Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 42. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2017, 01:07:50 AM
it is both risky but if you learn from it, it is worth it, if you want to invest your money just make a research where are you going to invest like on ICO here in forum just put some money and make a second opinion on some expert if it is legit or scam on trading just buy a coin that you know has a potential just look on a cmc or blockfolio which is legit

Investing is not risky when you do research before investing in a project, i would not say it's risky to invest in something like the Zcoin for example
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 01:06:22 AM
it is both risky but if you learn from it, it is worth it, if you want to invest your money just make a research where are you going to invest like on ICO here in forum just put some money and make a second opinion on some expert if it is legit or scam on trading just buy a coin that you know has a potential just look on a cmc or blockfolio which is legit
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2017, 01:04:53 AM
Investing and trading, investing as a basis, trading from times to times for some bonus to bring home
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 12:59:57 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Ofcourse imvesting is more good but you need to take the risk because the value of bitcoin is volatile .
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 12:48:13 AM
it all depends on you each have advantages and disadvantages in your trading need time can be less can be more .. while my investment menyaran investment property
Activity: 84
December 18, 2017, 12:30:00 AM
Investing is good especially in crypto currencies. You should have patience for it and you will earn money for good.  Remember, patience is a virtue and you will reap for what you sow.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 12:29:53 AM
I suggest you to do both. All of them have high risk. If you want to trade, please put small amount, and learn from them and your mistake. So, if you undertand, you can do it for huge amount. And then, if you want to invest, choose the best coin, like bitcoin, etherum which is have huge transaction and big fans.
Activity: 55
December 18, 2017, 12:22:03 AM
If you are always updated in news you can do trading but if you know someone trusted in terms of investing, you can invest the half of your btc. Just save your half of your btc because it is too risky. It is not 100% that your invest btc will earn profit.
Activity: 36
December 17, 2017, 08:03:49 PM
They have already began the war. The several (opportunistic) claims produced by t Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon is an ideal example. And don't think that only Jamie Dimon is involved with this. The other big lenders go for involved in the next few days and weeks. And also, in Singapore banks have frozen Bitcoin related company accounts.he JP
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 02:16:09 PM
The price of the crypto currency is rising too fast, therefore it is problematic to trade, there are almost no price drops. It is more profitable to buy bitcoin and just wait.
these all are different from each other.No one is particularly good compared to one another. It really depends on one you are putting your money on. Ill start my conversation about it with stocks. Some stocks are good for the long term growth in which what you are looking for is investing, while some stocks have the volatility that the traders love in which they take advantage of, also traders don't look at the fundamentals of the company but some speculative news that can hype the stock up which is also good for their profit taking.but all are profit able at the end.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
December 17, 2017, 02:12:08 PM
The price of the crypto currency is rising too fast, therefore it is problematic to trade, there are almost no price drops. It is more profitable to buy bitcoin and just wait.
in the means of profit all these are good but in this topic. i would say a little bit of both because i couldn't agree more to each one of them. Because there always will be a risk if you invest in something you might earn in a reasonable amount but you might lose in what you invest into if it hasn't work the way you expected it same as well as trading you trade a better product or you might not get a better earning because it will depend on the product you will trade.bitcoin is all for becoming rich.
Activity: 16
December 17, 2017, 02:06:06 PM
I had good performances margin trading long this weeks because of the incredible bull run, I feel it's becoming a risky strategy since the inversion can be behind the corner right now. Maybe the most difficoult task, at least for my little experience is to predict big changes in trend, unless you're scalping for very short periods of time.
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
December 17, 2017, 01:42:05 PM
go where you have knowledge about if you think investing and trading they are both risky but if i'm i wear you i make a good research on where i'm going to start with on what is the best that suite in my needs within two months of study you will know which is better for you investing and trading if you are ready to take a risk then go which you know the best for you the last decision will always be with you.

True.
For the meantime choose the best one that will suite you but Still it is always better to know the best of both worlds because investing are just for those who have a lot of money and if you want to bankroll you need to learn how to trade, trading is one of the best way to earn crypto if you are experienced enough so I would recommend you learning how to trade, not everyone are rich to buy crypto so better start trading.

In fact, when we do every trading we are investing at the same time because they are both the same thing, at the same time it can be more guaranteed to do both.

I think it's a bit different because trading requires focus by hours days and month and investing are for a long term where you will wait for year to have a return. They are not the same thing.

ill go with the investing .. though it will take much time but still if you are on the right track you will aern as much as 10x of the profit you can get on trading.. and thats really a sure hit . but before investing do your own reseach on the projectt, their advertising and whitepaper is a good point of view too .

I think most people here will prefer trading because it is an everyday learning and everyday rolling of money, if you think that you can double your money 10 times in just holding a coin then I think for an experienced trader he can do it in just days. At the same time acquiring new cryptos on his profits. People won't trade if he won't be able to get as much than in hodling.
Activity: 42
December 17, 2017, 12:32:38 PM
i would prefer investing for a long term run. and i think this is a lot more secure compared to trading. because in trading you must be full of skills and have a habit of reading so that you can ride if there is pump and dump. wrong timing might let you lost you capital.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 08:24:32 AM
I will choose investing over trading because investing in Bitcoin is easier task then trading with Bitcoin and due to my busy schedule I even can't take out time for daily trading purpose .So investing and holding will be more convenient to me and the pace at which price is increasing I will love to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 170
December 17, 2017, 08:11:02 AM
Activity: 119
December 17, 2017, 04:16:43 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
When you trade Bitcoin to other coins it's considered as a invesment.

Here is what you can do to make your money grow.
-Start trading with a small amount
(If you do get some positive income on something try trading a little more than what you are trading)

-Invest on some ICO's that you think can be good in the future and ICO's that you can hodl their coin/token  for a long time.
I think investing is better than trading. Investing has some issue that can lose you money but it is due to your lake of the idea and knowledge about the project you are investing in it. If you have good idea and proper knowledge about investing than it generate more income for you. Trading is a good but it can’t generate such an income that investing generate for you.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
December 16, 2017, 06:06:26 PM
if I may suggest you I would suggest for treding if you can do it or you understand the treding but if you do not understand the treding better you invest only, you just sit still and make money without bothering but you also have to be more patient because maybe investment requires a long period of time.
Yeah, investment with Bitcoin is comparatively easy than trading on Bitcoin. The investing is so simple purchase Bitcoin as much you want to buy. But for trading a person must have some business skills and keep an eye on stock exchange. Also he/she is having sense about the prediction of Bitcoin’s price. But my opinion is that one can earn more money by trading on Bitcoin than investment. It’s depends on yourself that what is better for you trading or investing.
Every venture you will take that you need take risk requires you to be smart because it's only yourself that you can rely.
Trading gives fast income if you can also improve fast, you are gambling with the price movement and your prediction needs to be accurate so you will last longer and you will get your desired success.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 05:38:10 PM
if I may suggest you I would suggest for treding if you can do it or you understand the treding but if you do not understand the treding better you invest only, you just sit still and make money without bothering but you also have to be more patient because maybe investment requires a long period of time.
Yeah, investment with Bitcoin is comparatively easy than trading on Bitcoin. The investing is so simple purchase Bitcoin as much you want to buy. But for trading a person must have some business skills and keep an eye on stock exchange. Also he/she is having sense about the prediction of Bitcoin’s price. But my opinion is that one can earn more money by trading on Bitcoin than investment. It’s depends on yourself that what is better for you trading or investing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 05:23:47 PM
Trading would better if you're looking for long term investment. I do not suggest you to put your all money into it just use the small amount of your money. Higher the amount you use, higher the chances of losing your money. But the more important thing is knowledge and experience. If you have good experience with a lot of knowledge you can invest more money. About the rest all are risky task and i do not recommend you to invest with any sites  they all are scammers.

For this you need to do a lot of homework I mean as you said research is needed. Bitcoin is not very complicated currency on you tube there are a lot of videos about it and we can easily increase our knowledge about both. It is good to have information about everything and then later on you will be able to decide that what will give you profit and what can make you suffer with lose so just be careful. I personally would like to suggest you bitcoin investment because for me trading is risky.
It is the better opinion that trading is good on Bitcoin. But in my point of view trading and investing both are very profitable. I am trading on Bitcoin and earn so much money from it. Bitcoin change my life style. It is not very profitable but it is very safe and secure too. The Bitcoin is going popular in all over the world by its un-parallel qualities. Bitcoin has very fast transition speed and you can get traditional currency any time if you have Bitcoin in your hands. By selling it when you feel need of money.
Pages:
Jump to: