Pages:
Author

Topic: Which wallet to use? - page 17. (Read 20790 times)

Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
December 19, 2018, 07:45:04 PM
Which perks and features should one look for in a wallet?

Thanks in advance
I think the best things to look for on a cryptocurrency wallet are reliability and security. Here are my best online wallets: Xapo.com, blockchain.com, Myetherwallet.com, and for hardware wallets, you should go for - Ledger wallet, Trezor wallet, or KeepKey hardware wallet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 19, 2018, 07:19:56 PM
I'm still using the basic one, myetherwallet. There is no point on going with other wallet if you very careful with what you were doing. The only reason why they want other wallet is because of additional features and they were hacked before. To be honest, there is not much to do if a hacker was able to login to your computer and access everything. Phishing sites are also the reason why a wallet was being hack regardless of what kind of wallet it is.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 19, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

Thanks in advance
Ofcourse every wallet has its own advantages such as security, fees and as such. The truth here is that we shpuld not store our wealth into a one wallet only because once there is an anomally, you will be surely messed up. It would be much better to store uour token holdings knto different wallets to make sure that yor wealth or coins will be equally distributed.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
December 19, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

Thanks in advance

the most important things is the security from the wallet,,and easy to use my friend,, wich means there is no complicated way to use the wallet
regards

Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 19, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

Thanks in advance
The first thing you should look for in every wallet is security. This will determine if your fund is safe or not.
Then the ease of use. It must nit be too complex to use and so many other features.
Activity: 625
December 19, 2018, 03:27:59 PM
There are enough wallets now. But everyone uses MEW. Reliable simple convenient. However, be careful with the transition to the site. Since fraudsters are constantly trying to steal your keys. I also advise you to take the keys to the remote carry. What would not put yourself at risk.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
December 19, 2018, 03:25:14 PM
In my opinion we don't need to look for features or facilities in the wallet but most important thing is security ... because security is number one ... and here I use MEW as the safest place to store all the tokens that I've
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 03:05:33 PM
There are many good and safe wallets, the main thing that you would create them on official sites. I bought Ledger Nano S and I do not regret a bit that it did.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 02:58:02 PM
I just found a wallet with a lot of interesting features. They have two wallet options for the user, one is the Cloud Wallet with the main advantage of having to just hold the coin to receive the coin from the POS method. The second is the HD Wallet, which is much safer with all the methods that help keep your coin safe. You can refer more about it here

https://cobo.com/
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
December 19, 2018, 12:38:10 PM
For Ethereum and ERC20 tokens I suggest to use offline MyEtherWallet.
You can buy a cheap laptop and use it always offline to generate offline transactions with MEW.
(And this laptop may be much cheaper then any hardware wallet.)
Use those generated transactions on the online PC to send ETH and tokens.
In this case your private keys will be always offline and safe...
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

Thanks in advance
I still use MyEtherWallet as my favorite wallet. I recommend that for everyone here use this MyEtherWallet wallet. Because it has been proven safe and not easy to break into by criminals, especially by hackers who want our coins and steal it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
December 19, 2018, 12:26:39 PM

Thanks in advance
I recommend a hardware wallet like ledger because it is really safe to use and it is secure that you are the only one who can access to it, as long you have the private key and you keep the ledger im a safe place that no one can steal it from you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 19, 2018, 11:54:56 AM
Use a hardware wallet, as in the first place still needs to be secure and at the moment only hardware wallets can provide a reliable preservation of your coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

Thanks in advance
In the wallet of course there should be a of security and reliability , and of course now for Ethereum the most popular Mew and ledger , they are worthy wallets!
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 08:18:48 AM
Why look for something when everything has long been known? MEW is one of the best and most convenient wallets for all erc-20 coins. I chose it and will not have anything to change for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
December 19, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

Thanks in advance
First off, I'd definitely go for a wallet which can save tokens from different blockchains..that, then a wallet with a very tight security and less importantly how it looks
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
December 19, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

Thanks in advance
The things that you need in picking a wallet that is user-friendly that it is not that difficult to use, and it is secured that there will be no any hacker could steal your coins. The wallet that i can offer you is a hardware wallet like ledger because it is easy to use and it is secured that you are the only one who can access to it.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
December 19, 2018, 07:59:19 AM
For ETH tokens, I use MEW. Reliable and easy to use wallet.

MEW is easy to use but I think MEW is less secure, it is easy to be used by bad guys, there are countless MEW sites that trick users and new users are tricked by these sites because they are very sophisticated . I choose metamask

You can use MetaMask to log in to MEW (but I'd still recommend a hardware-wallet or signing your transactions offline for the highest security).

I, too, with all hands for the hardware wallet, only with its help you can be more secure and sleep well. A hardware wallet will save your money.
Activity: 453
December 19, 2018, 07:47:49 AM
I can recommend you a HardWallet ledger nano S, they support a lot of coins, plus all Etherium ERC20 tokens, and at the moment it's even cheaper when at the time that I bought it it was over 100$ now it is only 50$. Security is really amazing, you'll never feel more secure using blockchain on windows... But if you're using linux, security is obviously even better.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 04:12:36 AM

Thanks in advance
I currently use Imtoken wallet, MEW and metamask to store tokens from the airdrop and bounty that I follow. But because I am active, Imtoken is the main choice. Because besides being practical it can also be used at any time wherever I am. When you want to sell tokens in your wallet and make transfers.
Pages:
Jump to: