Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 153. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 15, 2012, 04:06:37 PM
Hi, i want to reply to this topic, or send OP a message, but im not allowed (that was the reason for registering in the first place ) :/

How long do i have to have / what do i have to do?
December 15, 2012, 12:28:43 PM
Good Day Everyone,
I would like to be white-listed so I can join the forum proper. My primary interest in bitcoins stems from their ability to be used as a conversion to exchange one video game currency with another, a practice that more standard monetary systems either don't have the precision for, or die in arbitrage when transferred across borders. Suddenly, every game is part of the same economy! I'm not sure what this means for game developers, players, and BC entrepreneurs yet, but I would like to join the discussion.
Thank you very much,
-XplodingMonkey
December 15, 2012, 09:16:53 AM
Interested in this as well.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
December 15, 2012, 08:31:54 AM
crazyideas21: OK
hiroko_h: OK
vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1155
December 15, 2012, 07:55:19 AM
Please white list hiroko_h

Has no posts, friend of yours?

Yes,  she is a good friend and a great asset to the Bitcoin community.
Please white list her so she can participate in the Japanese forum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 15, 2012, 02:02:23 AM
so, I've already made more than 5 posts, 10 minutes passed and I'm still unable to handle any topic. what the hell is going on, am I blacklisted or what?! i'm just new in this forum and all this looks quite strange for me, just wanna post some questions, please!

You are considered "established" if you have spent 4 hours online and have made 5 posts (new topics or replies).
Activity: 20
December 15, 2012, 12:46:32 AM
so, I've already made more than 5 posts, 10 minutes passed and I'm still unable to handle any topic. what the hell is going on, am I blacklisted or what?! i'm just new in this forum and all this looks quite strange for me, just wanna post some questions, please!
Activity: 12
December 14, 2012, 02:01:48 PM
I'd like to be whitelisted.  I'm not a spammer.  I'm wanting to post to the Currency Exchange board to convert dwolla funds to btc.  And I've already PM'd someone regarding buying as well.

Thanks for the great resource!
Activity: 61
Merit: 102
Dewlance.com
December 14, 2012, 06:55:38 AM
Can you white-list me?

I am new to bitcoins and recently start accepting bitcoins so want to post a vps offer in market place Smiley
Activity: 33
December 14, 2012, 02:08:15 AM
As a part of my research in bitcoin security, I have to manually process hundreds of webpages full of bitcoin hashes---addresses, transactions, blocks---every day. It becomes difficult to recognize previously seen hashes, some of which may be malicious. Thus, I developed a Chrome plugin that turns hashes into English words that are more readable, recognizable and memorable. Instead of seeing long strings of letters and numbers on blockchain.info, now you'd see English words. It's easier to talk about a certain hash with a colleague as well.

I'd like to share the first version of it and seek my fellow researchers/developers' opinion, before I expand the project. Please let me post on the forum. Thank you.

Chrome plugin: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/happyhashes/nopdpmfhmopklpghdlakpbcjbdjhflhn
Activity: 16
December 13, 2012, 11:51:57 PM
i need to buy $4000 worth of bitcoins! let me outa here so i can post in the correct areas!
Activity: 6
December 13, 2012, 08:20:21 PM
I would like to request a whitelisting.

1.) I'm trying to solve a problem with mining with Raspberry Pi and BFL Singles with Cgminer. All I get for replies in the newbie thread is how I shouldn't mine with a raspberry pi. I want to post in the appropriate external threads to get a concrete solution.

2.) If there is no solution, then I'll post the cgMonitor code I wrote to keep the mining combination alive without having to manually restart the damn cgminer when comm errors happen.

Thanks for consideration.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
December 13, 2012, 05:42:32 PM

Has no posts, friend of yours?
Activity: 2
December 13, 2012, 05:37:00 PM
Hi, I would like to be whitelisted.

I already have made some payments using bitcoins before and like how it works.

I would like to have access to the marketplace to buy a nzb account. Smiley
vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1155
December 13, 2012, 11:17:23 AM
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
December 13, 2012, 08:38:16 AM
 I want to be whitelisted because I want to reply to my projects topic here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pplns-ltc-proxypool-129224
Activity: 9
December 13, 2012, 02:25:34 AM
Hi guys
I would like access to all forums as I would really like to contribute to the community, as well as purchase things from the marketplace. Cheers
Activity: 1
December 12, 2012, 10:15:52 PM
Hi,
I am posting a request to be whitelisted to purchase an nzbs.org account from torac in the marketplace.  I don't want to attempt to get to the five post limit by posting garbage and clogging up the forum in the process.  Thank you, your time is much appreciated.
Activity: 2
December 12, 2012, 10:11:25 PM
Hello Wink

Could I please be whitelisted...

I need to purchase an item from the following member (torac) in the Marketplace / goods thread.

At this point I can't reply to him or PM him which I think is sad lol..

Thanks so much... Hopefully my wish will be granted! !!

SpykeYs
Activity: 11
December 12, 2012, 04:00:34 PM
Hi, I am Niklas.

I stumbled about this forum when looking for a way to recover the lost password of my bitcoin wallet. Therefore I would really appreciate it if you could grant me normal access in order to be able to post on this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85495.0;all.

Would be great!

Cheers, Niklas
Jump to: