Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 98. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 156
investing should be the logical/more optimal choice since you'll always be making a profit ! not like trading where there's ups and downs !
Whatever you do just keep away from landing/dice gambling ..
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Trading is good, because it surely your money earn profit,  when the price is good and then you sell you can earn easily profit and double your money. Trading is more  profitable and much better. In trading you can buy and then sell if you want. Most of people attracted and interested in trading and become successful because of the profit. In trading its a short term only, it needs knowledge and more experience and learn many ways so that you become success to trade.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I choose both of them since i earn money on trading also on investing they are both good. Some said investing are risky but of its depends on investing what you entered ypu can choose a for a legit one.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
It really depends on your interests, but as a newb too, I'd advise you to practice proper risk and capital management. It's easy to lose most of it, just as you'd gain.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
both,

trading is the main action, you can join the ico's with your trading profits as an investing, or you can set up mining rig's as an investing like me,

Exactly, because with trading we can get big profits with a short tempo, I'm happy with trading because I could profit big some time ago. Investment is a good thing because it ensures our future is assured and old age is safe.
yes i agree both of them are good enoughf to get some profit .everybody needs to invest and trade to multiply thier money.and it is also the most common way of gaining some extra income.in my part trading and investing is considerable as a fraction of building a business in a different status and location. Basically if we are building a business without these two factors such us trading and investing i think the  result of that business is verry worst or maybe you will go down.therefore i suggest that we must do investing and trading rigth now to make a lot of experience for us to be more productive and profitable in the future.because the best preparation for tommorow is the correct used of today.
Activity: 507
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
both,

trading is the main action, you can join the ico's with your trading profits as an investing, or you can set up mining rig's as an investing like me,

Exactly, because with trading we can get big profits with a short tempo, I'm happy with trading because I could profit big some time ago. Investment is a good thing because it ensures our future is assured and old age is safe.
Activity: 672
For me both are the good methods to earn money as I will prefer to invest my money in real world and when it comes to online I will prefer to invest some money in trading from where I can make good profits and if you go for both then it will multiply your profits for sure.
Yes both is good. But I also prefer to save some. Whatever you think is the most risky, use only a certain amount that you can afford to lose. So save some of it and risk the rest through trading and investing. Know also what is your goal. A definite goal so that you can plan for a short term investment or long term investment.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
For me both are the good methods to earn money as I will prefer to invest my money in real world and when it comes to online I will prefer to invest some money in trading from where I can make good profits and if you go for both then it will multiply your profits for sure.
Activity: 490
Trading more challenging and fun for me. And also, in trading sometimes get huge profits because the coins i hold are experiencing price spikes. In contrast to investment because movement very slow.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
as a newbie .. i dont know what is good on trading or investing .. because i dont have enough money to trade or invest .. if the time comes that i have enough money to trade and invest .. this is the time that i decide which one is good .. thankyou

Right. Take time to study the market first. Though i don't think there will be any conflict with your choice between these two as they're almost similar to each other by definition. But whichever suits you, both would be beneficial for your money so good luck
In currently, when you still have many free time, take advantage this time for learning and find some job working in Bitcoin for helps you have more knowledge about the market and cryptocurency. Even can helps you earning some money for try trading & investment in future.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Both are good and trading more profitable than investment. I generate more bitcoin by trading and only spend no more than 1 hour/day. For me, there's no activity -when online- gives more growth to my fund better than trading.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
as a newbie .. i dont know what is good on trading or investing .. because i dont have enough money to trade or invest .. if the time comes that i have enough money to trade and invest .. this is the time that i decide which one is good .. thankyou

Right. Take time to study the market first. Though i don't think there will be any conflict with your choice between these two as they're almost similar to each other by definition. But whichever suits you, both would be beneficial for your money so good luck
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Activity: 714
Go for trading only when you have good experience of market pumps and dumps .like now eth and btc are pumping so altcoin or token will dump ,so its better to buy them right now.but the best is investing in project as they hit market you can expect 2x price + bonus as well.
That is good strategy, that's often the case, whether all altcoins will pump when bitcoin price is goes down? Trader are constantly reviewing past pricing history and using it to influence their future investment decision but nobody knows the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both are risky but i suggest you should try trading on a shitcoin with a small amount of your money and wait. If shitcoin's price goes up then you should have a nice profit. Also i think you shouldn't try investing because its risky and you might be scammed
Activity: 854
Merit: 108

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You should try trading because trading altcoins to bitcoin are so profitable than investing. But you need to learn how to trade and search the good coins that you can trade. Many coins in different exchange so you need to search wich one are good.

Both have risk and positive income it just depends to the popularity,credibility and trust of the site you are joining. I just tried the bitcoin twist thru investment in fail after 3 months because the site insist of write-off loses now i will try the trading just choosing the best site with positive trust rating.
Activity: 556

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You should try trading because trading altcoins to bitcoin are so profitable than investing. But you need to learn how to trade and search the good coins that you can trade. Many coins in different exchange so you need to search wich one are good.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Go for trading only when you have good experience of market pumps and dumps .like now eth and btc are pumping so altcoin or token will dump ,so its better to buy them right now.but the best is investing in project as they hit market you can expect 2x price + bonus as well.
That is conditional, we know everyone who started trading start as newbie and experience is earned so the more you trade the more experience you will get. If you believe that you only start trading when you are already good enough then you will never gonna make it a success, we failed when we trade but every failure if we learned from it we will always end up successful.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

really apreciate it.
thank you.
        Trading would be the best option to earn more bitcoins.Even though,trading is risky,if it is done with best strategy,then good profits could be made.A thorough research should be done to find the most under valued coin so that huge profits could be made.
            But on the other hand,if investments are made,we would have to wait till the maturity period to get our profits as well as to take our investment.Profits would be low when compared to trading.Since there are more scams,investment should be made with appropriate analysis.
Pages:
Jump to: