Pages:
Author

Topic: While you are panicking.... - page 4. (Read 1235 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 12:07:44 PM
some new people in the trade will surely feel panicked when there is a rapid decline, when they sell off because of their panic and then also some experienced traders who make the most of their panic by purchasing a massive amount bitcoin they've sold.
try not to panic during the time in the trade because it provides harm for you, try to think calmly in order to take some right decision
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 12:06:20 PM
While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers

Yeah these bitcoin holders are what we call the whales. They are the one who plays a big role in the fluctuations of bitcoin. The panickers who are just a normal people might not really affect the price if bitcoin but if collaborated they will have a slight effect in the bitcoin price. So, the best thing we can do is not to panic and continue to hold.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
April 21, 2018, 12:00:57 PM
There is no need to panic, calm down when you see the price going down. be patient while waiting for the price to be more stable. with you panicking it will cause you to make the wrong decision.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
April 21, 2018, 10:15:38 AM
I think big investors could have invested largely in previous pump but small investors like me dint had money to buy coins while it reached bottom . I mean market cap reached 260 billion . Small investors were buying in each dip by beliving that was the biggest dip . But it went almost 50% of the price . I do agree while people were panicking whales were collecting huge.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
April 20, 2018, 05:21:13 PM
What I usually do is to concentrate on another job to distribute my head while the Bitcoin price is falling. I would recommend the same. Sometimes falls can be very annoying and damaging. Watching movies, reading books is a good idea to get rid of it. If you panic and sell it, you can do great harm. After you sell it, the price may start to rise. For this reason, it is important to be careful when buying and selling, to make the right decision.
Activity: 122
April 20, 2018, 05:14:20 PM
Panicking is just one way to lose profit in the Cryptoworld. People sold cheap when prices were low and some also had the opportunity to to buy big from those people. The sad part is you always regret that you sold low when prices start surging as they are doing now. You have to trust in what you do.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 04:53:57 PM
People tend to panic in unpredictable situations. So imagine you bought a few tens of thousands of bitcoins for 18,000 and watch as it falls day after day, how would you feel?
Activity: 322
April 20, 2018, 03:20:15 PM
That's the thing that hurts the most. I think the worst scenario that could come to a person in a panic bitcoin market. Because you are putting you in such a psychology that at the moment your hand is connected to your arm. You can not do anything. This, of course, brings with it the nonsensical buying sales. Unfortunately, there are people who lose all their assets in this way. At this point make sure that you are most sensible to get away from the screen and return to normal life ...
Activity: 140
April 20, 2018, 03:04:56 PM
While you are panicking, bitcoin itself is rising and gradually reclaiming itself from the loss.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
April 20, 2018, 02:56:42 PM
I bet the majority of us over here aint panicing at all. At least I see logic on posts while price goes down... Anyway, these dumpers always did, do and will exist.
Activity: 238
April 20, 2018, 02:54:03 PM
when all coins going goes down then I just shut down my pc and come back after some days as i believe it will recover soon. so no panicking
Activity: 1204
Merit: 630
April 20, 2018, 02:51:23 PM
Buying or selling is very dangerous, especially when the price of Bitcoin is falling or rising. Other coins can move very unexpectedly according to the movements of Bitcoin price. I never get a panic sale. Because the price is falling, the coin you sell may suddenly rise from there. Or the thing that you sell because it's so high can go up more than once. When you invest in a coin, first set your points for sale. In this way, your chances of profit are greater in every way.
Activity: 283
April 20, 2018, 02:46:43 PM
I meet a lot of beginners who start to sell coins or just terribly nervous at the first landing. And as much as I try to explain that it's useless, nobody listens to me...
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 01:28:39 PM
That's a cycle, while the market is not comlpetely estabelished every dive people will think it's the apocalypse, they feed other people, and the cycle goes on.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
April 20, 2018, 01:25:59 PM
Real investors never panic. Panic only those who wanted to get quick money Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
April 20, 2018, 01:24:01 PM
AFAIK, you've aware the risk of bitcoin trading that this will happen more often than ordinary stock trading so you may experience high loss rather than winning.
Personally, I try to set my goal by keep hold my most bits until 2020 no matter what happen !
"No matter what happen". I can say you're a true HODLer. I might not be like you, I prefer to play safe. When the price was within my expectations, I immediately sold it. Then I spend the rest of the time waiting for the price to go down again, so I can buy it again. In contrast, you set your investment based from the time. Good luck, buddy.
Activity: 304
April 20, 2018, 01:20:32 PM
While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers

Don't panic man, because when you panic selling your bitcoin, that is a bad attitude, the stupid thing you did, the thing that you will regret the most i assure to you. That is normal, when the price of bitcoin gets decline. Bitcoin have a big future, so why we are afraid to loose profit, or loose our money. BITCOIN is the future! Don't panic selling your bitcoins.
Activity: 10
April 20, 2018, 01:17:24 PM
Do not worry about bitcoin prices. Many players will always keep an eye on bitcoin prices and will selectively maintain the price. and this decrease is only temporary. Let's see the next few months
Activity: 208
April 20, 2018, 01:12:27 PM
Personally, i didn't panicked, i just held all my portfolio. Unfortunately, i couldn't afford to buy more the last dip period. Now i'm happy because the prices are recovering one more time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 01:08:01 PM
Panic is an absolute occupation not only in the field of cryptocurrencies, but everywhere. It never leads to anything good. We only thus worsen the situation in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: