Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 156. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 01, 2012, 03:48:00 PM
Hi there,

I would really like to be promoted to junior member. Here's why:

• I know a lot about public key cryptography and how it relates to Bitcoin
  • I'm learning a lot about the newer Bitcoin mining trends, including ASICs (already preordered a Jalapeño from BFL)
  • I generally form coherent sentences
  • I'd really like to be a part of the community and get involved with the mining forum. Though I'm fairly new to Bitcoin, I don't ask stupid questions and I pick up new things quickly.

For these reasons, I kindly ask that I be promoted to junior member.

Thanks for your consideration.
Activity: 34
December 01, 2012, 03:26:21 PM
Lets me out. I own hard.
Activity: 8
December 01, 2012, 01:48:38 PM
Hello, I want to join this forum.
The guys at #bitcoin-otc pointed me here.

I want to trade virtual goods and virtual goods accessories.

I like animals.
Activity: 9
December 01, 2012, 06:57:03 AM
I am generally a quite one, not much fuss and I am unlikely to be posting much unless things go wrong. I also dislike begging for mercy, but wouldn't it be a lot better if I could put the blasted post below as a reply to the main Slush pool thread instead?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128644.0
Activity: 27
December 01, 2012, 06:41:07 AM
Looking to get whitelisted. I have some interesting ideas, which i want to share with you in appropriate threads Wink Thank you
rex
Activity: 52
December 01, 2012, 02:20:37 AM
Hi,

Please let me out, I have a project in development, and need to publish in the next month. Also I have some questions and ideas about ppcoin, and I'd like to discuss them with others.

Thanks!
Activity: 9
November 30, 2012, 06:34:33 PM
I'm a bitcoin user for roughly 1 year, and feel that I have a decent handle on the "scene".  So far, ALL of my bitcoin experiences have been positive.

Mostly I use my bitcoins to sports bet, and to play poker.  In fact, I came to this forum after doing a search on the sports betting site that I use, Anonibet. I feel that I have a relevant post to make in the Gambling forum, in the anonibet thread started by poster crowe.

I'm close to being whitelisted anyway, I think.  Just need the hours now.

Peace.

Bump for another try.

Not a spammer; true bitcoin enthusiast who would like to contribute to the gambling forum RE: anonibet. 

I've definitely spent 4+hours here, yet for some reason my timer doesn't reflect it.

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
November 30, 2012, 02:02:50 AM
Please let me out, I have a project at http://www.spinforcoin.com that's still in development, yet I'd like to start a thread in the gambling sub-forum.

Thanks!
sirebral: OK

Yup, we just sometimes get a little behind.
Too damn seldom in my case. Need any help?  Wink
We're good  Tongue
Activity: 10
November 30, 2012, 12:44:36 AM
Please let me out, I have a project at http://www.spinforcoin.com that's still in development, yet I'd like to start a thread in the gambling sub-forum.

Thanks!
htc
Activity: 14
November 30, 2012, 12:04:07 AM

Too damn seldom in my case. Need any help?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
November 29, 2012, 11:50:32 PM
Would love to get into some real Bitcoin discussions. I am trying to work on some Bitcoin Windows 8 apps, and would really like some feedback.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
November 29, 2012, 11:34:44 PM
under6ft: OK
Bargheimer: OK
gmiwenht: OK

I too would like to be white listed. I've lurked here for almost a year, I spend a couple hours here reading almost every day, whether I sign in or not. I have been a bitcoin exchanger since June. Pypal locked my account because of it (still locked, they say a disputed charge from a cc company has it still locked, even though the transaction in question was canceled by me (I can smell a scammer a mile away!) the same day the order was placed. I have 3 japalinos on order and may upgrade to the "SE"

why have I not made quota?? I only post if I have something pertenant to add. fluffing a "newbie" thread to gain access to the rest isn't my style.....until today!  Grin
If you have something that you'd like to add to a thread in the main forum, post what you want to post here and we'll consider it in the request.

Requesting permission for whitelist in order to service the community through ZIGGAP (still in-development)

ZIGGAP information here:  https://btcjam.com/listings/584

Need to also post threads for bounties for video production and blogging.

Thanks

Still wanting to be whitelisted.
This is too risky of a business to whitelist for someone that nobody here already knows.

*facepalm* NOW I read that I could request to have my topic moved to another board if it doesn't get answered sufficiently. But I already locked it in the Newbie section. Damn.
Moved and unlocked.
Is this thread being watched?  :-)  Or am I forced with trolling this forum for another 1 hr and 45 minutes?  :-)  I would really like to get involved in some other threads.
mjc
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Available on Kindle
November 29, 2012, 09:35:05 PM
Is this thread being watched?  :-)  Or am I forced with trolling this forum for another 1 hr and 45 minutes?  :-)  I would really like to get involved in some other threads.
htc
Activity: 14
November 29, 2012, 08:57:02 PM
Let's see. I came to bitcointalk for two reasons:
1) I wanted to gift some money via bitcoins (have since decided it will probably be faster to mail him funds, despite the fact that I'm in US and he's in Europe.)

2) A prospective customer of my business ( http://notefrog.com ) suggested I ought to consider accepting bitcoins. Oh sure, I can already see how successful that's going to be. - All you have to do is. . .

On second thought, I don't know why I'm here. Best to all of you.

cheers
mjc
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Available on Kindle
November 29, 2012, 08:54:18 PM
Hey guys.

So what's up?

I've been logged in for a good 24 hours now, and still locked into the 'newbie' thread... 5 posts and everything.

Am I missing something here?

- Depressed Bitcoin Merchant

The board seems to look for activity, not just ho long you have been logged in.
Activity: 1
November 29, 2012, 08:19:05 PM
hi everybody im new here but i was hoping i could get whitelisted. i wanted to write a review for bitcopia because he has been incredibly helpful to me. thanks in advance if you guys dont mind
Activity: 17
November 29, 2012, 04:51:01 PM
Hey guys.

So what's up?

I've been logged in for a good 24 hours now, and still locked into the 'newbie' thread... 5 posts and everything.

Am I missing something here?

- Depressed Bitcoin Merchant
Activity: 10
November 29, 2012, 04:33:43 PM
*facepalm* NOW I read that I could request to have my topic moved to another board if it doesn't get answered sufficiently. But I already locked it in the Newbie section. Damn.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
November 29, 2012, 11:05:17 AM
[deleted]
Activity: 17
November 29, 2012, 07:41:52 AM
Jail makes me sad.

I'm a merchant! Look! Here's a link to one of our bitpay products:

https://bitpay.com/cart/add?itemId=m0BdP4vxYXc_Q3LXu8Uu3GS0xnEXc4R63IKYDEa64NM=

Huh? Huh?

Jump to: