Pages:
Author

Topic: While you are panicking.... - page 16. (Read 1237 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
March 09, 2018, 04:45:51 PM
Keep buying the dips until there are no more weak hands.

You was saying that when BTC was last at $18,000 and I got lots of abuse when I told people to put
a stop loss in place at $10,000 and next you will be telling me that the network map of the lightning
network is Bob and Alice sending money P2P and not a system of banks taking over the network.
https://lnmainnet.gaben.win/

By the way I more or less sold out at $18,000 because it was obvious that no one was going to pay
$55 to rip-off miners just for moving a few digits which kind of makes me the expert here  Cheesy
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 04:35:43 PM
If you are scared now, you make no sense to me then because shit was a lot scarier early on in February when Bitcoin was at 6k. Now we are closer to 9k with no real looming threat of getting smashed that much lower, we should feel perfectly fine today. Oh and Bitcoin was around 1k this time last year to put things in perspective (never forget big picture).
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

You sir are genius
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 09, 2018, 04:25:54 PM
While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers

No panic here either, I try to make quick investments and hold for long periods, I even have periods where I avoid bitcointalk and most news all together.
Holding has been the key for me, so I keep doing that.
If you check the bitcoin record you understand why experienced traders are not scare. Even if some consider it a mistake or risk to invest now, the coin wil pick up with very big volume and price soon. dont avoid the forum it is a large community and willl help u
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 04:21:59 PM
While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers

Because of the falling down of value many of traderd or invedtor that didn't understand the falling down of value and those always monitoring the fluctuation of price was the cause of panic selling even they buy on the high amount until they panic and sell in the lowest amount so they didn't earn just because of their panicking attitude so until the value was dip invest and invest or buy and buy.
Activity: 64
March 09, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

No panic here either, I try to make quick investments and hold for long periods, I even have periods where I avoid bitcointalk and most news all together.
Holding has been the key for me, so I keep doing that.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035
March 09, 2018, 04:17:49 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
March 09, 2018, 04:17:15 PM
No panic from me and I can see it going down and didn't feel the need to "Buy on the dip" like experts
here were saying then BTC dropped back to $18,000 and I suspect that mega high fees and the
bankers taking over the lightning network has killed the goose that laid the egg.

Bankers pump and dump, they own this place already
Activity: 219
March 09, 2018, 04:02:42 PM
Pages:
Jump to: