Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 44. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 08:52:06 PM
I prefer trading, because by trading I'm not tired to wait, as we know that investing takes patience to wait so long to get big profit, whereas with trading we can profit hundreds or even thousands of percent in a short time.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 08:08:47 PM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
in my opinion,first we have to trade more and if you succeed in trading then you can invest your btc you have to earn more btc until you earn a lot then thats the time you can invest,id rather choose for investing our btc if we s lot of btc..

Well you are right maybe you can start in trading then when you have a lot of profit you can invest it but before you invest make sure that you study about what you want to invest ,if it is become a success,to make sure that you avoid scam and to make your money grow.
Activity: 182
December 14, 2017, 07:47:37 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
in my opinion,first we have to trade more and if you succeed in trading then you can invest your btc you have to earn more btc until you earn a lot then thats the time you can invest,id rather choose for investing our btc if we s lot of btc..
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
December 14, 2017, 11:19:27 AM
You can start trading if you have some experience and have a knowledge about trading. Investing is a longterm, no one knows what will be the outcome in the future, it is risky. Having a lot of knowledge in trading makes one person to earn much money in that field. I wish i could be that one too.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 09:22:38 AM
Trading is great for those (a few) who know how to manage their losses. Otherwise, investing is the safest way to go for most people.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 09:15:28 AM
I think it depends on your strategy as well as time period. if you want to go for the long run then Investment will bring more value rather than trading. in case of the short run period, Trading is better than investment. but in order to participate in trading, you need to be skilled as well as requires some experiences.
also, you have to be active and should keep watching in the trade. but for the investment, you don't need to take any risk. so that I think the investment is better than trading.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 14, 2017, 05:05:12 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

I'm the type of person who likes to see progress from time to time, which is why I prefer trading more than investing because of the fact that in trading I get to see what is happening to the trade whether I should move or not. Unlike investing where we just hold and hold and wait until the value increases for our gain.
Activity: 196
December 14, 2017, 03:59:52 AM
in my opinion both are equally good and can provide profit, the risk between trading and investment is almost same but I think more secure investment but if investment takes a long time while trading does not take long to get profit.
It all depends on the person himself. If he is having this much of skillset that he can do both the things simultaneously, then there is nothing bad in doing them. For me, trading is something much better than that of investing money. It will help you in making a very good amount of money and that too in a short span of time. You only need to be good at trading and it will give you what all you exactly want.
Trading is more beneficial than investing but trading need some skill that you can predict about the value of Bitcoin on time weather of its rising or downing.  Trading can make for you more Bitcoin when you are a good market analyst which I am.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
December 14, 2017, 03:54:41 AM
Actually both are working good, investment is ideal as long as you invested wisely and put it on longterm, for me i love to invest to coins that has potential, and trading is also good if you have enough knowledge and techniques in trading, as long as you belong to good trader, then go on trading, it makes sense in any ways😃
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
December 14, 2017, 03:33:07 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

The bitcoin is now trading at above $ 16.000 per coin, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to trading.
With a budget of only $ 200, the best solution is to invest with just one or two cheap altcoins, seperti BCN and DOGE.
And maybe that is the best you could have hoped for.
There are a lot of altcoins out there which are still undervalued right now, if I have that amount I would choose to invest a coin
that has a small supply so the moment it will start to pump, you can get the best value. I'm sorry mate but none of the two coins you've mentioned
is approve by me, I like those who are in good exchanges and has a good volume.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
December 13, 2017, 11:40:43 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

The bitcoin is now trading at above $ 16.000 per coin, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to trading.
With a budget of only $ 200, the best solution is to invest with just one or two cheap altcoins, seperti BCN and DOGE.
And maybe that is the best you could have hoped for.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 13, 2017, 10:42:18 PM
When you invest on something in crypto, you need to trade too, so i think both are the same thing , so there is only the difference of the words and nothing else. But then again, i like trading altcoin that has potential to grow its value like bitcoin.
Activity: 95
December 13, 2017, 09:37:20 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
No one is the best, trading or investing has its own risks and positive aspects. But I choose to invest it is the best way to make the most profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
December 13, 2017, 09:22:50 PM
I think investing is like trading also but in trading you will be the one who will control your money, in trading if youre already satisfy on the profit then its time for you to decide if you will sell your coin or not
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
December 13, 2017, 09:08:09 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

It depends on what kind of investment do you preferred. If you will make it as an investment, make sure you really like well that kind of investment. But regarding to your statement about "trusted site", it looks like your only known investment is by investing it in a site like hyip or ponzi investment. Well stay away from them.

I want you to entered the world of trading. Your capital is worth enough to try this kind of method to earn bitcoin. Yes it's not for beginners but all traders came from a beginner one. As soon as you are building experience, you will improved yourself in trading.

How to start? Well first how you know well when you hear the term "trading"?
I am a newbie. But i have one friend that is trading coins in a particular site. I think he is buying some tokens and wait for the right time to sell it when the price rise high. And i have another one friend that is investing here in bitcoin. He is actually investing bitcoin in some ICOs to make his money grow.
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
December 13, 2017, 03:22:48 PM
There's high risks at stakes in both trading and investing. But trading is fun and if you have the ability to observe the market in a very good way you could gain a lot in trading. Experience is a huge requirement for this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 03:15:41 PM
Investing is a good idea if you don`t have the patience for trading and if you don`t panic but if you can`t stand to lose and want to wait for a long time than investing would be a better idea.
Activity: 64
December 13, 2017, 03:12:40 PM
I think investing is better for me, it depends on which one is better for you though. but for me I'd pick investing
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 13, 2017, 03:09:29 PM
Trading would better if you're looking for long term investment. I do not suggest you to put your all money into it just use the small amount of your money. Higher the amount you use, higher the chances of losing your money. But the more important thing is knowledge and experience. If you have good experience with a lot of knowledge you can invest more money. About the rest all are risky task and i do not recommend you to invest with any sites  they all are scammers.

For this you need to do a lot of homework I mean as you said research is needed. Bitcoin is not very complicated currency on you tube there are a lot of videos about it and we can easily increase our knowledge about both. It is good to have information about everything and then later on you will be able to decide that what will give you profit and what can make you suffer with lose so just be careful. I personally would like to suggest you bitcoin investment because for me trading is risky.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
December 13, 2017, 01:49:36 PM
both are good as long as you will study the thing you gonna do.. think twice before making a step. both are good! investment is a bit longer to wait than trading though but you can earn a lot from the 2, first, you need to research for the token or coins you want to go into, then watch their graph on how it trend
Pages:
Jump to: