Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 24. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 12:08:39 PM
i think depens on ur time. if u working full time just invest but if have much time u can do both
my friend got a lot money from both trading make ur learn much about coin than u can know the biggest chance to grow up coin.

When you need to choose between trading and investing and investing is always better because you have free time to for trading afterall Grin
Activity: 49
January 24, 2018, 11:51:21 AM
i think depens on ur time. if u working full time just invest but if have much time u can do both
my friend got a lot money from both trading make ur learn much about coin than u can know the biggest chance to grow up coin.

Activity: 28
January 24, 2018, 11:05:05 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
I would preferred for you to invest it than to trade it because trading is like a gambling and you need to be skillful enough to have a good trade from others. While investing, it is like lending your bitcoin to someone for them to lend it to others then you will get the profit from the interest.

Yeah, My point is similar! Do somebody know any companies with high reputation which are having ICO soon?
Of course, there are no doubts that person shouldn't invest everything in one place!
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 24, 2018, 11:00:20 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Im just new here and my experiences were not credible enough to lean on for starting here, and I havent gained so much here , just enough for me to renovate some parts of our house and help the little business of my mother and it makes them happy, I am very well proud on myself too, at young age I can help them already .
January 24, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I would preferred for you to invest it than to trade it because trading is like a gambling and you need to be skillful enough to have a good trade from others. While investing, it is like lending your bitcoin to someone for them to lend it to others then you will get the profit from the interest.

Yeah, My point is similar! Do somebody know any companies with high reputation which are having ICO soon?
Activity: 23
January 24, 2018, 10:50:31 AM
Investmen here is a little tip for investing. This is going to be pretty unpopular advice. All over the internet, you’ll find people telling you to not put all of your eggs in one basket. This is true for pretty much every type of investment. It’s certainly true in sports speculation; DFS players are told to diversify their player exposure and sports bettors to hedge their bets.
copper member
Activity: 497
January 24, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

More profitable trading than investment, but you should consider the risks as well. In trading, of course you have to master it, be patient, and a good prediction, otherwise you will lose your capital.
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
January 24, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
January 24, 2018, 09:48:59 AM
It actually depends on your ability to sustain your funds. Both are profitable and risky. Trading is good depending on when are you going to buy and sell cryptocurrency. Trading requires knowledge, skills, patience and it is very risky. On the other hand, investing is a good way to earn money too. However, in investing, you need to hodl the coin or token for you to earn a lot because some altcoins are worth hodling.
January 24, 2018, 09:47:49 AM
Investing is good when you know what investment you gonna join but for me i prefer trading because as far as i know it is more good than investing because you can see your profit in just one day i guess but with investing it takes time to wait before you can get your profit.
I agree that it is slow but it is way more reliable. Time is cost of reliability. There are many companies that have ready product and start get operational profit before ICO. Such companies are interested in developing not just in getting money from ICOs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 09:43:05 AM
Investing is good when you know what investment you gonna join but for me i prefer trading because as far as i know it is more good than investing because you can see your profit in just one day i guess but with investing it takes time to wait before you can get your profit.
January 24, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

For myself I chose investing. Trading with BTC is like gambling. It is too volatile and hard for forecasting. There are many ICOs with very high potential u can invest in. But u should be very careful and chose one with ready product!
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 08:41:44 AM
I think these are two sides of the same coin. Bitcoin.

no those are not the sides of bitcoin rather those are the methods on how to earn a profit on your bitcoin. sides that your trying to say are the advantage and disadvantage of bitcoin but thats not what this topic all about , op's just want to know on what is good between trading and investing and all i can say is that trading is still the best as it requires you to actively trade without limits on any different pair of coins. investing is much slower as it requires you to wait for a certain time until the coin reaches its full peak or pump.
Activity: 136
January 24, 2018, 08:33:17 AM
I think these are two sides of the same coin. Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
January 24, 2018, 08:08:24 AM
Investing is the safest way to go. Trading has a lot of risks compared to investing. Trading demands a lot of attention since you should check the prices consistently while in investing, you can leave it and just let it grow in itself.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
{Capricorn}
January 24, 2018, 08:07:03 AM
I can both, in my experience i have no problem, in fact it is a good decision i make after i put all my investment in one way, and end up not profitable enough, so try to diversify to make sure your gaining more investment return.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 07:37:25 AM
Both are good choices, different in nature to be compared directly because trading is more a routine income with short- and medium-term earnings targets whereas long-term target investment results.
But if you want to make a priority, if the funds are limited: The first option is trading because the goal is to strengthen the capital in advance and cover the operational costs, if more funds or trading capacity is maximal, just think about investing for save more funds.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
January 24, 2018, 07:31:20 AM
i'm doing both , and it gives good return even though sometimes there's a a loss but it's normal for me
Activity: 30
January 24, 2018, 07:21:44 AM
Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial market. The goal of it is to built wealth over an extended period of time but if i am going to reason out with this topic both investing and trading require discipline wherein you have to develop a strategy in both style and you have to stick with it. Its in the person to decide whether which is better investing or trading since it depends on the personality, financial situation and lifestyle.
Activity: 134
January 24, 2018, 06:43:29 AM
trading is very risky, if you do not know how to trade I would advise you to invest.
you can have many options if you choose investments, such as ETH and bitcoin are excellent coins for investment.
if you master the way to trading, you will earn multiple benefits,but nowadays too many newbie do trading and that they produce is loss because they are too panicked.
Pages:
Jump to: