Pages:
Author

Topic: While you are panicking.... - page 3. (Read 1235 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 22, 2018, 06:01:13 AM
Visionary people and we who can analyze, always win, because they know how to benefit in absolutely any situation. While all in a panic sell for a cheap bitcoins, they quietly buy them and wait for its growth.
There's no way to panic selling our coins its just a normal rate ,as we observed the prices is slowly recover and the exchange has higher value.Indeed ,its also has a potential in near future, so better to take long term investment because the more you wait the higher profit returns.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
April 22, 2018, 05:56:39 AM
panicking is useless i think, when you sell it just make it getting more worse even more, and why the heck people want to sell it when they just getting a deppresed only and long time waiting but not get any profit after all
Activity: 210
https://eloncity.io/
April 22, 2018, 05:54:20 AM
Visionary people and we who can analyze, always win, because they know how to benefit in absolutely any situation. While all in a panic sell for a cheap bitcoins, they quietly buy them and wait for its growth.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 05:29:40 AM
Panicing? Who panicing? People who understand what it's bitcoin, don't panic. Panic only people, bought cripto december, jaunar, and now on his wallet big lose. But it's transiently, just need wait.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 05:11:15 AM
Keep buying the dips until there are no more weak hands.

same with here buddy.. keep on buying.. while you still have bucks.. investment is real here..  we cant neglect that elites do their job to hit the market.. as we all know they control news and some of the govt.. so normal people will watch news how bitcoin fall, and trying to convince people not to get in touch of bitcoin and more.. but some of us here know that its just like an act on a theater.. we sell the coins market down they buy our holdings.. and make it as high the price as they want.. and bitcoin will like a sun or moon that its so hard for people to reach by the time come and some of the whales have all the profit they have,, well that's marketing all about,,. and make the wheel go round.. there'll be rich and there'll always be poor.. thank you so much.. buy more alts and bitcoin.. and hodl trend is going bullish time around..
Activity: 147
April 22, 2018, 04:48:42 AM
On what is happening right now with bitcoin causes panic and worries among its users, traders,holders and even its enthusiast. But why panic, all of this happening is normal to every form of invest even in fiat money this scenario is happening because this is normal, all forms of investment has a risk factors involve simply because that, it is volatile and no one knows whats going to be the value or price in the future. However, if they try to sell their bitcoin because of worries and panicking well that is their decision and the ones who buys and hold it will be rewarded once the price value get roar again, but i suggest not to sell your bitcoin, try to maintain few of it so that if the price increases again you will not be feel sorry for it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
April 22, 2018, 04:27:12 AM
It is true that the big investors are enjoying it when the weak hands are letting go of their crypto at a low price.
For them it is an opportunity to grab some while you are selling it off at a low price.
You should learn to hold it and take the risk and wait till you gain profit.
Activity: 182
April 22, 2018, 04:25:56 AM
Yah me too sir. No panic mode and still waiting for the chance to go up again. More investment more waiting. Have patient. Also try to check the statistics.thanks

Yes of course we don't need to get panic because we all the stability of bitcoin in the market and even it experienced a big dip i still believe that one day it recovers from previous drop.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
April 22, 2018, 04:05:33 AM
While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers

Agree, many bitcoin whales used the panic opportunity to adding more coins.
that's why some peoples trying to manipulate the price on the market so they can buy cheap.
While we are panicking some other people are gaining. We are contributing a reason why the market is droping because we are doing such panic selling that can make the market down and it has really a direct effect on the market. If we feel panic and sell bitcoin even in a low price it will really have a direct effect such as droping.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
April 22, 2018, 03:58:47 AM
While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers

Agree, many bitcoin whales used the panic opportunity to adding more coins.
that's why some peoples trying to manipulate the price on the market so they can buy cheap.
Activity: 43
April 21, 2018, 10:52:22 PM
Yah me too sir. No panic mode and still waiting for the chance to go up again. More investment more waiting. Have patient. Also try to check the statistics.thanks
Activity: 383
April 21, 2018, 10:49:14 PM
I do not think there's any panic in my mind bitcoin has decreased in price because I still have confidence that bitcoin will experience price increase in the future can only withstand patience
Activity: 70
April 21, 2018, 10:43:37 PM
I also think that there is no need to panic. People haven't learned anything...There were so many corrections and events that caused the Bitcoin price to fall and they still panic sell their BTC. I didn't sell my BTC at the peak, I bought even more when it reach the price of 7 thousand dollars not so long time ago. A lot of people famous people are trying to attack Bitcoin in order to lower the price which would allow them to buy more BTC for the same price. Pretty smart but it definitely harms their image in our community.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
April 21, 2018, 08:33:39 PM
I never panicked, this is normal behavior for bitcoin every year. So, just hold and wait the better time)
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 02:23:25 PM
Should we say the panic time is over? Or should we the panicking has reached another level? The price is rising everyday, it is the time that everyone is waiting for. I think this rising is going to last for more than a month. At least the folks can stay out from panic till June 2018 I hope.
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 02:20:04 PM
It is kind of useless to tell people not to panicked because they have to learn on their own hand what to do. The problem is that new people are investing in bitcoin everyday(the real problem is not that they are investing) and they always expect the price to go up because they think that's how bitcoin works but when the price crashes they think bitcoin is over so they sell their coins without even searching for answers on the internet about what is going on.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
April 21, 2018, 02:10:56 PM
In this topic, you can draw certain parallels. In nature there are predators who look only ahead to their prey and there is prey that looks in different directions to see the danger. Analogy begs by itself experienced bitcoin holders look only forward, and most of the non-skilled traders will look around, listen to everything and everyone, always afraid of losing something, still lose almost everything, and experienced predators just use prey.
Activity: 173
April 21, 2018, 01:44:59 PM
No, panic at all. I am waiting patiently for the purge.....weak hand need to give up
True, no panic at all. The btc price now is increasing. Just sit back and relax. Be calm and think positive. Continue to hold because there's a good feedback behind that.
Activity: 27
April 21, 2018, 01:39:24 PM
Panic in the crypto world is very dangerous, and because of it people lose a lot of money. But do not panic, it is beneficial to whales who are just waiting for such a reaction. And to date, we can see how the bitcoin rate is unfolding, and begins to grow up. With bitcoin, this is more or less predictable, as we can see the same development in the past year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 12:54:53 PM
if prices continue to fall and there is no good news about price hikes, investors and miners are confused, usually they immediately make an action like selling bitcoin or miners' income dropped drastically, yes that's the lack of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: