Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 55. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 10:05:42 AM
I think both are good and profitable but keep in mind that both also have risks, I do both investment and trading, investing I do for a long time while trading faster to profit
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
November 26, 2017, 09:52:30 AM
It depends on your capability and knowledge. If you know both investment and trading, you can try in both.. You will realize that what is the best for you experience is the best way to know which is one right for you.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 09:50:57 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think investing is much better than trading, because there are some people that they like the most investing than trading, there are so many people that is investing, so that's what I think that trading is much better than trading.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 09:39:57 AM
I just had to simplify my answer, it is good that you must invest your money.For some reasons,you can have your money be doubled in due time.But we must see to it also that you invest it with your knowledge and understanding on what your taking up too.You work hard to earned,then for me the best way is to invest it to be used in the near future.
Activity: 336
November 26, 2017, 08:41:33 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think invest first by signing bounty hunter, there we can get capital to do trading. In the trading process we can open a buy coin at a cheap price or go down, then we place the coin at a high price and see the volume of the market that responds to the coin. The advantage of that we can reinvest for balance.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
November 26, 2017, 02:27:37 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Invest in it on good company and have a long time working
investing in a company can be a good idea mate, you can find a company that already has a real business and have a good development, try to put your capital on there, may be its will good for your future or you can try to make your own business I think it's the best investment,,
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 02:05:04 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

trading is better, because with trading we can get passive income and can to buy daily necessities, if you have the funds and only in use to invest and in idle it then very long to grow into a lot.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 26, 2017, 01:43:43 AM
I prefer for trading, if trading we can earn more daily profits. If investing it's average is long term we do not know whether we will get profits or not and vulnerable to scam.
Trading is a really profitable career because it will bring us a lot of profit than investing because investing maybe safe but it is not completely safe because the future is unpredictable and there maybe some circumstances that can affect the profitability of your coin in the future while in trading you can take advantage of those circumstances to bring good profits.
Activity: 201
November 25, 2017, 10:45:52 PM
I think trading your current country money to bitcoin is the best, More higher money to trade the higher money will be back to you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 25, 2017, 10:15:57 PM
i think you should try for trading, but not all in. make it a small amount for first then if you have understand, then you can trade with half amount or some amount of btc you want.

for investing, if you really curious, you have to find what kind investing do you want.
For me best is investing. Because you can wait for you profit. And also you can invest what you want. And profit it became higher.
Activity: 9
November 25, 2017, 10:01:24 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both trading and investing are good ways on how to earn a decent amount of bitcoin. But if youre going to choose one, i recommend you to do trading first before investing. Trading is a good and faster way on how to earn more bitcoin because in investing, it will take you a long time to gain profit but its worth it.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
November 25, 2017, 07:57:39 PM
Trading and investing are both risky, you need a hard searching for it to find a legit sites. Trading and investing needs knowledge and experience to get a profit on them. Because now a days there are so many sites that are scams so the probability to get scammed is to high. If i were you i must try to find a job or sell goods and services.
Activity: 52
November 25, 2017, 07:32:41 PM
The three bro! Cmon' what a question, if you are good at them all' yall do it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 06:59:26 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

for me both. It is only up to you how you handle on what business you choose. You only should unique and innovative for you to be successful. Also the two of it is a risk so take it to know what the result in future. If you fail at least you tried it and there's a lesson that can you learn.
I think choose in accordance with the ability that you have dude, if you do not have good skills to trade then do not trade because trading needs knowledge, skills and experience to get a profit on there, do not force your luck to be able to play in trading because that will be your result is only loss. investment will be better if you do not have skills in trading but investment will also need a little intelligence in recognizing which potential investment
Activity: 21
November 25, 2017, 06:47:22 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Invest in it on good company and have a long time working
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
November 25, 2017, 06:45:19 PM
For me there is no bad if you do in a good ways..trading is not bad i think as long as you know what you doin...investment is not bad when you are wise to choose what to invest...so for me both is good...😊😊😊Goodmorning and Godbless.
That is if you are not making a positive results but if you are successful then you will surely love what you do.
Investing and trading if done both successfully will give you more money than you ever expected because you can make as much as you want
as long as you have the skills and the means to do it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
November 25, 2017, 06:35:40 PM
I prefer for trading, if trading we can earn more daily profits. If investing it's average is long term we do not know whether we will get profits or not and vulnerable to scam.
Activity: 154
November 25, 2017, 06:10:50 PM
For me there is no bad if you do in a good ways..trading is not bad i think as long as you know what you doin...investment is not bad when you are wise to choose what to invest...so for me both is good...😊😊😊Goodmorning and Godbless.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
November 25, 2017, 04:12:23 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

It depends on what kind of investment do you preferred. If you will make it as an investment, make sure you really like well that kind of investment. But regarding to your statement about "trusted site", it looks like your only known investment is by investing it in a site like hyip or ponzi investment. Well stay away from them.

I want you to entered the world of trading. Your capital is worth enough to try this kind of method to earn bitcoin. Yes it's not for beginners but all traders came from a beginner one. As soon as you are building experience, you will improved yourself in trading.

How to start? Well first how you know well when you hear the term "trading"?

he is right it depends on what suites you the most if you are an active or a hard worker maybe trading is good for you because it involve a lot of analysis and understanding on what is happening in the market but if you are focused in something else investing is really meant for you and holding it long term would give you profits.. .
Honestly, a hard worker will not choose trading to become the main job for its life.
As me, I am a hard worker, I always spend more than 8 hours to working every day.
But, I do not like to trading, I like to make money through campaigns and my main job in reality.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
November 25, 2017, 07:57:30 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

The decision really depends on where can one commit. The thing here that we need to consider is the fact that not all can exell in tradinh and investment as well. So, in choosing which one to do, you must focus on where you can give time.
Pages:
Jump to: