Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 43. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 09:50:44 AM
Trading is more proportional because it actively seeks quick profits, a better investment for passive income because it only sees the process and movement of funds. In this case, the most effective trade gives the user plenty of experience to be more expert and able to engage in any situation, the investment is more suitable for long-term program.
Trading is the fastest journey towards our dream, if we are good in trading, it's not impossible to be rich easily.
It's also more risky than investing because you have to be active all the time in monitoring the market so you can find opportunities.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng
December 16, 2017, 09:40:53 AM
Trading or investing both have the same risk. both needed  to be studied
Both can give massive profit both can give huge loss. But i still prefer trading since you hold your own assets you have the control. if you loss it's your fault for not studying it or other reason, no one to be blame other than you.
if you gain profit then it's your achievements, yours only . it's the result of your hardwork
unlike in investment. if the platform will scam you you'll get mad to your sponsor/inviter xD
besides in trading you can do both trading and investing xD
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 07:53:37 AM
Both strategies are risky if you are planning for long term investing is much better way you need to invest your time and patience also so in return you can get a high profit. Then if you want to get faster income you should go on trading but always monitor the flow of price and the volume of traders, if you have no idea about trading try to experience it first so you can gain knowledge and you can learn for your mistake. This two method of strategies gives a lot of profit and people who has a guts are always been success.
It's not the first time I've been convinced that it is trade that gives you a better chance of winning than investment. The fact is that the investment is a passive income, When you have almost nothing to control, in contrast to trade.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
December 16, 2017, 06:39:57 AM
Both strategies are risky if you are planning for long term investing is much better way you need to invest your time and patience also so in return you can get a high profit. Then if you want to get faster income you should go on trading but always monitor the flow of price and the volume of traders, if you have no idea about trading try to experience it first so you can gain knowledge and you can learn for your mistake. This two method of strategies gives a lot of profit and people who has a guts are always been success.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
December 16, 2017, 12:15:52 AM
Trading is more proportional because it actively seeks quick profits, a better investment for passive income because it only sees the process and movement of funds. In this case, the most effective trade gives the user plenty of experience to be more expert and able to engage in any situation, the investment is more suitable for long-term program.
Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
December 16, 2017, 12:12:35 AM
If you want to earn money quickly, my advice is you have to trade but trading has a big risk if compared with investment. Depending on you, you want to choose which one.
For me its same but it depends only how you think up on what is investment because trading for me is already an other form of investment which needs your patient, skills and knowledge like a professional businessman.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 11:48:52 PM
Trading is good than investing...rather than investing into btc trading of btc is profitable
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 11:43:04 PM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
You should use your $ 200 to invest in an ICO project. You may have to wait for some time to make a profit, but these are the ones that will make the most of your investment instead of trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 11:28:37 PM
If you want to earn money quickly, my advice is you have to trade but trading has a big risk if compared with investment. Depending on you, you want to choose which one.
Activity: 252
December 15, 2017, 11:04:29 PM
Well, as I can see they are both good and better. Invest is good for long term and trading is good for short term to long term it is depends on the coins you hold.
Activity: 123
Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will
December 15, 2017, 10:59:34 PM
Oh wait. Interesting question.
And the answer is 'Whatever suits you' Smiley
If you are good at trading. GO for it .. that has more rewards.

If you are like me, investing is better Smiley
Activity: 14
December 15, 2017, 10:52:30 PM
Investing is good for newcomers and those who want to take a more backseat approach. It's easier as you just research and decide where to invest and then you wait. To trade you have to be constantly watching and it requires lots more skills and knowledge.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 10:45:18 PM
Think of both is a good way Trade is good but it has some good risks too because if you have no knowledge nothing can benefit you to be both clever and brave. You need to find a reliable source
Activity: 294
December 15, 2017, 07:30:08 PM
I think both had a same scope however i prefer to invest, wait, observe the market trend and give a sale and gain profits. Trading seems that requires an experience and more understanding on market trends and BID, Buy, Sale, DIP, Graph. Analysis concept is more necessary in this scenario, so it is better to step in wisely that helps not to end in losses.
Activity: 840
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
December 15, 2017, 07:16:18 PM
I think investing is better for me, it depends on which one is better for you though. but for me I'd pick investing
In my own point of view, both trading and investing is a good way to earn more bitcoin. But i think investing is much better than trading because if you trade, the coin that you have trade will just stay on your wallet until that coin price increase before you sell it for you to have more larger profit. Unlike investing if you invest a large money, the money that you have invest could double its price or much larger.
I do not think so, trading or investing depend on your funds many much.
The whale never trading, they are investing for long term or they have cycle for their investment.
Not like the whale, the normal trader do not have much money, so they need to trading more times to earn more profits and do not miss any chance from the crypto market.
Activity: 24
December 15, 2017, 12:27:34 AM
if I may suggest you I would suggest for treding if you can do it or you understand the treding but if you do not understand the treding better you invest only, you just sit still and make money without bothering but you also have to be more patient because maybe investment requires a long period of time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
December 15, 2017, 12:22:06 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

For me invest is a good starting in bitcoin because trading is so dificult especially on new in bitcoin.They are both risky but in investing ico is less worry but its took a month not like trading that have a short term of profit.But if you not know how to T.A will your profit will be lose just like a buble.
In Ico if you just read an analys yhere roadmap,white paper and etc....and asking friend about that im sure it will succes..
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
December 15, 2017, 12:00:13 AM
I think investing is better for me, it depends on which one is better for you though. but for me I'd pick investing
In my own point of view, both trading and investing is a good way to earn more bitcoin. But i think investing is much better than trading because if you trade, the coin that you have trade will just stay on your wallet until that coin price increase before you sell it for you to have more larger profit. Unlike investing if you invest a large money, the money that you have invest could double its price or much larger.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
December 14, 2017, 08:57:41 PM
I prefer trading, because by trading I'm not tired to wait, as we know that investing takes patience to wait so long to get big profit, whereas with trading we can profit hundreds or even thousands of percent in a short time.
Trading is more risky but you can have an active income if you are good in trading, also you can fast track your goal if you want to be rich
in trading because it's possible. It really depends on our skills, if we have more time to focus and we believe trading is our passion then for sure we have a good chance.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
December 14, 2017, 08:53:19 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

You are mostly new here so that you dent have a full sense of anything. I think its not good time to trade and invest somewhere.  You first need to understand everything then make any step. I wanna say you firstly stay here and and follow and discuss about trading and different option as well you will get lot of thing. just a simple example as you said you have 200$ bitcoin just look at that it increasing and makes you happy. But wjen it decreasing it makes you feel bad. Its a characteristic of trading.  Like that you will do trade on the same way. Trade and investment on cryptocurrency both are related each other.I think myself trading is the best way of earning quickly and better than long freeze investment.  But you have to learn trade first then need to come out to be a trader. There are so many platform has for trading like, bittrex,hitbtc,cryptopia,coinexchenge etc. So stay here and get the vast knowledge of trade and come to join on the trade.
Pages:
Jump to: