Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 96. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
For me its good to trade because you yourself manage your own and if you want to be successful in trading try to read and learn its strategy. Hope this can help!
I'm also choose trading because you can manage your risk in trading if you wanted to hold it? Or sell it? It is in your own decision. Trading is an unpredictable job because of the markets demand and supply are always change but you can make profit on it just learn and make your own strategy in trading in order to avoid the loses that can be always happen in the market and also trading is a good source of income than others
Activity: 294
Merit: 252

really apreciate it.
thank you.
For me its good to trade because you yourself manage your own and if you want to be successful in trading try to read and learn its strategy. Hope this can help!
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io

really apreciate it.
thank you.

They are all good because I do both. My advice to you as beginner try investing first and then later learned trading as well. When you master the trading then you can start small. Cool
Activity: 476
Hi im still a newbie but one of my friend says trading and investing are so risky so dont try if you dont have a lot of experience about that . he said to me that im going to earn more bitcoin then soon he will teach me to know all about trading and investing Smiley

There is a risk in any financial activity. Your friend warned you right. You are a beginner, so you must be very careful in investing and trading. First, do not take independent decisions, but trust your friend, who is probably an experienced and successful person. Then you will gain experience and will independently earn money
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
Hi im still a newbie but one of my friend says trading and investing are so risky so dont try if you dont have a lot of experience about that . he said to me that im going to earn more bitcoin then soon he will teach me to know all about trading and investing Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I prefer investments, because you need to spend too much time for trade, you need knowledge and skills. In investments, a lot of time is not needed, but if you simply store coins for a long time, then you need only patience.
Only if you will invest then you can hold onto your coins. Without investing how is it possible to be patient with our coins. The investing and saving depends on the investors’ demands and nature. Not everyone has patience and not all are good at day trading or short term trading.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think investing is better than trading as investing givers you an opportunity to receive 10 times your profit within 1 year (if you are able to choose the right project). And you don't have to face the risks of market daily.
I think the risk of investing can be higher than trading,  if we not do good research before investing. I don't believe any HYIP site because most of them are turned into scam. I prefer like to trading because the fluctuations of Bitcoin price is frequently happen, it will gives us bigger chance to get profit.

At this rate, i'd personally prefer investing btcs. I use to think they're the same pretty much and i still think they're similar. It's just that right now, btc is doing really well that i've stayed away from trading for almost 3 weeks now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I think investing is better than trading as investing givers you an opportunity to receive 10 times your profit within 1 year (if you are able to choose the right project). And you don't have to face the risks of market daily.
I think the risk of investing can be higher than trading,  if we not do good research before investing. I don't believe any HYIP site because most of them are turned into scam. I prefer like to trading because the fluctuations of Bitcoin price is frequently happen, it will gives us bigger chance to get profit.
Activity: 658
For me trading and investing are good but trading is more harder cause you need to sell and selling is quite difficult, but in investing you'll just buy but you will invest alot of money if you want to trade less.
Trading is only harder than investing because you need to learn more in trading before to earn .Investments are also in the same prerequisite of learning but not in trading it is depends in the field of investments. Once you learn the things of your business or type of investment it is the time that ypu will make a good amount of money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
What project are you talking about? By "project" do you mean "stocks"? Well if that is the case then you are wrong about it some company stocks don't increase ten fold in as little over a year. Investing is a long term strategy in which you choose a stable stock or even a cryptocurrency in which you are looking to add more along the way. Now in trading you are taking advantage of the volatility in which you buy and sell from their downs and ups respectively. I don't have to explain it more because you will soon know the difference.
Activity: 616
For me trading and investing are good but trading is more harder cause you need to sell and selling is quite difficult, but in investing you'll just buy but you will invest alot of money if you want to trade less.
Activity: 317
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
For me trading is better than investing because investing it does not depend from you, while in trading it does come from you. I would not like to money because of someone else. Better have confidence only in you and trade. Moreover if you trade more you earn more, which is not the case when investing.
Activity: 756
IMO investing is better than trading, because i dont have decent skill and time for trading
also its easier for money grow itself than you need to work over it cause you can have a loss when trading
Activity: 215
Trading requires you some decent skills Wink Trading is good but you need to spend your time to learn it and obtain knowledge from it Wink. If you do not have much time, investing is the best choice because you only need a small time to analyze projects and then, you can invest your money in which projects that you like Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
It's a simple difference investing is for the future, trading is for the Here and Now. I would say that if you're looking at any more than 30 days down the road that you're looking at investing.
Activity: 798
Both are good. but, it's really hard to choose a site to invest bitcoin owned. Therefore, i prefer to trade. Even from my trade can produce better than investing, so conclusion for me, trade more profitable.
Activity: 456
For me it's better to hold bitcoin than just go trading and investing. Why? Because both trading and investing has  a high risk. For me i should choose holding bitcoin, i have reasons why holding is better than investing and trading

1. LESS RISK - The risk is less since it is just stored in your wallet and you're just waiting for it to sell at a high price.

2. PASSIVE INCOME - The longer you hold your bitcoin the higher its value becomes.

3. SURE PROFIT - You can find many users here that shares their experience in crypto world some of them posts un the forum telling that they earned big amount by just holding the bitckoin.
Trading and investing are like two major process that are to profit the user in a large scale. Here with bitcoin trading users have got lots of accessibility through legitimate trading websites. Here the profiting is purely on one's own skill and capital investment on trading. With investment there is no large number of legit investment websites.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I think trading is better since returns will be greater, but of course you need to have the knowledge and the experience to do, what only a few people have.
Activity: 423

really apreciate it.
thank you.

It depends on what kind of investment do you preferred. If you will make it as an investment, make sure you really like well that kind of investment. But regarding to your statement about "trusted site", it looks like your only known investment is by investing it in a site like hyip or ponzi investment. Well stay away from them.

I want you to entered the world of trading. Your capital is worth enough to try this kind of method to earn bitcoin. Yes it's not for beginners but all traders came from a beginner one. As soon as you are building experience, you will improved yourself in trading.

How to start? Well first how you know well when you hear the term "trading"?
The fact is both the choices is a good thing or a positive thing to do. And as you said it depends on how you are going to managed your choice. Because if you are going to invest you should be open on the risk of course and the world of business where all option you need to consider is always there. And also in trading you need to be open on risk and you should know the basic rules of trading or the principle of law of price and demand. And always invest time and effort for you to succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: