Pages:
Author

Topic: Which wallet to use? - page 19. (Read 20790 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 07:38:54 AM
I suggest MEW, as convenient to handle the wallet, withdrawal and deposit is quick, but just be sure to never, ever share private key with anybody.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 18, 2018, 07:32:33 AM
I don't think you should check for features about wallets to use.

The only thing that matters is security. If it is secure enough you can use it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 18, 2018, 07:31:52 AM
no need to look for any privileges in a wallet. you need to look first for safety. The wallet you choose to save what you earn.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
December 18, 2018, 07:10:47 AM
Which perks and features should one look for in a wallet?

Thanks in advance
Now most value coins come to market with ERC20 based blockchain technologies. So i suggest to store thats coins in myetherwallet. Myetherwallet is best assets and secure wallet.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
December 18, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

Thanks in advance
You can choose wallet in which you are personally handling the private key. In this case, you have total control and a little bit of assurance about your money and transaction rather than relying on exchange's wallet address.
Activity: 434
December 18, 2018, 06:44:57 AM
Depends on what coin would you want to keep. If you are a newbie and don't have any experience, I'd prefer to use Jaxx as there are multiple choice of wallets you can chose.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
December 18, 2018, 06:38:16 AM
It depends on your preference. If you are using a mobile, you need something light, agile and secure with a good user interface - after all, instructing transfers on a bad app would be hard - I like IMToken wallet

As for a laptop, im old school and like the ethereum wallet from Github - but Metamask is also a great browser experience.

Then depending on how much you holding, will lead you to a hardware wallet - I use Ledger Nano.

Thank you. Would you recommend a source (eg. book, website, other) that explains the technicalities of how a wallet work?

I would focus more on ICO long-term investing rather than frequent trading so I would like to understand which specific features I should look for in a wallet.

For ETH tokens, I use MEW. Reliable and easy to use wallet.

What is the difference (if any) between MEW and the Ethereum wallet sponsored on the Ethereum website?

Thanks again to all

Try this article to get better understanding of how wallets work - Cryptocurrency wallet guide.
I don't know what wallet is sponsored on Ethereum website but you cannot make a mistake with MEW.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 06:10:13 AM
It depends on your preference. If you are using a mobile, you need something light, agile and secure with a good user interface - after all, instructing transfers on a bad app would be hard - I like IMToken wallet

As for a laptop, im old school and like the ethereum wallet from Github - but Metamask is also a great browser experience.

Then depending on how much you holding, will lead you to a hardware wallet - I use Ledger Nano.

Thank you. Would you recommend a source (eg. book, website, other) that explains the technicalities of how a wallet work?

I would focus more on ICO long-term investing rather than frequent trading so I would like to understand which specific features I should look for in a wallet.

What is the difference (if any) between MEW and the Ethereum wallet sponsored on the Ethereum website?

Thanks again to all
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 04:59:52 AM
Activity: 123
December 18, 2018, 04:47:46 AM

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 04:23:27 AM

Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: