Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 25. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
A sports token that knows your favorite team
January 24, 2018, 05:30:23 AM
Depends on your skills. 'Coz both will give you profit. But I think it is better to do both since investing is good when you want to hold a coin that you believe will have a great impact in our economy. While Trading is good for a quick buck.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 05:04:00 AM
Both are good options pick the one that is more compatible with what you want and your capabilities, if you don't have a lot of time investing may be a good idea, but if you have the time to learn trading can be a better option.
You have a good point sir.Either of the two are the best way in earning bitcoins.You just have to choose what is fit for your knowledge.If you have guts to invest because it is a fastest way of earning bitcoins,then better prepare yourself in consequences because investing is a risk.But if you choose trading,then I would suggest to read first the guidelines on how to avoid in scam.That's only my thoughts but it's always depends on you.Thanks
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 24, 2018, 04:28:37 AM
It depends. There are many types of investment that exists. There are good and bad. Ypu just have to choose which one is valuable and reliable for your investment. In trading, if you are good in analysis and be able to visualize future trends, you can survive here. Everyone has different choices. Its just a matter of experience that make them do decision.
If i am a newbie, then i will choose trading over investing because trading will easily give me profits because i will just buy some good coins that are in a very low price and after that then i will just sell them if the price goes higher enough and reached my expectations and that is the best form of source of income for me.
I think both trading and investing is really profitable and we really need to experiencw on both of this proccess of gaining  to become more progitable or to become an expert on this feild because this two process is really risky but it is also the fastiest way to earn.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
January 24, 2018, 04:28:27 AM
trading is good for you,but before choose a coin you should do your own research about it.don't use your all btc to trade.after you learn how to trade you can use some large amount for trade.I think binance is good to trade with lower fees and good interface.

when you do trading you should know this 3 rules , invest only 1 to 3% of your assets , dont sell too soon and dont panic when the coin drops by 50% when doing trading you need to be patience and keep yourself calm because if you see that 50% of your coin value drop you have to wait until the price recovers and ready for you to sell and it might take some time .
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 04:25:05 AM
I find trading is only for people who can dedicate the time and take it seriously. Otherwise, you're safer just to pick a couple of strong coins and HODL.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer
January 24, 2018, 03:53:17 AM
trading is good for you,but before choose a coin you should do your own research about it.don't use your all btc to trade.after you learn how to trade you can use some large amount for trade.I think binance is good to trade with lower fees and good interface.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
January 24, 2018, 03:47:34 AM
It depends. There are many types of investment that exists. There are good and bad. Ypu just have to choose which one is valuable and reliable for your investment. In trading, if you are good in analysis and be able to visualize future trends, you can survive here. Everyone has different choices. Its just a matter of experience that make them do decision.
If i am a newbie, then i will choose trading over investing because trading will easily give me profits because i will just buy some good coins that are in a very low price and after that then i will just sell them if the price goes higher enough and reached my expectations and that is the best form of source of income for me.
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
January 24, 2018, 03:34:51 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 24, 2018, 02:24:15 AM
I think investing is more better compared to trading due to the high risk involve in trading, when you invest you have low risk because even if you don't make much gain on you invested capital you are sure of walking away with your capital. But not so with trading is either you win or loose, you need to be smart and lucky at the same time that is bitcoin trading for you.
Activity: 420
January 24, 2018, 02:10:44 AM
For me both are good trading and investing i'm a trader once my holdcoin pump i'm selling it in the market and i will invest again to many coin in the market that's my cycle of my life and techniques.

You are doing in a right way because most of the people will follow the same technique. As investors, we have to do both of these things investing and trading because holding will give good returns but trading will also give short profits in short period of time.
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 01:37:01 AM
For me both are good trading and investing i'm a trader once my holdcoin pump i'm selling it in the market and i will invest again to many coin in the market that's my cycle of my life and techniques.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
January 23, 2018, 11:52:35 PM
Trading crypto currency and investment in crypto currency are all good ways of making money in crypto currency. Some are good in trading crypto currency as a result of the vers knowledge they have in trading and they make reasonable profit from their trading while others are lucky any time they invest their money in any of the crypto currency it turn out good. In summary, both of them are good way of making money from crypto currency.
Yes i agree on that both trading and investing is really good in terms of gaining profit i believe that both are risky yet profitable enoughf to gain a huge amount for our daily needs and i believe that we really need to experience  both trading and investing to have some more refference on making a great decision in the near future.

Well, I'm not the person who is always in the middle. Well, in my opinion, It depends upon the owner and user on how he will take the risky things. Because all these things are so risky. By investing, you are trusting in that investment site and if you trade, you're trusting in yourself and to your transacted person. Then, if you are good of these two, Then take them as your advantage.
Activity: 191
January 23, 2018, 10:04:54 PM
As far as my personal opinion goes, I'd say invest the majority of your coins but also try engaging in trading.

I haven't had the chance to do trading myself because I'm still in the process of learning it and I'm still not quite ready.

Me too, I am still in that learning process.
Maybe in the near future I can have bitcoin and I am looking forward to find a reliable trading or investing project.
And if that happen, I will choose trading, though they are both good way to earn. It is because I can earn faster in it, unlike investing that may take a long time to earn.
But I must consult trading expert first before proceeding in trading for me to stay away from scams.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 07:06:45 PM
Trading crypto currency and investment in crypto currency are all good ways of making money in crypto currency. Some are good in trading crypto currency as a result of the vers knowledge they have in trading and they make reasonable profit from their trading while others are lucky any time they invest their money in any of the crypto currency it turn out good. In summary, both of them are good way of making money from crypto currency.
Yes i agree on that both trading and investing is really good in terms of gaining profit i believe that both are risky yet profitable enoughf to gain a huge amount for our daily needs and i believe that we really need to experience  both trading and investing to have some more refference on making a great decision in the near future.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
January 23, 2018, 06:48:54 PM
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
January 23, 2018, 06:41:49 PM
Trading and investing are both good ways to make your money grow and produce profits.

They both requires a capital for you to invest in the market to start making deals and transactions but, sufficient knowledge, hard work, patience and capital are essential to attain favorable income. You should be wise and only make decision that are well thought of because you can either earn a lot of Bitcoin or lose all of it.

Sufficient knowledge, hard work, patience and capital are essential to attain favorable income. You should be wise and only make decision that are well thought of because you can either earn a lot of Bitcoin or lose all of it.
Activity: 224
January 23, 2018, 06:22:49 PM
Personally I haven't tried trading yet but I'm considering it in near future. They say you can get good profit from a short period of time than investment but more risky.
Activity: 135
January 23, 2018, 05:18:37 PM
I think you should try for trading,trading is a better than investin, because with trading you can learning new skills,then you can upgrade or growing your skill.with new experience but first if you want to do trading you have to know how it works and how to make real profit while staying away from hype and FUD about thing.
Activity: 92
January 23, 2018, 04:54:59 PM
Trading is the best choice for me.if you want to increase your capital, of course should be done with great caution,if you do not want to take risks investing is the best choice.
Activity: 66
January 23, 2018, 02:26:27 PM
in my opinion, better investment than tradding. because, investment is clear and not hockey dependent. and tradding also requires skill in tradding.
Pages:
Jump to: