best.
Activity: 110
I prefer to invest for the long term. and I think it's a lot safer than trading. because in trade you need skills so you can make a profit. you will lose your assets if you are not on time.
Activity: 33
my opinion is investing more good than trading, because with investing we must not think about loss and withhold psychology, over time the price will be always up. but im not said trading not good, if you have a knowladge and an experience in trading, you can get result more than investing. so all everything depends on each
Activity: 22
I would say trading is better than investing, but you will need to learn and master how to do so which takes time. Investing is simply just throwing in your money without much use of technical analysis which could have you buying at the peak which won't maximize your gains.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
Investing and trading are just the same, but there is a little difference between them. In my opinion trading a continuous transaction betweem other altcoins in investing you wilk hold altcoins until it reaches your satisfaction in terms of value. But for me the best to do is trading profit here is very fast but you need to be a good observer.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
Running all three in my opinion is an opportunity to be able to get great results. so why not? trying not to be with big things. we can use small things to learn and get started
Activity: 13
Trading and investing are literally two sides of the same coin. The act of trading is essentially investing in an asset, even if one only plans to hold the asset for a very short amount of time. Even the shifting between USD and BTC is considered both trading and investing. A better rubric:

Trading =the act of buying and selling an asset in order to achieve profit
Investing = the act of buying and selling an asset, with respect to a specific time frame, in order to achieve profit

See the difference?

We don't.  Grin
Activity: 64
Ethereum can be good.  If you have a big starting capital though, investing is probably your best choice as a lot of assets will grow over time and a lot of companies will want your money to start their business.  If you have a smaller starting capital, while trading is risky it's still probably a better option, especially if you're knowledgeable enough to make a decent profit.
Pages:
Jump to: