Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 39. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 08:08:56 PM
I think it depends what you want to take because everything is also good, but for beginners better investment do not trading first, because the risk of trading is higher than the investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
December 23, 2017, 07:10:01 PM
Both are good and which one you choose will depend on who you are and what you prefer, trading is great for those that like to take risks and like to be on top of things all day everyday, investing is for those that prefer a more passive style and that prefer to hold for the long term, the only problem with this strategy is that you need to choose the right coin because if you do not you could lose all your money.
Investment also involves risk, if we can not find the right investment, we can lose all of our money. For this reason, the risk of investment is more than trading. In trading, my money never gets zero, and if we wait a bit, we get even a profit.

For me is investing a bitcoin because many people invest a bitcoin because we trust to invest it and very safety to invest ang you can get a good profit.how much more if you invest it in a longterm maybe its very big frofit you can get..
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 23, 2017, 06:21:00 PM
Both are good and which one you choose will depend on who you are and what you prefer, trading is great for those that like to take risks and like to be on top of things all day everyday, investing is for those that prefer a more passive style and that prefer to hold for the long term, the only problem with this strategy is that you need to choose the right coin because if you do not you could lose all your money.
Investment also involves risk, if we can not find the right investment, we can lose all of our money. For this reason, the risk of investment is more than trading. In trading, my money never gets zero, and if we wait a bit, we get even a profit.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
December 23, 2017, 06:45:47 AM
trading is better than investing at other web, because with trading you can learning new skill, then you can upgrade or growing your skill with new experience.

Both are good in some degree but if you want to earn profit without even doing nothing, you can choose investing and just let your bitcoin sit there in your wallet as it grows. Or you can go on trading which needs knowledge, time and effort for you to gain more profit. Trading perfectly fits for "No pain, no gain!" quote, IMO.
There are always some positivity’s about risk, risk management will tell you this in detailed explanation. You have to take some better steps to avoid taking risks but this doesn’t mean you never be going to have a risk free task. No, many times there come different options for you and you have to choose that one which has a little risk factor. Still risks will be with you throughout your tenure.
Activity: 280
December 23, 2017, 12:38:54 AM
There is no problem if you choose to do both. Both are giving profit which is better than choosing only one.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 12:30:28 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

Hi SinsOfWrath,

Trading is much more inserting and you can earn a lot in a short period of time.

but if you have time and the capital you can do both for better results.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
December 23, 2017, 12:25:12 AM
I prefer trading than investing, the reason is because with trading we can get a profit faster and not have to wait a long time, while investing takes patience and I do not like to wait too long.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 23, 2017, 12:13:51 AM
Activity: 42
December 22, 2017, 09:02:08 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both trading and investment how risk,you should be aware that  matter how legit the company is there s always a risk of it shutting down.And another thing,you should define on how much you wanted your capital to ROI,do you want a fast pace profit of the long monotonous payout.
Activity: 151
December 22, 2017, 08:57:09 PM
You can earn money in trading but it deoends to your luck, skills ,knowledge and also capital how much did you earn  bitcoin . But for sure if you have a lot of knowledge in trading even you don't have enough capital you will earn more money because you can know what possible coin will increase. Investing also is good because you can earn more moneu also but it depends also in the investment.
in our opinion all in question is good. because trading in bitcoin is the same as we trade a goods or services that of course share the profits.
whereas in terms of investment, bitcoin is highly recommended today because of its ever-increasing value from time to time.
so, in my opinion both are highly recommended as a benchmark for the future
Activity: 151
December 22, 2017, 08:55:20 PM
in our opinion all in question is good. because trading in bitcoin is the same as we trade a goods or services that of course share the profits.
whereas in terms of investment, bitcoin is highly recommended today because of its ever-increasing value from time to time.
so, in my opinion both are highly recommended as a benchmark for the future
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 22, 2017, 06:51:22 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Ofcourse for me its still better to invest.
But if you could do both , then why not.
You can earn big when you try both.
Because in investing you need to wait a particular time for you to have a huge profit.
While in trading you can earn day by day but just a little bit profit because you should monitor the price of the coin you are holding.
But seriously its better if you do both.
Activity: 45
December 22, 2017, 06:41:08 PM
For me, Nowadays trading is good than investing. We currently work in trading site and by that we earn money. But you need to be smart/wise to trade because some coins become scam.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 22, 2017, 06:32:19 PM
You can earn money in trading but it deoends to your luck, skills ,knowledge and also capital how much did you earn  bitcoin . But for sure if you have a lot of knowledge in trading even you don't have enough capital you will earn more money because you can know what possible coin will increase. Investing also is good because you can earn more moneu also but it depends also in the investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 05:28:31 PM
Just hold it in your bitcoin wallet for long term because eventually the price of bitcoin will rise time to time. Or you can do trading in any exchanges site like bittrex or poloniex. Either way you can make profit for sure.

Investing and trading doesn't mean a sure profit, investing and trading is not risk free, I mean when you are investing and trading, you are risking your money, this depends on how you will be doing it. But trading is harder than investing, investing is just spending you're money into something that you will be expecting a profit or an income.
Investing or trading all want to have profit and good income, but for those who are trading, they need to spend much times to trade than the normal investor. They can't miss any chance to buy at low price and sell at recover price or higher price.

Opportunity cost. Good traders are earning bigger than pure investors. It's just that traders spend more time analyzing and looking for news than an investor. Both have chances of losing and gaining.
But I think both of them do have a risk each. If I prefer trading because the profits we can set, although the results we can only get a few percent.
But most importantly we can get advantage
Activity: 280
December 22, 2017, 03:16:37 PM
Just hold it in your bitcoin wallet for long term because eventually the price of bitcoin will rise time to time. Or you can do trading in any exchanges site like bittrex or poloniex. Either way you can make profit for sure.

Investing and trading doesn't mean a sure profit, investing and trading is not risk free, I mean when you are investing and trading, you are risking your money, this depends on how you will be doing it. But trading is harder than investing, investing is just spending you're money into something that you will be expecting a profit or an income.
Investing or trading all want to have profit and good income, but for those who are trading, they need to spend much times to trade than the normal investor. They can't miss any chance to buy at low price and sell at recover price or higher price.
There is a little difference between these two when you want to earn on daily base then join trading because from trading you can earn on daily base and if you want to take your profit all together then join investment in investment you will get your profit after some time but that profit will be all together so it’s up to you which one you want to choose but I believe both of them are every useful for its users.
Activity: 56
December 21, 2017, 03:56:10 PM
Both trading and investing are good.But depends on your goals.If you are keeping it for long terms,investing is best option.But if you want buy on dips and sell on highs,trading is better option.However you can invest 50% and remaining 50% you can trade and spread your risks equally
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 21, 2017, 02:03:46 PM
Investing always have risk, but that doesn't mean it's not good. Sometimes the higher the risk the bigger the pay off. But if you don't want to take risk, then trading would be the safer way.
No trading is bit risky the best thing to acquire profit is to invest at the right time and then stay up to date to the market rate and sell at the higher prices see there is no risk in this thing and holding in this mode brings automatically a good profit so go for the no risky thing and i see a lot of risk in trading because it is very hard thing to do and all investors are not professional so go for the easier way to earn.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 01:48:35 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Actually either of the two between investing and trading are both good choice. The decision will be now just depending on your preference if you will like to do investments or just do tradings by your own. But before doing such thing, you must first study how does the two works for you to be able to decide which thing will be suited for you. If I were you, I will just make part my total money in these two so that I can be able to equally compare on which will be more beneficial to choose between the two or more likely, just do both at the same time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
December 21, 2017, 01:41:52 PM
I will choose investing over trading because investing in Bitcoin is easier task then trading with Bitcoin and due to my busy schedule I even can't take out time for daily trading purpose .So investing and holding will be more convenient to me and the pace at which price is increasing I will love to invest in Bitcoin.
I am also on the list of people who prefer investing in bitcoin over trading. In the investing, you just need to buy bitcoin and sleep for some days. When you will wake up, you will see that bitcoin has done wonders for you. After that, you can then trade your bitcoin with a native currency and get the cash in hand. Whereas in trading, you will go through many risky procedures as a beginner and may lose the plot.
I would like to suggest the same because it is having a lot of risk but if you are ready to take this risk then you can invest without having information but it is like jumping in river even when you are not aware of swimming so it is good to learn about all bitcoin skills and then invest in it. I like bitcoin and it is just because it will give you benefit only if you are having information and knowledge. Bitcoin is good to start with investing and invest small capital at very start.
Pages:
Jump to: